• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: Black and White rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Pokemon Black and White: Rebirth.

Chapter 0: If we could talk with the Pokemon

The young fourteen-year-old Ash Ketchum was lying in bed in his room, watching TV and petting his Pokemon and best friend, the yellow red-cheeked lightning mouse, Pikachu. This had been his first Pokemon and the one he would always bring on his journeys across the world.

It had been a week since he got back from his last trip. The zig-zag faced boy got off his bed and took off his yellow pajamas, tossing them on the wooden floor. He put on a black t-shirt and some blue jeans and just as he finished putting his socks on, his mother opened the door, waking the electric Pokémon.

"Oh Ash, honey, you're up. Can you come downstairs please? Professor Oak wants to see you" She asked.

Ash smiled as he got up.

"Okay Mom. Come on Pikachu." Ash said. The Pokemon's ears perked up and it jumped off the bed.

The boy and Pokemon headed downstairs. The two went into the living room and met with the old man who'd given Ash his Pikachu and sent the boy on his Pokemon journey, Professor Oak.

"Ah Ash, and Pikachu too, good to see you my boys." The old man said as he scratched Pikachu's ears.

"Morning, Professor. Mom said you wanted something?" Ash asked as he sat down at the table.

"Ah yes, I'm just working on a new experiment, and you two could give me a hand." The old man asked.

"Oh sure, anything Professor, as long as it isn't battling." Ash said.

The man of science gave the boy a worried look.

"Well it's not a battle…why are you opposed to battling? You used to love it." The old man asked.

Ash just looked down, not meeting Oak's eyes.

"Well…I don't know if you saw my last match in the Sinnoh League...but…I got ripped a part by a guy using a Legendary Darkrai….I did come in at the top four. and then….I got put in the hospital.”The boy muttered trying to fight off the flash back.

"Pika." The Pokemon said sadly.

The professor frowned.

"Well never mind about that. What did you need help with?" Ash asked changing the subject.

"Well, since we’re talking about Sinnoh, your Pokedex did show me that you made contact with Uxie, the lake Pokemon of Knowledge. So I would like to see if that Pokemon left any imprints of itself on you. I'll tell you more at my lab." He explained. Ash’s mother averted her eyes when Oak mentioned the lake Pokemon,

Soon Ash and Pikachu were lying down on a cold metal table in Oak’s lab. The giant ray gun-like device pointed at them made him feel vulnerable.

"Um, Professor is this gonna hurt?" Ash asked freaking out a bit.

"Pika Pikachu?" The tiny Pokemon added in his own language.

"Don’t worry you two, you won't feel a thing." Oak said to the two while he was calibrating his machine.

“Only this time, my boy, you'll remember this experiment with Uxie, and rather than take away knowledge, you'll be gaining some." Oak thought as he pressed a button, and the ray gun fired at the duo.

Both human and Pokemon were shot with a beam of light on their foreheads. Finally, they heard the button being pressed again, causing it to stop.

"Ugh…old man whatever that was don't do it again." Pikachu muttered in English.

Ash heard his friend speak, and was shocked that he understand him.

"Pikachu…..did you just talk?" Ash asked stunned.

Pikachu turned to him.

"Yeah Ash I talk all the time. What, do you think I just speak gibberish when I open my mouth?" He asked.

"Well I know you talk, but I...I can understand you! Holy Miltank, I can understand you! Like fully understand every word that's coming out of your mouth. This is awesome!" Ash yelled.

Pikachu grinned.

"Wow, way to go old man! Wait can you hear me too?" Pikachu asked.

As Oak got down and unhooked the two from the table his smile grew and grew!

"Pikachu is using human speech! It works! it works! I've done it! HAHAHAA! My boy I've done it!! They said I was crazy, but I just proved them wrong!" Oak yelled while hugging both Ash and Pikachu.

"Gah too hard, too hard! Thunderbolt!" Pikachu yelled, shocking both humans.

Both dropped to the floor, shaking with swirls in their eyes. Pikachu rubbed his head.

"Whoops sorry guys, hehe my bad." Pikachu muttered.

The two slowly got up.

"So old man, how'd you do it?" Pikachu asked.

"Ah well, over the years I've made this machine that would amplify brain waves and Pokemon energy. After doing a quite a few years of research on the Sinnoh lake legends, and using the energy Uxie, and the other Lake Pokemon imprinted in your bodies. I was able to have Ash’s mind become a walking translator for Pokemon speak." He explained.

"So…that means…?" The two boys asked.

"It means that Ash, and any human around him with the potential to do so will be able to understand Pokemon as they would other human beings." Oak said.

"Neat! Mind if we see everyone else?" They both said.

Oak nodded his head, allowing the two to meet with their old friends. However the two spotted pictures of Pokemon that they’d never seen before.

“Ah I see you boys spotted some of my files on Snivy, Oshawott, and Tepig.” The Pokemon professor noting their curiosity.

“Where are they from?” Ash asked.

“Well they’re from the Unova region. It’s quite a change of pace from the other four regions…a good peace to get lost, and clear your head.” Oak went on seeing his words having an effect on the young trainer.

“But I’m just rambling, go on you two everyone’s waiting to see you.” He urged as they left for the outdoor part of the lab.

Ash and Pikachu left the professor's sight as they went to talk with everyone of Ash's Pokemon; from the first team from Kanto, to the newbies from Sinnoh. They chatted, played, and had a ton of fun. Around midday, the teen and Pikachu left for home and lunch.

Oak, however, was dancing and laughing.

"Hahahah! They all said I was mad, they said it couldn't be done, but now I have proof! Time to rub it in their faces…” The old professor spoke rubbing his hands together eagerly. However he stopped himself and regained his composure.

