• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Saviors (By Abhorsen and Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Nick Scyrio
It is a hot summer day in the Kanron Region. Starly can be heard in the trees and nearby the noises of a Pokemon battle cane be heard as well as a babbling brook off to the east.
Nick Scyrio and his Zoroark lay in the grass looking at the clouds. They had been together a long time. Zoroark had been with Nick since it was an egg. Nick had nursed it with tender loving care. They had just finished with their workout for the say and were taking a break. Absol and Darumaka were about fifteen feet away asleep under a tree. They had worked really hard as well. Nick had taken then to the Battle Center in Rebound City. They couldnt have a care in the world.......

Draco Kingpin

Draco had been hard at work to shave seconds off of Dragonite's Draco Crack attack, it was fast on the take off but Draco wanted it to be a little faster. Dragonite was in agreeance with Draco. They did need to work harder, the opponents werent going to get easier.. As the duo wrapped up the training it was time to hit the showers, then they were going to hit the road and do some inspirational work to get trainers to work harder. That was Dragonites favorite part. Sometimes they would be gone for months at a time. This time seemed like it would be no different. As they set off Charizard, Garchomp, and Salamence were waiting outside. Once they were in their Pokeballs Draco set off........

OOC: please post an opening like mine to get started, then in your next post it will be whatever you like to do. THX!!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Crystalcoast Town.
A lively town mostly populated by tourists and beach goers. It is located right next to a beach who’s waters lead to a small cave where water pokemon can be caught. This island must be reached by using the surf move because the currents are too strong for a human to travel.

"Sounds like a good place to start off" Timmy said smiling as he got off of the boat that had brought him here. Leafeon yawned happily as it soaked up the sun's rays. This place was pretty crowed for a medium sized town. Full of surfers and bikini girls and stands of sellers trying to sell their merchandise. Then again maybe it wasn't so surprising considering that it was about midway through June and the 'summer months' as Timmy knew them were finally kicking off. The boy was dressed in summer gear, a short sleeved black shirt with a red pokeball on the back and red and black shorts to match.
"Lets head to the pokemon center" Timmy said to his pokemon "Get to know where everything is"
Leafeon nodded and the duo hit the streets. Timmy was a fairly social person so he happily made small talk with anyone who stopped him. Which was surprisingly a good amount of people. Apparently this was known as 'the friendly city by the sea' so EVERYONE had something to say. Whether it be a:
"Welcome stranger! I haven't seen you around here before. I hope you enjoy your stay here!"
"Thank you! have a good day sir!"
or
"So how would you like to buy a potion? Its summer so they're half price!"
"erm..no thank you sir"
and a few
"So kid are you entering the big surf off later? The prize is a really rare water pokemon!"
"Well actually maybe I will!"
"See you there!"
and even a few
"mmmmm hey there. I don't suppose you'd be free to hang out later would you? I do like me a sexy trainer such as yourself"
-blush- "ermmmm well I suppose....um...heheh maybe....um is your hair always that pink?"
"Groooowwwwl"
"Yipes! I forgot I had to get to the pokemon center! Listen to that growl! umm sorry miss and...don't look at me like that Leafeon i'm going! I'm going!"
Yup, Timmy had a good vibe as he entered the pokemon center in that town. Nurse Joy even gave him a friendly wave! Although she probably always did that sort of thing to customers.....
"Leaf!"
Timmy looked over at Leafeon as it bounced in front of a red and blue poster. He seemed pretty excited about something
"What is it leafeon?" Timmy asked eyeing the poster with interest.

ATTENTION TRAINERS!!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE TOP? TO BECOME CHAMPION? ARE YOU FAST ENOUGH? STRONG ENOUGH? BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE THE EIGHT GYMS AND THEN DO BATTLE WITH THE ELITE FOUR?!?! AND EACH OTHER???
TAKE THE POKEMON GYM CHALLENGE!
-sponsored by Team Highjack

Timmy finished reading the poster, looking down at Leafeon with a hard glint in his eye. A glint that was matched by his pokemon.
"Well" he said, slamming his fist into his palm "That didn't take long at all"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn Gurski
Crystalcoast town

"Now it begins Luca... Our quest begins." Renn looked down at his Companion, his Lucario. Luca only gave a firm nod then looked up at him as Renn turned his head... Renn walked off the docks and Lucarion strode behind him... A few beach goers looked at him... He was clad in blue jean shorts, his typical black muscle shirt, vest and cap. He had a moderate sized bag with him holding his pokeballs and a few restorative items. He walked down the dock until he was stopped by a wall of muscle-y Tissue.

"Hey kid... You caught my eye with that Lucario of yours. I want to battle you."

"Really? I thought You'd prefer to be lifting weights rather than kick sand in some dweeb's face."

"Oh so you're a sharp one... like that in a challenger."

"Fine."

The big body builder brought Renn over to a pokemon arena on the left side of the beach.

"Okay kid! Let's do it!"

Lucario took a step forward but Renn stopped him.

With a quick swish of his head Luca backed off and took a pokeball from His belt... the only one.

"You go first."

