• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tale of Time and Space

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Seeing as my recent story, Kingdom Hearts : Warriors of The City, isnt very popular right now and im bored. I thought id start a new story. And seeing as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer's of Time and Darkness was just released, a story like that seems to fit. First off, the prolouge! Oh, and one more thing, this ISNT other than a bit, related to the game. The Hero and Partner Pokemon are the ones I got for my game, by the way!

Prolouge: Power of The Time Gears

Time Gears. The source of flowing Time in the Pokemon World. It is said that if a Time Gear is taken from its rightful place, time will gradually stop in that area. Time Gears are so powerful that even the baddest of Criminal Pokemon never mess with them. Recently in the Pokemon World, the flow of Time has been tampered with, which has lead to people claiming Time Gears have been stolen.

The World of Pokemon is a world filled with walking and talking Pokemon of everykind, and not a human insight of this world, although its inhabitants seem to know alot about Humans.

-----------------------------------------

A young boy, looking out over a moutain. The view. Such a lovely and wonderful view. An amazing sunset. "Its today, we set said today!" said the boy, his blue, butten-up shirt blowing in the mid-day, mid-night breeze. The boy was short, almost just 5'0. He had simple brown short hair, but gorgeous blue eyes. The boy turned, and walked down some stone steps over to a dock. He and another boy around his age, 15, were going to set sail to investagate an old cave. The two of them were good friends, and they were both great explorers.

It was time. They boarded the small wooden boat. "Alright. Ryan. Lets go!" his Partner yelled. His partner, Alex, doning a shirt just like Ryan's, but green, had what seemed to be a greenish tint to his hair. The two started off. The wind was blowing strongly that day, and in the right direction too! They had planned it that way for weeks, just knowing the wind would blow soon.

After an hour of sailing, a storm rolled in. A brutal storm. Ryan and Alex were imprepared for a storm. It rocked their raft. It rocked them back and forth. Side to side. Water started to rain down on the two. Downpour.

Ryan and Alex were hanging onto the pole that was built and placed in the middle of the raft for it to sail. Just as Alex spotted the cave they were to explore in the distance, a thunderbolt crashed down into the nearby water, causing a wave of water to crash into the raft. Ryan, by the impact of the wave, coulent hang on to the pole anylonger. "Cant hold on. Cant . . . hold . . . on!" cried Ryan. He let go, and was flipped over the side of the raft.

"RYAN!!!" Alex screamed as Ryan plunged into the water, deeper and deeper. Ryan felt so weak. He couldent move. He just kept going down and down, until he passed out.

-------------------------------------------

Passing at great speed out of nowhere, a green colored Grass Pokemon appeared out of what seemed to be a hole. He ran through the forest. On and on. He finally reach what seemed to be, a grove. A Sacred Grove. "Ah. One of the Time Gears!" it spoke, its voice hissed abit. Thunder crackled through the night. Rain poured down horribly. It was a dark night. The Pokemon reached down to a Gear-like item, picking it up and looking at its amazingness. It was a shiney blue gear. Other than the light radiating from it, nothing seemed suspisious, to the naked eye. To those who knew its history, it proved to be much, much more worthwhile and valuable.

Just as the Pokemon picked it up, the spot where it once layed started to spread a grey color, growing onto each object until the end of that area. The Pokemon who picked it up knew this, so it didnt stay for long. It quickly ran, the gear in hand, out of the large forest and out of the Time-stopping destruction of the missing Time Gear.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile in the mid-future....

"After them!" someone yelled. "No, they went that way!" said another. "Wait, this way!" yet another yelled.

"Leaf Blade!" a voice yelled, but diffrent. Grovyle. A Green Grass Pokemon. Leaves attached to his hands and rear, and a long leaf running down from his head to the ground.

"BubbleBeam!" yelled a high voice. Piplup. Blue Penguin Pokemon. Nothing really diffrent to Piplup as it has Pokemon that resembles a Penguin.

"The fugitives are getting away through the Dimension Hole." yelled a small purple Pokemon, with Gem-like eyes. "Officer Sableye. I, as an agent of our great Dialga, will go after the two." said a voice. It was a ghostly voice.

That Pokemon, the Ghostly Pokemon, ran after the Two Pokemon. To the past.

-------------------------------------

The boy. The young boy. Ryan. He lay in the ocean, deeper and deeper. A bright light flashed through his head, and, he all of a sudden, felt lively. Such a wierd sensation.

Chapter 1 shall be up soon. But first, how does it sound so far. It sounds like the acutal game, but I promise, it will be diffrent.

PKKzelfar

hmmm.....interesting, i dont usually watch pokemon, but i play Diamond in DS
this is really nice, id give it 7/10 for now, lets see if it gets better

Mike

iROFL
Awards
thanks thats cool of you ^^

but I think i'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back