“First tea and some poems" He said to himself.

Meanwhile the two boys returned home. The human sat down as Pikachu was munching on some Poke-chow. Delia Ketchum set out a plate of sandwiches and some fruit. Mr. Mime, the humanoid Psychic Pokemon, was cleaning around the house.

"So honey what did Professor Oak need your help with?" She asked.

"Oh, just some beam thing. Also he and a few Pokemon got me thinking about starting another journey." He said.

"Oh, where to?" She asked curiously.

"Some place called Unova, I'll just take Pikachu, and look around." Ash said.

"No gym battles?” She asked, but when she saw the defeated look on his face, she wished she hadn't.

"Hehe, about time he gave up, it took him, what, four times to figure out he’s never gonna win a league championship. I mean he’s brain damaged and that runt Pikachu hasn’t even evolved yet, Mr. Mime said to himself, not realizing Ash and Pikachu could hear him loud and clear.

Hearing the words brain damaged, triggered something inside of Ash’s mind.

“Your loser ass lost me a lot of money brat! So now I’m gonna take it out of your brain damaged hide.” A gruff and cruel voice declared while Ash felt like he couldn’t breathe, and a painful stabbing feeling entered his back.

“Ma’am I worry if your son wakes from this coma, he might have brain damage-Oh my Arceus, he’s awake Nurse, what’s going on with the equipment ?! It’s that aura!?” He remembered hearing the doctors shouted as everyone in the room started to panic.

“R has come too.”He barely heard a nurse whispered on the phone before passing out again.

" Im not brain damaged!” Ash shouted, slamming his fist onto the table. Catching his mother and the pokemon off-guard.

"Hey I don't need a Thunder Stone, clown shoes!" Pikachu snapped.

"What? No one’s calling you brain damaged Ash." Delia said in alarm, holding to her son’s shaking hand.

“Mr.Mine did just now.” Ash spoke, causing his mother some confusion.”Professor Oak, zapped me and Pikachu with this ray beam,a nd I can know what pokemon are saying…and…I’ve stayed too long here.” The Kanto trainer grumbled before leaving the dining table.

"Ash, where are you going?" His mother asked.

"To pack!" He yelled. “Oh and Mr.Mine, lets see if you could do any better facing a legendary dark type that came out of nowhere!” Ash added before slamming the door to his room. Pikachu simply gave Mr. Mime the Pokemon middle finger.

Delia watched her son leave the room, and then she gave a harsh glare at her Pokemon, which made him shiver.

"Mr. Mime, How dare you insult Ash and Pikachu? I thought that I taught you better?! To the corner mister!” She scolded the Pokemon like he was a child, causing the Pokemon to whimper as he did as he was told. She would deal wth him later. Delia had bigger fish to fry.

The woman locked her front door and walked to Oak's lab. He was going to get a piece of her mind for messing with her son’s brain. She pounded on his door and when he opened it, he knew he was in for pure hell.

"Samuel Oak, what did you do to my son?!" She exclaimed while yanking his ear.

"Gah! Ah! Ow! Delia!" He yelled as she dragged him into the lab.

"Ash can understand Pokemon! You used that beam again! What if he remembers!?" She cried out.

After rubbing his ear, Oak gave her his most reassuring look.

"Don't worry. I didn't touch his memories. He won’t remember." Oak promised her.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"You have my word." He vowed.

Back at home, unaware of the scolding his mother was dishing out, Ash and Pikachu were playing Banjo Kazooie on their old Nintendo 64. It helped out remove fruition.

Later that night Both Ash and Pikachu were doing some last minute packing. Only to stop and look at the pictures they had of their travels. Three with Misty, Brock, and Tracy for Kanto, Johto, and The Orange Islands. However they looked like they had been crumpled up, ripped up where Misty should have been and taped back together. The pictures with May, Max, Dawn and the Orre Team of Wes and Rui were kept in better condition. Each showed a great time and brought them both great memories.

Delia knocked on the door bringing the two back into he present.

“Sweetie, can I come in?” They heard her voice as she opened the door.

“So your mind’s made up.” Delia mused while looking at the back pack, and shut the door.

“Sorry Mom, but…their’s nothing really here for me…and I want to see this Unova place and all the cool pokemon.” Ash admitted.

“I know I can’t stop you from traveling, but….If I let you go. Promise you won’t let anything like what that thug did to you happen. I need you to promise me you’ll both be safe.” Delia demanded.

The two boys looked at one another. “We promise Mom.” They both swore.

“Good, now finish up and get to bed.” Delia said sweetly while kissing her two boys on the foreheads before leaving them to their work.

The mother prayed to Mew that things would be better for her son.

Little did anyone know, an adventure of a lifetime was in works.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was a really fun and exciting read. I found it really hilarious with Mr. Mime and Professor Oak getting scolded by Ms. Ketchem. I'm somewhat curious about these so called memories that Ash doesn't remember. I'm even more surprised to hear Ms. Ketchem knows about them. A really great start to your pokemon fanfiction, and you've improved greatly as a writer in your time of absence.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Pokemon Black and White Rebirth

Chapter 1.1: Back in the U.N.O.V.A

In a cave near Route 1 of the Unova region, two humans, one male, the other female, and one Pokemon in black trench coats were staring at a suit case with a small computer screen. The male human had blue hair and was carrying a rose. The woman had long reddish hair that came down in a swirl. Their chests and the computer screen had red colored R’s.

"Agent Jessie, Agent James, Agent Meowth this is the Boss. Have you made it into Nuvema Town's port?" The computerized voice asked.

"To protect the world from-" The three started to say.