"Okay! I chose you! Hitmontop!"

A pokeball was tossed and out appeared hitmontop.

"Hmmm typical body builder. You're up Ven!"

Renn tosed his pokeball and out appeared Pidgeotto. And upon looking at his Opponent, Renn noticed a sweat drop. Renn followed with a smirk.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Melissa Lockeheart

A cool breeze blew through the trees. The sound of the leaves brushing against each other made a calming tone. Somewhere over head a Skarmory let out a cry; one of the many living in the hills near the town. Melissa was packing a bag. She had on a blue button up shirt and a pair of dark gray cargo pants on. Outside her mother and grandfather were using Metagross to haul boxes of supplies to the store near their house. Melissa grabbed Metagross’s and Golurks pokeball and attached them to her waist. She walked out of the house in a hurry.

While on the way to the shop Melissa stopped in at the Pokemart for some potions and pokeballs. She continued on her way to the cave entrance. Within 10 minutes of twists and turns through the cave system Melissa found herself at the caves main entrance. Outside Metagross was waiting near the hermits house. She motioned for them to get going. “Come along Metagross, we have some searching to do.” said Melissa with a smile as she began to walk into the forest with Metagross floating close to her. “Looks like we are off to Feather Town”.

Gordon Matthews

The sun shone bright in through the window, landing on the unmade bed. Supplies littered the sheets. Pokeballs, potions, town map and a communicator were of the many things strewn across the mattress. Sounds could be heard outside the door as pokemon and trainers rushed to see the many battles starting up around the town. An older man stood above the bed eyeing the stuff, thinking hard. His outfit consisted of a green polo shirt and a pair of khaki pants.

“Hmm, what should go in next.” said Gordon looking down at his pack. He quickly grabbed the town map and rolled it into a tube and stuck it into a side pocket. Then he stuffed the potions in, stuck the pokeballs on his waist and fastened the communicator to his wrist. “Well it’s time to go, right Celebii.” Gordon said looking up at his partner. Celebii had been looking out the window while he was gatting ready. “Lebii.” it said joyfully floating to his side. Gordon stepped out into the sunlight and took a deep breath. “Well time to continue on our vacation, how about we take a trip over to Crystalcoast Town.” Gordon said looking to the sky.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Rina - Feather Town
The sun brought warmth throughout the small, relaxed town, and the calmness of the brief winds and calling of Pokemon was welcoming. It was one of the few times that Rina travelled with her all Pokemon enclosed in their pokeballs, but when going through a town or city she always made a habit of it. Angling toward the town Pokemart Rina stepped inside the cool building, slinging a dark gray bag off her shoulder. "Would you like a to purchase a potion today?" Rina nodded. "Five please." After a moment of rummaging through her bag Rina decided she had enough pokeballs and other medicines, so she pulled out some money to pay.

Medicines placed in her bag Rina headed out of the pokemart, slinging her bag over her shoulder once again, and walking across the slightly grown grass once more. In little time Rina was standing before the route that led out of Feather Town. Pulling her town map from the side pocket of the bag Rina glanced over it until she found where she wanted to go next; Whitestream Town. The route to get there would provide a good place for training, and hopefully she would run into a trainer or two along the way.

Bruce - Roost Towers City
As always the exhilaration of flying through the foggy air with his Pokemon was amazing. It was amongst his favorite pasttimes after training most of the day prior. Salamence and Skarmory were flying to his right while Mantine, Archeops, and Emolga were to his left. Braviary's massive wings carried Bruce. It was still fairly close to morning, and so the fog was at its thickest before someone would clear it out from the town. Bruce sighed before he gestured toward the ground. "We've gotta get back guys. We may just have a visitor by this time." Or so he hoped...

Light

faster than
Awards
Idris: Elite 4, Room 3
Idris gazed around his room, dedicated to him particully, and let his mind grow calm in the familiar environment. Thunder echoed loudly overhead, and his vision was temporarily dissabled due to the large flash of lightning. The roof was black and stormy, and the ground was set up like a forest. Small trees erupted from the earth filling up roughly half of the room, while a large pillar of stone stood high above the ground and the trees. Atop this pillar is where Idris sat. He leapt off the tower and hit the ground in a small explosion of dust.

He grabbed his crafted PokeBall from his pocket and examined it. Just like an Ultra Ball, but with thunderbolts along the side. It also stored large amounts of energy. A couple of thousand MegaWatts could be released from the ball, creating large and jagged thunderbolts. As well as all of this energy, there had to be a core. Inside this one was his most grande Pokemon. He placed his remaining hand into his other pocket and pulled out another Thundaball. Inside was his most treasured Pokemon, his most loved companion.

Pikachu would sparkle with glee if he heard this, thought Idris. He examined his first Pokeball again. Zekrom seemed to send a current of electricity out through the ball, stimulating his muscles. He chuckled and placed Zekrom back into his pocket and summoned his Pikachu to his side. A Challenger walked through the door, and got into a ready position. Pikachu set his face into one of extreme fearsomness. Electricity danced across his red cheeks, and then subsided. A battle was sure to ensure, and it was going to be real fun.

