• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Chaos: The End of Everything (OCC and Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pokemon Chaos: The End of Everything

The year is 2110, years have gone by since humans and Pokemon have come to live peace on earth. But all that will change as we have known it.

It began when former members from evil organizations have joined up together to form a new group called Organization Chaos. They used all knowledge of their studies on Pokemon to make them into weapons, scientists of Cipher who made Shadow Pokemon used some of Team Plasma's and Team Galactic's knowledge to create a new breed of Pokemon called Chaos Pokemon.

The Chaos Pokemon are a different origin then Shadow Pokemon, the Chaos Pokemon are similar to the first Dark Lugia that was created by Cipher but their hearts are completely blackened and the Pokemon's original appearances have changed and they have become more savage like they were truly monsters. Organization Chaos used these new Pokemon to take over the regions, they began to succeed knowing there new breed of Pokemon are much stronger then regular Pokemon's that we use today.

100 years later after our world was taken over by Organization Chaos, a resistance team has risen up to challenge them with their own Pokemon and finding a way to bring down their Chaos Pokemon. This team is known as the Justice Rangers, they believe they can use their Pokemon to help out those in need in this dark world that Organization Chaos created, and are figuring out a way to capture these Chaos Pokemon and bring them back to their original self's the same way Shadow Pokemon have been brought back. So it's left to you to decide which side your on, either it be with the Organization to rule for power or with the Rangers to bring back peace to our world between Pokemon and people.

First I like to say welcome back to me. It's been a while since I made an RP or done any RPing in a long while so if these seems something that's not your interest thats fine. I will set up the sign up sheet in another post. Use my other laptop because my Mac doesn't have something that is similar to Microsoft Word or Notebook like on my PC laptop. As for the rules I will put those up now.

RULES

1) No double posting. *This I can't stress out enough, I don't want people to make a lot of double posts on here. But if you make one by mistake be sure to run it by me and I will say it's okay, as long as you edit it or delete it*

2) No god-modding *Don't act like your invincible or undefeated in the RP. Get hit, get hurt, act like your defeated. Don't say you or your Pokemon comes out okay in the heat of the battle*

3) No power-playing *Don't control over another person's character unless you have their say so.*

4) Limited legendaries *You can only have one legendary Pokemon in your party but that will only be for the members in Organization Chaos and if they are in high ranks*

5) Keep it at PG-13 *no big swears, graphic details, or sexual stuff going on. I want this to be clean as possible so don't make it like it's a Spike Lee movie or something off of Comedy Central*

6) Romance *Your allowed to have romance into here but like I said keep it PG-13 nothing beyond a kiss or hug so no sex or detailed nudity*

7) Lengthy posts *I don't want posts that are a sentence long, be detailed in make it at least a paragraph with 4-5 sentences in it. And I don't mean short sentences long sentences. You can have short sentences when you have dialogue but thats it.*

8) 3 Strike Rule *If I catch anyone who isn't following the rules you get a strike, hit 3 and your automatically kicked out of the RP. I don't take crap from something who can't just simply follow the rules*

9) Be Nice to others *Treat someone like they are your friend. Don't treat them badly on here on the OCC. I don't want a huge argument in here. If you want to discuss something with another person take it somewhere else we don't want to hear it here*

10) No spamming *I don't want any spam in either here or in the RP. If your not discussing about the RP in here then don't discuss it at all, we don't want to hear it. If your only saying that you won't be here, be absent, or leaving the RP that is only allowed, anything like talking about your pets or whats going on with your friends is not granted here. Thats why we have visitor messages and private messages on this forum*

11 Have Fun

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Sorry for not adding up this for so long I've just been pre-occupied with other things for the time being. But I'm back now but won't be on that much so don't expect me to be here all the time now.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I might join this RP Xeon... good to see you slightly active again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back