"SAY ONE MORE WORD OF THAT MOTTO AND I’LL HAVE YOUR JOBS!!"

That shut up all three of them.

"Sorry boss, old habits you know?" Meowth muttered.

"Well let’s make sure other old habits, such as debt and failure don’t spring up during this mission." The voice said.

"Yes sir, of course not." James said.

"No screw ups this time." Jessie promised

"See that you don't. If our plan is to come forth, we need new ground since the Kanto and Johto police are cracking down on our activities, and Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre are now unavailable thanks to Team Aqua, Magma, Cipher, and Galactic. Unova is unspoiled….Fit for the taking." Their Boss said.

The three nodded their heads.

"Now I want you undercover, recruiting, stealing Pokemon that won't be missed and rare ones if you can, make a few people disappear, spread word of us in the underground, and await further orders." The computer stated.

"Right Boss." Meowth said.

"However we will need Pokemon, since-" James started to say

"Your new Pokemon are in the suit case. You three have had some good luck in paying your debts and getting in my good graces with some rare Pokemon. However if the boy with the Pikachu shows up, you are not to make contact with him. Am I clear!?" He asked.

"Crystal sir!" All three said.

"Good, Giovanni out." The Boss said as the screen went blank. On the lower part of the case two Poke Balls came out of a slot. The two human agents grabbed them.

"Ohhh I wonder what Pokemon are inside?" James asked.

"All I know is mine had better be twice as strong, since I lost my poor Seviper!" Jessie hissed.

"I had to give up my Cacnea, and Carnivine, so I hope so too." James said while sobbing a bit.

Meowth's eyes widened as the screen came back on with a timer counting down.

"Um…guys…look!" He yelled pointing at the suitcase.

The humans saw the timer, grabbed the cat Pokemon and ran out of the cave as it exploded.

"Phew…that was close." James mumbled, as he rubbed the back of his head, while smiling.

Jessie was shaking whilst pointing at the sky.

"Alright boys, this time our luck is changing, and no twerp is gonna get in the way!" She declared to the Heavens.

Ash and Pikachu had finally gotten off the boat with Ash sporting a navy blue jacket with white lines on the front and back of it, and dark blue jeans. His shoes were still the same while his red baseball cap now had a blue Poke Ball on the front of it. Both he and Pikachu were pretty exhausted.

"Hey Ash, we made it." Pikachu mumbled.

"Oh, cool." The boy yawned. "We shouldn't have played Donkey Kong 64 all night."

"We beat the game, so worth it." Pikachu said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

The two started to look around the place. This was a much more urban looking city than the small town of Pallet. Ash and Pikachu were used to traveling and all that, but seeing new Pokemon was always an event, and this time was no exception. A blue duck Pokemon was swimming by the boats. Pikachu noticed a purple cat Pokemon being chased by a Scottish terrier looking dog Pokemon, but he gave little thought to it as he and Ash walked into a large group of people.

Ash could have sworn he saw someone with purple hair walk by, nearly bumping into him, but maybe it was hunger playing tricks on him. Pikachu was feeling it too, not having much to eat on the boat ride. His nose then picked up the smell of noodles, meat, and soup. He poked his friend's head.

"Ash, food ho!" Pikachu yelled, using his arms to turn the boy's head to make him see the ramen bar.

The boy's mouth started to water as he walked into the bar.

"That's an odd looking Emolga ya got there kid. What'll it be?" The cook asked.

"Two bowls with pork and miso broth." Ash said taking out his wallet.

"Coming right up." The cook said smiling.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be good." Pikachu said drooling. Ash took the mouse off his head, not wanting to get any food on his hat.

"Hey you, did you think you could just eat here without paying?! That's so typical of your kind" The cook yelled at someone to Ash's left.

"I’m sorry sir, I'll pay...I've…where is my wallet! Axew have you seen it?" a girl's voice said in a panic.

"No Mama, I haven't!" A young voice said. Pikachu could have sworn it was a Pokemon's voice.

"Can you pay or not?" The cook asked, getting impatient

"Well sir it seems I'm missing my wallet so..." The girl started to say.

"Hey dude, I've got it covered." Ash said pulling more money out of his own wallet.

"Hey you don't need to do that!" The girl said.

"It’s no problem." He said just wanting his ramen.

"Thank you." The man said taking his money.

"You really didn't have to, but thank you all the same." the girl said leaving.

"No problem." The raven hair boy muttered. Soon the boy was met with his ramen. Pikachu's eyes grew pretty large as they started to dig into their meal.

While finishing his bowl, Pikachu looked to find a few gray pidgin looking Pokemon with white hearts on their chests. They were Pidove, but Pikachu didn't know that.

"You give us food?" The first Pidove asked from the top of the stand.

"Sorry guys, we just finished." Pikachu said, watching Ash finish his bowl.

The bird Pokemon gave him an angry look.

"Get them!" The leader Pidove yelled. Both the human’s and Pokemon's eyes widened as the birds reenacted Alfred Hitchcock's classic, on them and several others at the bar.

"Thunderbolt!" Pikachu yelled blasting the bird Pokemon as well as the humans.

"Calling out your attacks is lame." One of the Pidove muttered, as Pikachu kicked him. The boy and Pokemon were soon kicked out onto the streets.

As the duo continued through the city, they took notice of a few more Unova native Pokemon. Ash was taken aback thinking he saw a purple blur again. Pikachu remembered an old Pikachu wise tall, that when bird Pokemon got blasted by Thunderbolt a cat Pokemon would follow. Low and behold in front of the two was a purple cat Pokemon, its green eyes gleaming at them, and its tail swishing back and forth. The cat Pokemon leapt at Pikachu, knocking him off Ash and licking his face…

"Hello sweetie." She said in a seductive voice. She was using Charm and it was working.