Ghast: Elite 4, Room 1.

Spirits swirled around his head and whispers scraped through the air. Many words left the spirits mouths, but some were hard to discern. Ghast stood up and decided to set out and look for a worthy Trainer. Using a computer to his left, hidden under a secret plate in the ground, he found some names. Draco Kingpin, Idris, Himself, and all of the other Elites. Hell, he didn't find a single Trainer. Feather Town didn't have too many good Trainers. He decided to leave out to Draco's good city. As he soared through the air, he noticed a large banner spreading out some words.

ATTENTION TRAINERS!!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE TOP? TO BECOME CHAMPION? ARE YOU FAST ENOUGH? STRONG ENOUGH? BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE THE EIGHT GYMS AND THEN DO BATTLE WITH THE ELITE FOUR?!?! AND EACH OTHER???

"Hmmm. Well, team, they have decided to send some Trainers our way, so as to strengthen us for our mission. Wanna find a challenge now?" asked Ghast, with a tone of concern in his voice.
As he landed he found a Trainer outside the Gym, a look of sadness on his face. The Gym Leader wasn't there, and this was his first stop on his journey complained the boy.
"I'll take ya on! Don't worry, I won't go easy on you," said Ghast, a friendly tone inside his voice.

They mapped out an area for battle and got ready to battle.
"Go! Venipede, take 'em out!" shouted the boy, with determination on his face. Ghast smiled and replied with equal vigour in his voice," Come on out, attack Sableye!"

A small explosion of darkness and then two glinting eyes popped out of the darkness. Small claws cut glistening marks into the air, white light hanging there. "Go, use Shadow Claw!"
Sableye leapt towards the Venipede while cackling "Weh heh heh!"
The Veniped began to curl up into a ball. "Defense Curl!" shouted the opposing Trainer.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Zak: Crystal-Coast Town

How would Zak explain the feeling of finally getting off that damn boat he had just been on for several hours? Pathetic. Nobody wanted to battle him or Gnegar and that made him awfully peeved off, Then the food he ordered came back cold. The only thing fun was getting off.

He walked into the PokemonCentre with his Gengar and walked up to the desk where the nurse on duty was and took out the Pokeball that had his Hitmonchan in it.
"Could you please heal this one?" He asked the Nurse as kindly as possible.
"Absolutely! Just one minute!" She replied. Zak really disliked it when the Nurses were too happy, he had to try to not laugh. So as she began to heal Hitmonchan he turned around and looked around the Pokemon Centre. Everything was as it would usually be, other than another Trainer and his Leafeon looking at a poster.
"Let's check it out." He told his Gengar. The duo walked over to the poster and read what was on it.

ATTENTION TRAINERS!!

"Well this is certantly interestng." Zak said as his Gengar was evily eyeing the other Trainers Leafeon.

James HeartBeat: Gym

"Only one Challenger!" James told himself as he paced back and forth infront of his throne.
"And that guy sucked, he was pathetic!" James then returned to his seat as a Trainer that usually hung around his Gym to train approached.
"Leader, I don't think anymore Trainers are coming today." He said.
"I know that already," James said calming down. "I'm going to go train a little. Be back in half an hour." Then the Leader descended down the staircase, leaving the Trainer behind

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Alvin Kiriaga

"Today was a rough day, huh Charizard?" Alvin Kiriaga said as he brushed his hair or his eyes.

Charizard grumbled his agreement as he continued to fly towards their home in the Konran region. Tension between different Pokemon always seemed to start during this time of the year as it was migration for quite a few. Some pokemon seemed to want toe same spots to mate and graze. And that usually led to violence among the pokemon.

Today was not different. And once again it was up to Alvin and Charizard to keep the peace. Of course, they were not alone in this endeavor, there were other Rangers that were there to help keep order in the pokemon world.

All this talk about pokemon made Alvin remember that he needed to stop by the Pokemon Center to check on the baby Meowth he had left there. He found the poor thing in a gutter on the side of the local Gym and decided, againt the wished of Charizard, to bring it to the center.

"Charizard, before we go home, let's go to the center to check on the baby Meowth.

Charizard, growled his response and headed that way.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn Gurski

Hmmmm I expected Hitmontop to be manuverable... But not this much. Renn thought as Ventus swiped out of the way of a high jump kick.

"Ven! Now! Brave bird!" Ventus charged forward in a blazing blue aura and hit Hitmontop dead in the chest. Ventus then landed and limped a little bit.

"Finally some hope! Go Machoke! Hit his pokemon with strength!" Then just as it came out it lifted a rock and threw it at Ven.

"Ven Dodge!"
Ventus complied and swooped away from the attack. Then just as Ven was hovering in the air something odd happened... Ventus started to glow brightly... Then in a sudden flash, Ventus had evolved. "Way to go Ven! Now hit him with aerial ace!" And in a quick blaze of light... Machoke was down... and Pidgeot was tired. Without a word Renn returned Ventus to his ball and Renn let Luca step forward.

