• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus: The Kronos Region

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soledarkness31

Hello. My name is Professor Pine. I study creatures named Pokemon in my lab in the town of Freshent Bay. Pokemon are creatures that thrive in the environment, and help us fulfill our lives. Many humans use pokemon for battles so that the trainer and pokemon gain stregnth. But, I'm blabbering. Tell me a little about yourself.

Are you a boy, or a girl?

More to come

D

Deleted member 36435

You can copy the text from every other game.
cool

State

Awards
By the look of you title, I imagine that the "Kronos" region is a referrence to "chrono" as in time, meaning a time involving plot will take place, I assume. It's either Dialga Celebi or a pokemon you're going to made up yourself.

soledarkness31

Welcome to the new region of Kronos, where over 100 new pokemon species thrive. And, stick around for the newest pokemon type, Monster. Monster is strong against Dark, Psychic, and Normal. Monster is weak to Dragon, Ice, and Monster. Besides the newest additions, collect your old favorites, like Pikachu and Buizel. Make your way from quiet Freshent Bay, to the many other hot spots, which include the quiet Charred Ruins, and Mt. Luna, where the legendary pokemon of Kronos are said to thrive. Think you have what it takes? Well, don't worry.

Our hero, Chris, will soon find out much of Kronos.

More to come

soledarkness31

Pokemon Spotlight!

#494 Forgeo
flash_detection <------ Click on the link for a pic.

Pokemon Description: On hot days, Forgeos will sit in the hot sun, and collect on their rock bodies. Once enough moss has collected, Forgeos will get plenty of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back