"What?" Pikachu asked confused and slightly aroused.

The mouse Pokemon thought this crazy cat was going to claw him. So he zapped her.

"Thunderbolt!" He yelled.

The Purloin started to cry in pain, while oddly giving them a smile.

"Oh how I've missed you!” She purred.

She did feel however that she was going to faint. Ash saw this and threw a Poke Ball he had bought before getting on the boat. Soon after wiggling, the ball dinged and now the cat was his.

"Alright, I caught a…a cat Pokemon!" Ash said happy as can be. Pikachu wasn’t sure who the heck this crazy cat pokemon was. She seemed familiar in some part of his mind, but couldn’t quite place why. He did admit she was quite pretty, beautiful for pokemon’s standards. Which was odd since for he tried to ignore superficial things and focus on a pokemon’s personality and power. Still a Pokemon had needs.

"It's a Purloin you dumb tourist!" Someone yelled.

"Jerk." Pikachu muttered, hopping onto Ash's shoulder.

"We had better find a Pokemon Center for her." The trainer thought.

As they continued through the city they came across a chrome and glass dome-shaped building with a sign that read: Juniper Labs.

"Oh she's like the old man; we might get a healing thingy." The mouse Pokemon said.

"Maybe she'll be nice." Ash mused out loud as he was about to open the door only to have it slam him in the face as a hyperactive blond girl in an orange top and white dress ran outside, knocking both him and Pikachu out. A moment later the unconscious duo was dragged into the lab by a woman in a lab coat.

End of part 1.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
No matter where team rocket goes, hilarity ensues. The motto was perfect for how brief it was, and filled me with tons of nostalgic. I guess after countless failures of stealing Pikachu was enough for their Boss to learn not to underestimate Ash Ketchem. Speaking of Ash, quite alarming to see both he, and Pikachu get knocked out at the end like that. I hope they'll be okay, and not get into any trouble. Curious about the hyperactive blonde, and what she was in such a hurry for. Another great chapter. C:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Chapter 1 pt. 2: You make my heart sing.

"Get back here you little thief!" Someone screamed as a shady looking guy was running past a crowd of people. The shady guy looked like a regular punk, tattoos, bad hair, and cheap leather jacket.

The man was being chased by a dark brown skinned young girl with long, and beautifully wild purple hair with two yellow triangle braids on the right and left. Her brown eyes shot out fire and passion as she looked at her target. She wasn't from town as anyone here would point out that her clothes were unique. They were a light yellow long sleeved top with light pink on the sleeves, and top collar which had a black and white, yin and yang style crest around her neck. Her top matched the long pink bow sash style flap that held her pants. The girl jumped into the air and landed on the man she was after.

"Alright buddy, hand over my wallet right now!" The wild child demanded, jabbing him with her foot.

As he started to shake about and curse he slowly pulled out the wallet, but not before eyeing the cops and getting a great idea.

"Help, someone help me, this crazy chick is trying to rob me!" He cried out causing an already panicked lot of people to become even more jumpy and alarming the girl.

"Hey hold on! This guy stole my money, I was just trying to get it back is all!" The girl said defending herself.

"That chick just dropped kicked him!" Someone said.

"He was running like the devil was after him!" Another person said.

“Officer we saw this crazy child attack this guy." One woman said to the cop.

The police woman came to Iris and gave her a dirty look.

"What's going on?" She asked.

Iris gulped and swallowed hard. She never had a good experience with the police.

"Well ma’am that man stole my wallet and I went to get it back." She stated, while hiding a shaky voice.

"I don't know what she's talking about, the kid started to attack me." He lied.

"I did see that, miss do you have any proof of your innocence?" The police officer asked, making things look bad for the young girl.

"Someone like her, I doubt it." Iris heard someone say.

"No, but…” She started to say.

"Then what's to keep me from arresting you for assault?" The cop asked getting out her handcuffs.

"I'm too young for jail!" The purple haired girl thought in horror.

A tiny green scaled, red eyed dragon Pokemon with two tusks coming out of his mouth popped out of the girl’s hair, scowling at the man.

"Give back what you stole from Mama Iris!" The young dragon Pokemon yelled. He opened his mouth and a blue ball of energy started to form.

"Axew no, don't use Dragon Rage!" Iris screamed.

Even though the attack was ready to go he closed his mouth causing it to blow up in his and his trainer's faces literally. Some people ran, while others laughed. Iris had this dazed look on her face, while the thief got away. Now the cop could have done her job, made sure a suspect for theft had been detained, checked the girl’s supposed wallet for finger prints, and the ID. However thanks to that stunt pulled by the little girl’s dragon pokemon. Her irritation outweighed her need to care.

"GET OUT OF MY TOWN!" The cop screamed, raising her baton at the two of them. The wild girl ran off as fast as her legs could make her move.

"Axew, this is not our day, huh?" Iris asked her dragon Pokemon.

"Yeah." Axew said as he hid in her hair again. The two barely escaped the angry police woman’s ire, and possible brutality.

Meanwhile back at Juniper labs a young woman with swirling brown hair was looking down at the knocked out boy and Pokemon. She wiped her hands on her green skirt, went to a drawer to find a cube of smelling salt, and put it under their noses. Quickly the human and Pokemon snapped out of it.

"We awake?" The Professor asked sweetly.

Ash, in a daze, looked at the young woman.

"That depends. We’re very puzzled.” The trainer mused.

“Are we…hot?" Ash said without thinking as his eyes went from her chest to her blushing face.

After a small chuckle, Juniper humored him and smiled.

"Yes, yes we are." She said getting the boy off her floor.