"Finally you give me what I want. Primeape! Go for it!" With the release of that pokemon it was over with one extremespeed and a psychic, the Primeape was down and out. "And to think I thought this region had some of the best... it seems you're not one of them."

With that Renn and Luca walked off.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
(I apologize for the semi-late post.)

~Klang City~
A warm breeze wafted over Aster as he strolled down the main road of Klang City. As always, Forretress was spinning along behind him, drawing the eye of all of the passerby. There were other Pokemon out on the street, too, but none moved along as awkwardly as Aster's partner.

Kids shouted out at one another as they played games up and down the road as well, causing others to take caution in where they were walking. "Today's gonna be a scorcher; I can already tell," Aster muttered to himself. Klang City was situated in the southern bit of the Konran region, so his statement wasn't without reason.

"Forretress, it looks like we're gonna be late. We don't want that, do we?" Aster exclaimed, picking up his pace. Time to start a new day of battling.

Abhorsen

Nick Scyrio

After a hard days training and some much needed rest under the blue sky, Nick decided it was time to move out and train in the nearest route. He needed to go for a badge, yes, he wasn't really interested in badges or the Pokemon League. Nevertheless the badges had boosting properties, and anyone could use that. It was decided, they were leaving from their camp tomorrow morning.

Next Morning

Nick wakes up to an early sunrise,he needed to get an early start.

" Alright guys lets go, we need to get stronger."

'Sol' 'Zoro' 'Maka' chimed Nicks Pokemon agreeably.

" Then it is agreed, lets go!!"

With that they left for Route 30. After about fifteen minutes of walking along they were attacked by a Carnevine.

" Alright Darumaka your up, take it out!!"

Darumaka runs ahead of Nick and readies for battle. The Carnevine attacked using 'Razor Leaf' sending a giant leaf spinning towards Darumaka with malicious intent.

"Darumaka, run towards the 'Razor Leaf' and slide under it and unleash 'Flamethrower' in Carnevine's face.

Darumaka nods and begins to sprint then slides under the 'Razor Leaf' with precision. As Darumaka clears the 'Razor Leaf' he slides right underneath of the Carnevine and looses 'Flamethrower' into Carnevine's face and body landing a critical hit. Carnevine flinches from the pain of the fire attack it just received.

"Darumaka, finish it with 'Fire Punch'!"

Darumaka charges at the slightly retreating Carnevine who in desperation unleashed a 'Solarbeam', Darumaka rolled to the left and attacked it from the side landing the 'Fire Punch' into Carnevine's belly. Carnevine shuddered in pain as the attack hit, it stopped its 'Solarbeam' to abruptly and the attacks left over energy blew up in its face causing a backlash of energy damaging it further. Carnevine dropped to the ground barely able to remain conscious.

" Pokeball, GO!!" Said Nick as he hurled a Pokeball towards the Carnevine. Who miraculously blocked and swatted it away. It then rose to its feet and stared angily at Nick as if he hated the thoughts of being caught by Nick.

" What the hell?! It BLOCKED the Pokeball after all of that?!?! Darumaka, finish it off, 'Flamethrower'!"

Darumaka nodded once more and ran towards the Carnevine, who was releasing another 'Razor Leaf'. Darumaka had seen this move before. He knew how to avoid it and had a plan to get this Carnevine by surprise. Darumaka slammed a 'Fire Punch' into the ground sending it airborne and overtop of the 'Razor Leaf' attack. Once clear, Darumaka had a clear shot at the Carnevine and loosed another 'Flamethrower' on the Carnevine, this time landing it straight in its face.

"Pokeball, GO!!!" Nick hurled another Pokeball at this Carnevine as it began to drop to the ground. The Pokeball hit and the Carnevine was warped inside the ball. After a few wriggles the ball settled and Carnevine was caught.

"Daru.. maka!" exclaimed Darumaka as he flopped onto his back tired.

"HAHA.. Darumaka, he had SOME fighting spirit huh, what a fighter!!"

"Maka.." said Darumaka in agreeance.

Nick walked over to the captured Carnevines Pokeball and picked it up. He then pocketed it and had Darumaka return for some rest.

"Alright Guys lets keep going!"

The others nodded in agreement.....

OOC: Carnevine is a prize pokemon, if you want it Pm me. It has unbelievable stamina and strength. If no-one asks for it I will give it to a random child character within the RP.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Melissa Lockheart

A slight rustling alerted Melissa of a potential pokemon encounter. But to her disappointment only a Rattata walked in front of her path. The sight of Metagross sent it running into the bushes on the opposite side of the road. Melissa looked a bit dishearted. She continued on along the path. Ahead she could see the top of the hill. Finally she reached the top. Ahead of her was a beautiful landscape of rolling green hills and patches of thick trees.

Melissa started down the hill again when she heard a loud crash behind her. She turned quickly to find Metagross being pinned to the ground. A Flygon had Metagross pinned down, if only for a moment. Metagross was free after a moment. "Huh Flygon looks like a strong pokemon." said Melissa looking it up and down. "Metagross use Shadow Ball." Instantly a ball of purple energy grew near Metagross's mouth then shot towards Flygon. With one swift motion Flygon moved out of the way. Before it could get it's bearings Metagross was up in front of it. "Metagross, use Bullet Punch." Metagross let loose a set of what Melissa thought was 50 punches that lasted all of about 10 seconds.

