• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Accepting anyone. Anytime. ;D​

Plot​

In the world of pokemon, there’s only two things to keep in mind; which pokemon to train, and how much money to demand out of your opponent after brutally owning them. People and pokemon have been living together for as long as man can remember. They live together, battle together, and exist as one. Children who reach the age of ten are given the opportunity to become a pokemon trainer, and set out on their own adventure, able to choose their own path and make their own decisions. Each trainer is given one pokemon, who will become their lifelong friend. The road of a pokemon master is a tough one, filled with many obstacles and hard times. Depending on how you handle each situation depends on how fast you reach your goal of becoming pokemon master. Are you ready to embark on your journey, a pokemon by your side, a goal set at heart?

So basically we're all just going through the story. As boring and unoriginal as it sounds. But I was thinking about how complex pokemon rps have been getting lately. So you battle, build friendships, and all that jazz. We'll all start out by getting our pokemon from prof. Elm. Yesh. That means we're in Jhoto. ;o Of course Team Rocket and all of that stuff will make appearances. ;D​

Rules:​

1. Pokemon battles will last for a maximum of 10 posts for one-on-one battles and 15 posts for two-on-two battles. This should give both participants enough time to describe their battle in descriptive detail as well as come to a decision on who will win the battle. The maximum number of posts applies to all participants in a specific Pokemon battle.

2. No relations can be made to characters from the manga, anime, or any other Pokemon related services. This is an OC (original character) RP with Pokemon concepts.

3. Spelling, grammar, and vocabulary are all important. Make sure your posts are legible and understandable. Also, any posts in the first-person perspective will not be allowed. All posts must be written in the third-person perspective.

4. Standard KH rules should also be followed.

5. If there is something you don’t understand and can’t be bothered finding out about or if you just don’t like anything about the rules or RP, then don’t bother joining. I’m giving you fair warning on what to expect in the RP so do not complain when something happens and you don’t like it. Read the rules and make sure you understand them.

6. No one liners, machine gun posts, or spamming.

7. Each post must be at least two paragraphs, but keep them about that if possible.

9. Keep OOC to the ooc thread please

Temp

Name: (be original, nothing like John Ketchum or anything like that.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Starter Pokemon

Other: (any other thing you want to add that I didn't give a spot for.)

Name:
Aiden Roberts

Appearance:
Neku.jpg

Personality:
Aiden’s an outgoing, carefree guy. He can be somewhat of a loud mouth, rarely keeping to himself. This tends to get him in trouble from time to time. Aiden is also a bit self-centered, believing all the ladies want him, and that he can do anything. His fears are limited, and he tends to take extreme risks, doing things most people would consider nuts. There is a serious Aiden who tends to show itself in the direst times. He thinks of friendship as one of, if not the most sacred bond. He’ll do anything and everything for his friends. Of course, serious Aiden also appears when his orange juice is spilt, or simply the tv is changed while he’s watching cartoons. But as serious and determined Aiden can get, there’s nothing better than just relaxing in front of the tv, watching cartoons.

Starter Pokemon:
02bba0c0c4d88d1e.png

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Name: Zaine Forwell

Appearance:
1122485758_amanking04.jpg

Personality: Zaine is almost silent around people he doesn't know. Due to this feature, he can seem like a jerk at times, but he would travel to the end of the world for his friends. When he does get to know someone, he is very friendly but doesn't have much of a sense of humor.

Starter Pokemon
Riolu.png

FinalSora04

Awards
Sounds fun, I'll have a temp up soon

Dang...I wanted Rilou...... :(

EDIT:

Name: Zack Dreim

Appearance:
9cd83eafbfaf858fwu6.jpg

Personality: Zack is a laid back kid and goes with the flow. If his opponent does something that spoils his strategy, then he makes up a new one. His one hope isn't to win the Pokemon league, although he wouldn't mind it, he just wants to make friends and travel the world.

Starter Pokemon : Riolu

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

I love to do pkmon rps but they never seem to last. Might as well try

Name: Axel Kingdom

Appearance: Without the ears of course
animenekoboy1.jpg

Personality: Axel is kind and outgoing. He often has problems with people taking advantage of him. He has traveled with his Charmander for a year and it has grown stronger than most Charmanders. Axel and Chare are very close friends. Axel is always sure to protect his charmanders flame even if it causes him to get burnt. Axel carries his kindness towards his charmander to every other pokemon he meats. Yet strangely enough he has not captured another pokemon on his year long journey. He has not earned badges either. Something else pushes Axel and his Charmander to keep moving forward. The two have yet to find what they are looking for.

Starter Pokemon: Chare is very supportive to his friend Axel. He has gone through several tough times and the two always come out on top. Chare loves Axel and doesn't enjoy when Axel is taken advantage of and often attempts to help his friend. Chare is almost ready to evolve. Will his personality change with his body?
art-003.jpg

yado

I taste delicious
Go ahead and use the same pokemon if you want, i have no complaint.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Think i'll apply.
I'll edit a temp into this in a few.

EDIT:

Name: Enigma

Appearance: Enigma was a tall boy, slightly muscular, but still very thin. His long black hair covered half of his face, bright Blond streaks standing out in great contrast. His skin was a translucent white, and his baby blue eyes were a beautiful hue. He wore a black long sleeve shirt along with a silver hooded vest. His pants were a red, and very baggy, with many zippers and large pockets. He wore black boots, laced with red laces, and his face was almost permanently adorned with a smirk. The kind of smirk that said, "I know something you don't"

Personality: AS his name suggests, He is very enigmatic. He often keeps to himself and prefers to work alone, but will join up if necessary, but don't expect him to be your partner for long. The only affection he outwardly shows is to his pokemon.

Starter Pokemon: Castform

Double Edit:
Current team:
Castform[Nex]
Dratini

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

So when are we going to start this mother? I hope soon. I need to relieve some stress

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Name: Alex Mycros

Appearance:
1191100398_blue-boy.jpg

Personality: Alex is a very calm fella, he does no like to wastemuch energy. He'd rather take a nap then take out the trash for his mother. He has always been postive, which makes him a delight to be around. How ever he could be a littel arrogant at times, well that is to be expected because of the pokemon he has. He is also quite stubbard, so keep in mind that if he is given some kind of tast he may not be the perfect little angel that others want him to be

Starter Pokemon: Larvitar

ani246.gif

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

Yeah Now we can have start!! Charmander's so going to rip! ;D

K

kingdomfighter5

Lol except when my Charmander evolves and makes his way as a Charizard. We all know Charizard beats all!
SO when are we starting this rp we have enough people and its almost 8

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok, we got enough people, you're all accepted, so I'll start with my post. This will serve as the ooc thread, so keep it all in here. We'll all start out in New Bark Town, and continue from there. ;D

And since this is a pokemon rp, in order for this to work, we're really going to need a lot of participation. So try to post a lot if possible so this thing won't die. I'd really feel accomplished if we actually finished a pokemon rp. XDD

So we're going to try to follow the gold/silver story line somewhat, with a few changes in plot and what not. So with this, I say LET'S POKEMON IT UP!!!! >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back