"Then we’re awake." Pikachu said then saw the surprised look on the woman’s face.

“Oh wait, can she understand me?" Pikachu asked Ash.

"My Zekrom, the crazy old man did it." The woman said in a dull, but shocked voice.

"I'll take that as a ‘yes.’ Hello, I'm Pikachu and the guy I’m on top of is Ash." Pikachu said with a smile. The two humans and the Pokemon shook hands.

"I'm Professor Juniper. Professor Oak has told me quite a bit about you two, and don't worry it's mostly good." The woman said while winking.

"Oh well that's a relief." Ash said smiling.

The boy then remembered why he was in her lab in the first place and pulled out a Poke Ball.

"Um, Professor Juniper, do you have a healing machine? I just caught a Purloin, and she's paralyzed." Ash said.

Seeing the worried expression on his face, Juniper took him deeper into the lab, passing by expensive looking equipment, a Skype phone, and a wall full of books. The professor noted that a long black haired assistant in a white lab coat was with two other trainers, who looked like they had just used it. Ash and Pikachu noticed the trainers were much older than him.

One trainer was a Caucasian woman with short brown hair, on top of her head was a news hat. She rocked a black T-shirt, denim pants, slick shoes, and a camo jacket, with a nice pair of reading glasses over what Pikachu could think of as Luna blue eyes.

The second trainer was a Caucasian man, however his face had five o clock shadow and a pair of dark tinted glasses were sitting on his face. The man wore a blackish gray fedora, a red T-shirt, dark blue jeans that were held up by a black leather belt, and shoes.

"June, could you please check on the remaining starter Pokemon for me?" Juniper asked.

"Yes ma'am." The assistant whispered as she left the four of them.

"Ah Del, Lan, It's good to see you two again, I hope you have what I asked for." Juniper inquired, while smiling at them.

The two grinned at seeing their old friend.

"Don't worry Professor J; I hung up the painting in your office." The woman named Del stated with a smirk.

"I helped." The guy addressed as Lan said with a dopy grin on his face.

"Hey who's zig zag face?" Del asked, making Pikachu laugh a bit.

"Zig zag face?" The Kanto trainer thought confused.

"Oh this is Ash, a new friend of mine from Kanto, and he needs to use the healing machine…so if you don't mind." The white coated woman said. Lan moved out of the way, as Ash put Purloin's Poke Ball into the machine.

"Purloin and a Pikachu, huh? Are those your Pokemon?" Lan asked.

"I’ve got an Absol myself." Del bragged, proud of her friend.

"Well not all of them, but we have got a lot of friends from our other trips." Pikachu said.

"What did he say?" The man asked.

"Huh?” Ash, Pikachu and Professor Juniper said.

"He just said Pika Pika Pika." Del said.

The confused look on both Ash and Pikachu faces only gave Juniper a large smirk on her’s.

"Oh…..wow…..Oak, you’re so smart and yet you can still be so dumb." The woman said laughing in a sinister way.

"Huh?!" The three other humans and Pikachu asked. They were lost to her delight.

"Oh nothing. Why don’t you guys talk for a bit, I think a new trainer just came in." The woman of Pokemon science said as she walked away.

"So…You have an Absol?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, wanna see?" Del asked, although she knew the answer as the teen was nearly bouncing up and down.

She took out an Ultra ball and threw it, a beam of white light blasted out the familiar looking white and black, bladed and red eyed Pokemon.

"Hello." She said in a friendly growl.

"Abby, meet your lunch, Ash and Pikachu." Del snickered.

"Be nice." Lan said playfully as the two looked a bit freaked out.

"I'm kidding Zig Zag face; you and the yellow Mickey Mouse seem alright in my book." Del teased.

"I would agree with Del." The disaster predicting Pokemon stated with a smile.

"So kid, you wanna battle?" Del asked, causing the boy to slightly freeze up.

"Well…" Ash started to say until Lan quickly looked at the clock and shook his friend's shoulder.

"Del we gotta go, or we’ll be late!" the man warned her.

"Crap, we can't miss the movie! Sorry kid, we're running late. We'll see you around. Give Juniper our best. Come on Abby." Del said as the three dashed out of the lab.

"Good luck and best wishes!" Lan said as the two left.

Ash and Pikachu blinked just as they heard a ding from the machine, showing that Purloin's healing was finished. The boy took the Poke Ball and let his new friend out. The pointed eared, purple cat licked her right paw.

"Hello boys." She said in a friendly but aloof manner.

"Sorry about Pikachu… I caught you, but…you don't have to stay if you don’t want to." Ash said.

"Oh….well who says you caught me? Maybe I caught you two, and what makes you think I'd let you two go?" The cat Pokemon said as she jumped onto her new trainer.

"What makes you such a fan?" Pikachu said, becoming nervous as her tail wrapped around his neck, pulling his face closer to hers.

"Spoilers." She whispered in an “I know something you don't” manner.

“Actually….I’ve been watching you two for a while…and your just the sort I’m looking for in a trainer.” The Pokemon coyly spoke to the human teenager, before turning to Pikachu’s face.

“And….I’d love to have such a strong, capable, and cute, partner.” Purloin complemented making Pikachu’s tail turn to iron.

“That is if you’ll have me?” The cat questioned. The Kanto trainer smiled.

“Well sure, the more the merrier. Welcome aboard Purloin.” Ash told the cat. In response the purple cat rubbed her head and body on Pikachu’s body, and Ash’s leg. The two could hear her purring.

"Okay, well maybe we should get out of Professor Juniper's hair." Ash said as he placed Pikachu on his shoulder, and the new addition on his free shoulder. Once Ash made sure everyone was accounted for, he started to walk out of the lab.