Flygon was sent backwards into a tree. Of course Melissa was right in thinking it was strong. Flygon shrugged off any injury it may have gotten from being thrown. Flygon took to a hovering position and took in a deep breath. When it exhaled it let loose a fast moving current of air that took on a bluish hue. It hit Metagross sending a slight shock through it's body. "That looked like Dragonbreath." said Melissa looking excited. "Lets end this, Metagross time to use Gyro Ball." Metagross began to spin creating a white light around it's body as it spins. Within an instant Metagross was on Flygon pushing it back into the same tree from before.

Metagross backed off to show a fainted Flygon. Melissa threw a pokeball. In went Flygon, the pokeball twitched a few times before sending up sparks to show a caught pokemon. "Yes I caught my first pokemon in a long time." said Melissa picking up the pokeball. "Now lets see what moves you know." She pulled out her Pokedex and passed it over the pokeball. Instantly the pokedex riddled out a series of information about Flygon. Then three moves showed up Dragon Breath, Hyper Beam and Faint Attack. Melissa threw the ball letting Flygon back out. Melissa reached into her bag and drew out a round disk. "Here hold this for a moment Flygon." she said handing it to Flygon. Flygon took hold the disk, instantly a white transparent glow surrounded Flygon's body. After it subsided Melissa took back the disk. She reused the pokedex. A new move was appeared on the screen. "Good now you know Fly." said Melissa with a grin.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
"The closest gym from this spot is....." Timmy furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the map in front of him. He was sitting at a table in the pokemon center, having decided to in fact take the gym challenge as long as he was here. After all he DID get interrupted during his other gym challenge in hoenn region. Besides he could look for team highjack at the same time. Leafeon was in the chair across from him, leaning over the map paws on the table
"Leaf!"
Timmy blinked and looked where his pokemon was referring to with his paw
"Jurate City?"
Leafeon nodded
"hmmmmm" Timmy eyed the map again "It seems thats the best way to go for now" he nodded and rolled it up "okay! Jurate it is!!"
Leafeon bounced with excitement and Timmy checked his watch
"Okay, Lets go tomorrow" he said to Leafeon, who cocked his head in confusion
"I wanna enter that surf off thing" Timmy said brightly "Really rare pokemon as a prize? Right up my alley!"
Leafeon huffed and gave him a look that clearly said 'Do you even know HOW to surf?'
"Of course I do!" Timmy said abashed "But um....its been a while..." he grinned "Besides, how hard could it be?"
Leafeon huffed and the duo left the pokemon center and headed back outside. Timmy quickly bought a surfboard. Red and black of course.
"This is gonna be awesome!!" he said cheerfully.
"Entering the surf off huh?" the shop keeper asked. Timmy nodded.
"Better be careful" the keeper warned "Stiff competition this year"
Timmy gave the man a thumbs up "I'll be fine!"
The man chuckled darkly as the boy and his pokemon left the shop. All around him were three figures in black
"We'll see just how 'fine' you are boy" he said haughtily "That shiny Totodile will belong to us! Team HighJack!!"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn just about stepped on a flyer and relocated his foot's Trajectory. He picked up the flyer and his eyes scanned over it quickly.
ATTENTION TRAINERS!!

"There should be decent trainers in the gyms for sure... Jurate city is the closest... but from what I figure... Rainbow city would be more of a challenge. So I can head down route 122 to Rainbow city and probably catch a few pokemon on the way there." Renn then took off down towards Rainbow city.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Bruce - Roost Towers City
Ultimately Bruce's idea that a trainer would've appeared waiting for a battle was wrong, but what caught his eyes was more relevant to him at the moment. A poster, plastered no more than ten or fifteen feet away from the gym itself, had large, bolded letters with an interesting declaration.

ATTENTION TRAINERS!!

"Huh..." After a moment a smirk found its way to his face, and though he didn't look away from the poster he spoke to his Pokemon. "Hey guys, maybe they'll finally start sending in some trainers and we can put your training to the test, eh?" A roar of agreement came from his Pokemon before he turned to look at each of them for a moment. A second more lingered before he reached to his belt and pulled out his Pokemons' pokeballs, throwing them up into the air. With each Pokemon in their pokeballs Bruce replaced them at his belt and continued on to the gym. Surely it would't be long now.

Rina - Feather Town Exit
The route out of Feather Town appeared to be a fairly straight-shot to the next town, and so Rina planned to take her time, gradually making her way through the route so she could properly train, and by sunset she'd be at the next town's pokecentre. Once Rina was about five yards away from Feather Town she reached for her Pokeballs and released her Pokemon. Froslass and Jellicent looked around curiously, while Umbreon remained by Rina's side, Chandelure remaining still. Rina grinned at her Pokemon before she looked around herself, searching for a good place to train. In moments she found a thick-trunked tree that would suffice. However, before Rina got a chance to begin their training, a voice interrupted what she was about to say.