"Hold it right there you three!" They heard Juniper yell, freezing the Kanto boy and his two Pokemon.

"Can I run some tests on you?" She asked, making Ash go pale at the sight of a needle.

"Meep." Was all the boy could say, as his legs turned to jelly.

After a few tests Ash was on his way, with an upgraded Unova Pokedex, one that would identify all the new Pokemon of the region to him. Also his trainer ID and bank account info had been transferred. He looked back at the lab only to find the white and blue otter Pokemon with a yellow shell on his body sadly smiling at him as he walked away.

"I liked that Oshawott. We should have brought him with us." Pikachu said.

"Yeah, but he was gonna go to a new trainer, it wouldn't have been fair if we took him." Ash said.

"Whatever man, so where are we going?" Pikachu asked.

"Let’s just look around a bit. I kinda wanna see the next town." Ash said pointing to the dirt road and nearby forest of pine trees. Purloin had fallen asleep, so Ash returned her to her poke ball.

Pikachu could have sworn they were being followed, but he didn't give it another thought as they walked. Ten minutes later they reached a metal sign that said Route 2. Pikachu's ears twitched as he heard some noise by the green bushes to the left.

"Yo, Buddy we might have a new Pokemon." Pikachu whispered.

Ash tried to pull out a Quick Ball that he packed from home, but sadly it was a normal Poke Ball. It sailed into the bush with a loud thud.

"Ow, who threw that!?" Someone asked.

What came out of the bush was a young girl, and Ash couldn't take his eyes off her. That chocolate skin, that lavish hair, that adorable face that was squalling as she picked up Pikachu and started to cuddle him. He couldn't hear his best friend's protests, as his mind was slowly fixated on this new girl. His heart beat faster and faster, his palms started to sweat. Teenage hormones overrode the boy’s mind. He hadn’t felt this way about a girl since the break up with Misty, and his sudden kiss with his good friend May.

Ash realized felt attracted this this girl. But Pikachu more annoyed with this girl and his best friend, was fed up with his personal space being ignored.

"That's it, ThunderBolt!" He growled.

"You can talk!?" Iris asked stunned.

"Pikachu no!" Ash said snapping out of la la land.

"Thunder wha-?" The tiny dragon child asked as he popped out of the wild child's hair.

However it was too late as the tiny mouse Pokemon's cheeks flashed and the two humans and tiny Dragon Pokemon were blasted with a bolt of thunder, knocking them all out. Pikachu looked at the aftermath with a twinge of impatience as well as embarrassment.

"Well this trip is turning out great….what else can go wrong?" Pikachu asked as a Pidove dropped some stool on his head. His eyes were now twitching as his temper started to get to him.

"ANYTHING ELSE!?" Pikachu yelled to the Heavens.

"Hello Pikachu, guess who's joining Team Rocket?" A shrill, cat-like voice asked. Pikachu turned around to find three familiar stooges.

"Mew dang it." Pikachu muttered.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I feel bad for Iris. In a way its true, most adults believe in adults before taking a kids word on something. I wonder if, she'll run into the thief again, or if being with Ash will make up for the loss of it? I noticed some new characters in this too! I imagine Ash might have a few battles with them in the future, and I'm kind of curious what tests Juniper did on Ash and Pikachu? And my word, team rocket is at it again. Pikachu just can't catch a break. lol. OH! I loved the small reference of DW with Purloin and Pikachu!

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Chapter 2 part 1
Shot through the heart.

Back in Juniper labs, the young Pokémon professor was laughing her head off. She held a cup of tea while Skyping with four older men.

One of them was from Kalos. He had curly brown hair, a blue shirt underneath his lab coat, and a more relaxed, almost lazy look on his face. He was Sycamore, and was closest to Juniper's age.

The next one had a scruffy brown beard. He looked like he would rather be out in the wilderness looking for Pokémon, but, still, the man was amused. His name was Birch, professor of Hoenn.

One of the elder looking professors looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel. He grabbed a hold of his white beard and mustache combo. The man from Sinnoh was Rowan. The last one was Oak, and he looked like someone had crushed his dreams.

“AHAHAHAH!” Juniper kept laughing as Oak expression grew more and more sullen.

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! TRACEY, GET ME THE WISKY!” The Kanto professor yelled out, while burying his shamed face in his hands.

“But Professor, it’s not five o’clock!” said his assistant, who wasn’t in the room.

“IT’S FIVE SOMEWHERE!” Professor Oak yelled back.

“Samuel…” his old college sorority friend muttered while getting another headache. He was going to wait until the right time to pounce. He stored his anger.

“It’s your own fault, you know. How could you not test this more? I mean, come on, that’s science 101,” the Kalosian man asked

“He was too busy gloating.” Juniper snickered.

“QUIET, YOU!” Oak yelled as he took a swig of the liquor.

“You missed that your Pokémon-human translator laser only works with people that have been exposed to Legendary Pokémon. I can talk for as long as you bragged.” Juniper snickered once again.

“What I am angrier about is that you were testing something dangerous and unpredictable ON A CHILD! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM! THEN WHAT?!” Rowan roared making everyone flinch.

“Oh and while I’m at it, if word gets out about this, who knows what type of shady characters might be after him? This stays with us, understand?” the older professor stated.

“Oh don’t worry; I like the kid. This doesn’t leave the lab… Right, June?” Juniper asked looking at her assistant while flicking about a leather riding crop . June nodded her head, agreeing with her, as Juniper gave a devious smile.

All the men looked at her with uncomfortable looks on their faces. Oak coughed.

“Well it doesn’t really matter word about this get out able this or not. That boy is a Magneton for trouble. He’s fought off every criminal team from Kanto to Sinnoh, I bet you anything he’s fighting someone from ‘Team Doom’ or whatever.” Oak muttered while looking at his old college dorm roommate.

“So what you’re telling us is that he’s in Unova for one day and already he’s trying to stop a new Shadow Pokémon plot?” Sycamore, asked a tad skeptically.

“Well Pikachu and Ash were with those two Wes and Rui when that happened in Orre, and fought off Team Aqua and Magma with Norman’s kids, so I don’t doubt it.” Birch laughed.

Speaking of which…

“TEAM ROCKET GIVE ME BACK PIKACHU YOU JERKS” Ash screamed as he chased down his stalkers who were now in their trademark Meowth air balloon.

“LET MY AXEW AND THIS KID’S PIKACHU GO, YOU CROOKS!” Iris cried out.

Their cries fell on deaf ears as the three criminals laughed their heads off, keeping Pikachu and the young Axew trapped in glass cases. The tiny dragon Pokémon looked like he was about to cry as Meowth tapped at the glass. Pikachu was pounding on the glass.

“Hey, leave the kid out of this; it’s me you want!” Pikachu protested.

“Can it, Pikachu! This puny little runt is gonna help Team Rocket get all the way to the top,” the cat Pokémon boasted.

“Let me out! Mama, help!” Axew cried out, very scared. The banging from Meowth was not helping.

“Hey, quit your whining.” He muttered, making Pikachu start to spark his cheeks at all three of them.

“Oh, you idiots are so gonna get it!” he hissed at them, making Jessie and James laugh.

“I can’t believe it Jessie, we finally caught Pikachu!” James boasted happily.

“I know, it feels like things are finally going our way!” Jessie stated with joy.

Back on the ground Ash and Iris were still chasing after them.

“Dang it, I wish I had a Flying Pokémon,” Ash thought to himself.

Ash then noticed the purple haired girl take to the trees; she swung from the vines trying to get closer to Team Rocket. The boy then got an idea. He threw a Poke Ball and out came Purrloin.

“What’s going on?” She asked a tad confused.

“Pikachu and this girl’s Dragon Pokémon were kidnapped by Team Rocket. Those guys.” He pointed at the balloon.

That caused the cat Pokémon to scowl at the flying object.

“What moves do you know?” he asked as they kept running.

“I know Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Crunch, Charm, Hone Claws, Double Team, and…Hyper Beam.” She admitted.

Now that the boy knew what he was working with, a spark of inspiration hit him,

“Purloin, listen to me, I’ve got an idea.” Ash stated.

The cat pokemon nodded her head before the boy whispered it into her ear what his plan was.

“Clever, very clever,” she admitted with a smirk.

As Iris swung from tree to tree, she looked down to find the boy yelling at her.

“Hey, I have an idea!” he said as the purple cat Pokémon climbed the tree that she was on.

“I need you to throw her at the balloon,” he started to say.

“What?! Are you crazy?!” Iris yelled at the boy.

“She’s gonna use Hyper beam to get her to them, this will save your Pokémon. Trust me!” Ash nearly begged.

Iris was really unsure of all this, however her Axew was on the line. So she allowed herself to go along with this stranger’s insane plan. The cat Pokémon jumped into her hair, and once again Iris swung. Meanwhile Purloin was busy charging up energy in her mouth. Iris was starting to run out of trees as she kept swinging. Just as she started lose the balloon, the cat Pokémon jumped out of the dragon child’s hair and blasted the hyper beam like a rocket. The blast sent Iris down from the trees. However she landed on Ash who barely caught her. Ironically the newly made Purloin rocket landed in Team Rocket’s balloon on top of Meowth.

“What the heck?” Both Jessie and James yelled, before they were painfully scratched by Purloin’s Shadow Claw. As they both screamed in pain, she got to business.

“Sorry to cut a run you three, but I’ll just be taking my man and the child with me.” Purloin muttered as she used another Shadow Claw to cut the glass cases in half. Pikachu and Axew quickly got out.

The cat Pokémon gave Axew a smile, showing him that she meant him no harm.

“Follow me little one. I’ll take you back to your Mummy,” she said while grabbing a hold of the boy in her arms.

“Coming, sweetie?” she asked Pikachu.

“In a minute, dear, I just need to take out the trash,” Pikachu said to her, unknowingly saying something affectionate.

“Wait. How are we going down?” Axew asked.

“We jump, silly.” Purloin stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world to the young Dragon Pokémon.

“Wait, what?” Axew cried out in a panic.

The cat left the mouse to shoot some Thunder off, and, with a screaming Axew, Purloin jumped off the balloon. Ash and Iris quickly grabbed the two as they watched the air balloon explode. Ash quickly put Purloin down and soon his best friend replaced the cat Pokémon.

“Looks like Team Rocket’s blasting off again!” They heard Team Rocket yell as they vanished into the sky.

“Well, that was fun.” Pikachu muttered with a smile. The Kanto boy and his two friends watched as Iris was reunited with her Axew.

“Mama!” Axew cried out while hugging her face.

“It’s okay, Axew, I’m here now. No one will hurt you,” she said as she comforted her green dragon.

Pikachu looked at Purloin and blushed.

“Thanks,” he muttered a tad embarrassed.

“Anytime, Pikachu,” she said while winking and rubbing her body on his.

“Um…well…Hi. I’m…I’m Ash.” Ash muttered while rubbing the back of his head. He felt like he had a lump in his throat.

The dark skinned Unova girl then looked at the Kanto boy.

“Oh, I’m Iris, and this is Axew. Thank you for helping us.” She said with a smile.