"Tsk, you don't have much type variance here do you?" Rina scrutinized the trainer that'd spoken. He had dark green hair and mossy eyes to match. His outfit consisted of a violet tracksuit, and trailing behind him was a Houndoom. Rina almost smirked at her luck.

"Are you looking for a battle?" Rina asked calmly.

"Of course!" The trainer's smile was genuine. "Three Pokemon each?" He stuck out a hand as though to shake, "By the way, I'm Tyler."

Rina shook his hand. "Rina," she responded before stepping back. "Umbreon, you're up!"

"It's your turn, Blastoise!"

Rina watched as the large Pokemon was released from a pokeball. The Pokemon wasn't like any Blastoise she'd seen before, as its coloration was completely off. A Shiny one. "Umbreon...Use dig!"

"Blastoise, watch the ground and use Hydro Pump!"

Rina waited a second before commanding Umbreon to jump up and use Psychic once out of the ground. Both Pokemon reacted to their trainer's command, and when Umbreon came out and used Psychic, Blastiose used Hydro Pump. The two forces met evenly, until Rina commanded Umbreon to break off the attack and use Taunt. In the process Umbreon was hit with the Hyrdro Pump, but Taunt was successful. Umbreon was knocked of her feet, but quickly got back up. Rina thought for a moment while Tyler took in the scene as well. I've used three out of four moves Umbreon knows, I need Dark Pulse to finish things off...

"Umbreon, use Dig and Dark Pulse interchangeably." Umbreon followed up accordingly, using dig and popping up for minimal seconds to dish out a helping of Dark Pulse. The pattern continued for five times until the Blastiose used Earthquake. The attack didn't seem as strong as it could've been however, as four out of the five Dark Pulses had made contact. "Umbreon get out of the ground." Rina commanded. The earthquake would be more effective with Umbreon using Dig. She needed her to get out of the ground... "Umbreon, jump up and use Psychic!" Rina waited, but still Umbreon didn't appear. Dang it...Umbreon what're you doing? About the same time Rina thought this her Pokemon made her appearance behind Blastiose, a Dark Pulse knocking the other trainer's Pokemon forward. Rina sighed as she realized Tyler's Blastiose was fainted.

"Smart Pokemon you've got there," Tyler responded before sending out his next Pokemon; Dusknoir. Rina smiled just barely.

"Umbreon come back... Froslass, your turn!" It was time to try out Froslass's new move!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
As the sun rose in Feather town, the nice quite little town began to awake, as the bee drill started buzzing off in the background, Butterfree were flying over the small town, in a pack. There were some Rattata roaming the grassy lands of the town, and then suddenly Night Leas alarm clock started going berserk ruining the nice piece full morning.

"BEEP BEEP BEEPETERS BEEPPPPPPPP!!" The alarm clock started going off loudly.

"GAH!" Night Lea said as he sat straight up in his bed covering his ears, he then looked around for the alarm clock and smashed it making it stop. "Thank god..." he said well stretching his arms out well yawning. And he looked around his room and there in the far off corner was Castel, he was looking straight at Night, "And good morning to you Castel"

Castel was now awake thanks to the alarm, and began approaching Night, but suddenly both Night and Castel began to hear

""BEEP BEEP BEEPETERS BEEPPPPPPPP!!" The alarm clock started going off loudly once again.

Night jumped as the alarm began to go off again, as he fell out of his bed on to the floor, Castel's head just went town, as if he were saying "F.A.I.L"

Night got up and started pounding his alarm clock and then unplugged it and threw it at the closet wall. He turned to look at Castel with the F.A.I.L. Expression. And said "Don’t say a word...." His eye twitched.

In the far off background Nights mom began yelling "Night! Castel! Breakfast!!!!" after hearing the words both their stomachs started to growl and they looked at each other. "Race you" Night said with fire in his eyes, and began his position counting down, "3....2.....1...GO!" he began running

Castel nodded as Night spoke wanting a race and rose to the air floating, then he heard the words "3....2....1" and left at 1 getting a head start.

Running down the stairs Castel and Night made it down the stairs and into the kitchen as Castel made it in first, "Hey Cast! That is no fair! You cheated!

Castel started to do a small little dance.

Night sat down at the table with a steaming hot plate of eggs and pancakes sat in front of him, well Castel had his food on the table where he had just floated up to it and began eating the yummy fruit. Castel let out a yelp of yummy goodness.

As Night and Castel Finished they were about to go outside to practice when his mom started saying "Night I need you and cast to go to the store and buy some milk, eggs, and flour, we are all out."

Night moaned "BUUTTT MOOOOOMMMMM we were going to go practice our moves!!!!!!!"

His mom snapped "Night! I will have no whining in this house! Now get on your bike and go to the town and do as you are told!"

Night mumbled...”Fine....come on castel...” Night opened the door grabbing his bike and helmet, and started to head to the exit of the town when he saw to trainers battling, "Eh what a waste, all they do is fight, there’s no rhythm, there’s no piazzas..." He then looked toward the city right across from feather town, White Stream town, he could smell the water, as he got on his bike and started riding toward the town Castel floating near Nights Handle bars.

Light

faster than
Awards
Idris Elite Four 3.

Idris had a smile stuck deep into his face and his Pikachu had determanation all over its face. The Trainer pegged his Pokeball onto the match area, and out sprung an Alakazam. It started to clink its spoons together and its eyes buzzed backwards and forwards repetivley.
"Go... Alae use Physcic!" shouted the Trainer.
Alakazam, or Alae, concentrated and a wave of Physcic energy blasted towards Pikachu. Pikachu easily dodged leaping into the air, forward flipping, and then Idris shouted out something to his friend. Pikachu managed to distinguish the garbled words and slammed an Iron Tail into Alae's chest. The Alakazam shot backwards and collided into one of the trees. It hung there for a second before it thumped onto the ground. Its eyes started to swirl, and it was knocked out.
The Trainer gasped, as he had come in cockily with only three Pokemon. He'd think more carefully next time. He spun and flung out another Pokeball, and out sprung a Shedinja. The Trainer used its ability fully well, and knew that this Elite had no Fire-Type Pokemon.
"You think that little fly will be able to take on me, Idris of the Elite Four? Childish Boy!" spat Idris. He offered Pikachu his Pokeball, and praised him for his good work. The Pikachu smiled and then shot into the ball, in a flash of red, jagged, lightning. Idris then proceeded by grabbing another Pokeball from his pocket. It pulsed and then a great shadow flew out of the ball. It had red glittery eyes that showed the tiny amounts of hatred that throbbed through its veins.
"Fusion Bolt!!!!!!" cackled Idris, and then Zekrom summoned a great deal of electricity around his body. It turned a light blue, and it hovered in the air. After a single second it shot straight towards the Shedinja.
"Dodge!" shouted the Trainer desperatley. Shedinja dived out of the way, but then Zekrom recorrected its course and sprang again at the Insect-Pokemon.
This time the Shedinja was hit, and it imediatley fell right to the ground. Zekrom roared its cry of battle, and then turned towards the Trainer. He fumbled out his last Pokemon, which was a Blissey, and sent it out onto the field. "Don't get hurt okay. I'm sorry," said the boy, who mereley whimpered this.
Zekrom shot a bolt of Thunder right down onto the Blissey, which somehow remained undefeated. It launched its egg up into Zekrom's face, and the egg detonated on impact. Zekrom heaved, as if it was chuckling, before it once more shot a Thunder down onto the Blissey. Alas, this time it didn't survive, and it crumpled to the ground, defeated.
Idris simply turned his back, and mocked his challenger, "You don't even deserve to battle me! Have better luck next time, loser!"

Ghast, Elite Four 1
The Trainer was rather easy to beat, and Ghast congradulated his opponent on his good faith. He left while fading into the shadows while also asking people if they knew of a town that housed many historical items. He continued through the crowd, until he came across a man, who said that an offshore island had a Town that acted as the National Museum for Konran. Ghast smiled and thanked him by handing him a small black Pokeball, a Dusk Ball, and then hurried over to the closest PC. He turned it on and sent a single, simple, e-mail to Idris, stating one thing...

Idris, Elite Four 3
'Offshore island. Named Tuckleberry.' read Idris, from his phone. He released his Zekrom from its restraints of its PokeBall, and whispered the name into its ear. It nodded and then they set off, through a large panel in the roof that would fold open and close, with the press of a button. They soared through the air and plummeted along the coastline of the Region. They where almost there...

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gordon Matthews

The crash of waves could be heard all around. The beach was nice but the beaches at Crystalcoast town were even better. Gordon scanned the beach and docks. Celebii was off picking berries in a nearby tree. Suddenly Gordon saw, a chance to get to Crystalcoast. A young trainer had just realesed his Wailord into the ocean and was boarding onto it's back. "Celebii, it is time to go." Gordon called. Gordon started at a fast jog, Celebii appeared next to him about half way to the trainer.

"Excuse me, but may I hitch a ride with you to Crystalcoast." Gordon called up to the trainer. The trainer squinted down at him and looked like he was about to say no when suddenly. "OMG you are Gordon of the Elite Four aren't you." said the boy. "Yes I am." said Gordon trying not to seem superior. "Of course you can come along." said the boy. Gordon jumped up onto Wailords back and they set off.

Gordon was enjoying the ocean breeze. Celebii had dropped the berries near Gordon and was now enjoying a talk with a passing Tailow. "Wow is that Celebii yours, you must be really powerful." said the boy looking up at Celebii. "Yes well, it was more like a destined meeting that brough Celebii to my side, it has been a great friend." said Gordon looking to the sky. Suddenly Celebii was in his direct line of view. Gordon smiled up at it. Celebii swooped down and landed in Gordons lap, looking off in the direction of Crystalcoast Town.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Alvin enters the Pokemon Center and couldn't help but smile. Pokemon and humans together in harmony. They weren't there to battle or be paraded like dolls before people. They were just there, Pokemon and humans alike.

"Welcome to Rainbow City Pokemon Center where----OH! Hi Alvin! Here to check up on the little Meowth you brought in a few days ago?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Hey Nurse Joy, If it wouldn't be a problem I would like to see him." He had to check on the Meowth to see if it would be fit for a home. People loved to keep Meowth's as pet's and loved it even more when they evolved into Persians.

But that didn't matter if the poor thing wasn't ready for that type of environment. It was undoubtedly a wild one so it would take time incorporating humans into the Meowth's life.

Nurse Joy came back empty handed. "I'm sorry, it seems that the Meowth isn't here, it seems someone picked it up today."

"What.....what do you mean? I just brought him a few days ago! Can you tell me who took him?"

"Ummmm not really? But I can tell you where he was headed!" With that she turned around and picked up a flyer. "Here you go!"

"What is this?" The flyer was simple. Nothing really stood out on it.....but then again nothing really had to stand out because the words were enough:

ATTENTION TRAINERS!!

"Oh Really?" The kid must have been looking for a good pokemon to use in battle at the gym...a starter trainer no less. Alvin could remember those days. A faint smile crossed his face. "Thank you for giving me this. I will head over there right away."

"Ok.....please stop by again soon!" Nurse Joy said, cheerful as ever.

"Don't worry...I will."

Leaving the PC he looked at Charizard who seemed to be lightly sleeping by the door and nudged his head. "Alright buddy, time to go."

Chariizard growled in response and stood up allowing Alvin to climb on his back. He then looked back at Alvin as to say "Where to now?"

"To the Rainbow City Gym!" Alvin was curious as to the new owner of the Meowth and also this mysterious "Team Highjack". He really wanted to know who they were.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Rina - Route 10

"Dusknoir, use Hyperbeam!"

Rina smiled, watching as the blast bulit slowly. After another moment she yelled, "Use Blizzard twice!" Rina watched as her Pokemon used the attack once, meeting the Hyperbeam in an explosion of force, and then again as the attack was fired. Neither made contact to the Pokemon. Tyler watched as his Pokemon was unable to do anything. Rina was silent for a moment, waiting fo rher opponent to be able to move. It became a staredown between the Pokemon. A minute passed.

"Dusknoir, use Dark Pulse!"

Rina waited until the attack was impossible to dodge. It would hit Froslass. "Use Rest, followed by Sleep Talk."

Moments after teh attack hit Froslass proceeded to use the combo, and Blizzard was shot at Dusknoir in spite of Sleep Talk. It froze the foe. Rina reached in her bag to grab a berry, tossing it out to Froslass. Rina watched as Dusknoir's frozen status began dwindling. Waiting a moment longer Rina commanded her Pokemon to finish it up with Blizzard. Dusknoir was fainted.

Rina called Froslass back and waited for Tyler to send out his next Pokemon. He seemed hesitant, but then, his last Pokemon would have to faint three of hers in order to win the battle.

"Hey, why don't you send out your Pokemon first?" Tyler spoke with a rocky edge of calm. A facade.

Rina grinned. "Chadelure, time to go! Sorry Jellicent, you'll go in next battle!"

Tyler's calmness deflated. "Abomasnow, c'mon out." His hesitance made sense now. "Use giga Impact!"

Rina considerd the move and nodded to herself. "Chandelure, meet the attack and then use Pain-Split."

Tyler tried to call his Pokemon back out of the attack too late. Gaga Impact made contact, knocking Chandelure to the side, only to use Pain Split. "Finish it up, Overheat," Rina spoke normally, watching as the final attack suceeded in Fainting Abomasnow. Tyler stared at teh ground, muttering under his breath. Rina turned to her Pokemon. "Hey, good job you all." Then she returned them to their Pokeballs temporarily, turning her attention to Tyler. Walking up to him she said, "Hey, you did good y'know. You've got a good team, you just need strategy. Don't always go for a direct attack at the get-go and you'll learn something about your opponent..." Rina reached for a Pokeball. "Jellicent, come on out." She turned to her Pokemon. "That tree over there, jump up and angle Giga Impact spiraling at the trunk." Turning to Tyler Rina gestured as her Pokemon completed his commands. Tyler watched the indentation in the tree carefully. Hollow Trunk, Rina thought measuring how deep the indentation went.

"See, by adding more movement you increase the speed, due to gravity, and strength. It's especially helpful with the move Gravity being used prior." Jellicent came back to Rina's side. "Good job," she said as she returned her Pokemon to its pokeball. "Strategy can defy type disadvantages. Your Abomasnow could've won with some strategy implemented."

Tyler looked up grinning. "so why're you here in Konran?"

Rina shrugs. "Travel,"

"Have you considered the Gyms? Challenging them, I mean?"

"Purely for battle?" Rina asked. She'd heard of the gyms, but she didn't have any interest in challenging them except for training.

"HM's. They can make things easier when traveling, and to get to Crystalcoast you have to have surf."

Rina considerd this for a moment... She wanted to get to know the Konran region better, and if HM's made travel possible then perhaps she should actually challenge some of the leaders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back