“Hey, we helped too.” Pikachu said, putting Iris in a state of shock.

“Wait, you can talk? How can other Pokémon talk?!” She asked a bit weirded out.

“Well I can explain that, but what’s with your necklace thing glowing?” Ash asked, looking at her talisman.

Iris looked down at her neck to find the yin and yang talisman as the black part was glowing brightly. The white side was starting to glow along with it.

“What the heck? The Zekrom part is glowing. Only the Reshiram side has ever really glowed. Could this little kid be the reason?” she thought.

The girl then went up to the boy making his face turn bright red.

“Why don’t you walk and talk with me?” she asked.

“Okay!” Ash muttered as steam started to come out of his ears and hearts started to come out of his eyes.

“Oh geez, he’s turning into Brock,” Pikachu muttered.

“Who’s Brock?” Purloin and Axew asked.

“Wait, she talks too?!” Iris nearly screamed.

“Humans,” Pikachu sighed.

“Tell me about it,” Purloin muttered.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A fun read. Poor Professor Oak, can't catch a break. He's right, it's five o'clock somewhere in the world. I'm going to assume Iris has no memory recollection of being tested on? I thought the moment between Pikachu and Purrloin was really sweet. I really like the end the best too. I wish Ash the best, if he tries to get close to Iris. Definitely worth the wait to read your latest update. :D

A random question: Does Ash get to age at all in this story?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Pokemon Black and White Rebith

Chapter 2 pt 2. I wanna know, can ya show me.

Orre Region, a harsh dessert, with few natural sources of water, vegetation, and wild Pokemon. Most Pokemon are imported, or trained, it’s slightly redeveloping itself after the Cipher Shadow Pokemon incident. The government has kept quiet that it was stopped by two teenagers and one child, in exchange for pardoning one of the heroes for past crimes. However word travels fast. Especially in the crime ridden Pyrite Town.

A young woman with bright orange hair, wearing a blue jean coat, a white short skirt, with pink high boots on her feet. A Plusle and Minun were on her shoulders, as she banged on an office building that said: Shadow Hunter Bail Bonds.

What came out of the door was a tall man with sandy tan hair. He was donned in a dark blue trench coat and pants with black combat boots, and near the boots were two Pokemon. Espeon, and Umbreon who were looking at the two humans. The man also had a third of a club sandwich in his mouth.

“Hey Wes, guess what I did today.” Rui asked with a chipper tone in her voice.

“Mrrh?” Wes asked, still having the sandwich in his mouth.

Rui then pulled out two plane tickets.

“That’s right! I won us a free vacation to Unova! The land of movies!” Rui said all happy to go.

“Crrl!” Wes muffled a bit, his interest peaked.

“Come on, we need to pack!” The girl cried out as she grabbed Wes’s arm and ran into the building, which forced Wes to lose the sandwich. Espeon then used his move physic to catch it and shared it with his brother, as they ate it. As Rui zipped Wes to the second story of the building. She raced to find a messy and cluttered bedroom…

In a flash Rui got two suit cases while Wes was pulling out Poke Balls and checking his PDA.

“He’s in jail, she’s in jail, paid the fee, she’s dead. Got the money he owed us. Still haven’t found Mirror B. Yeah I think we are free for about two weeks.” Wes said to Rui.

However he found her, Plusle and Minun bouncing on her bed trying to stuff the suit case that had been over packed with clothes and other things.

“Rui wait!” Wes cried out. However as soon as he did the suit case exploded into a bomb of clothes making the room even messier then it was before. The four Pokemon had to dig their trainers out; Wes looked slightly annoyed at the giggling Rui.

“I guess we should clean up before packing?” Rui said.

“That would be for the best.” Wes muttered as he quickly got up, and started to clean up the place. While tossing a sock somewhere he found a map of Unova.

Speaking of Unova….

Ash was now sitting on a log with Pikachu and Purloin on his lap, as Axew and Iris were listening to him. He and Pikachu had just finished telling her how they could understand their Pokemon companions. Well as best as they could anyway.

“Well that’s it.” Ash said finished.

Iris and Axew just looked at him.

“They aren’t buying it.” Pikachu whispered.

“Would you? It does seem hard to swallow.” Purloin whispered back.

“Um…look I know it seems odd, but I'm not lying, and I'm not crazy.” Ash tried to reassure the Dragon Village child who he was crushing on.

The girl and Pokemon kept looking at the boy from Kanto. She then got closer and closer until their eyes were locked; making Ash blush while Purloin was pawing at the glowing talisman.

“Oh my gosh. Is she gonna kiss me?” Ash thought in a panic. He felt his heart racing.

“I need to make sure.” Iris thought.

She put her hand on his chest feeling his heart beat.

“Holy crap she is gonna kiss me/him!” Pikachu and Ash thought at the same time.

“Was all that true?” Iris asked again.

“Yes.” Ash said still looking at her.

Iris found Ash’s heartbeat did not change. He was telling the truth. She was going to take his word, but the girl wanted to be sure. The purple haired girl smiled and took her hand off his chest while leaning away from him.

“Alright, I believe you.” She stated.

“Oh great,” Ash said smiling.

The girl got up, as Pikachu and Purloin got off, allowing Ash to move as well.

“Oh I’m Iris by the way, and this is Axew.” She introduced, while holding her hand out.

Ash then shook her hand.

“I’m Ash, and you know Pikachu and Purloin, it’s nice to meet you.” He said in friendly manner.

“You two already said that.” Pikachu deadpanned. Causing the two humans to make anime sweat drops.

“Sorry I guess it just slipped our minds.” Iris muttered.

“That and it slipped the Writer’s mind, as well. Now can I touch the shiny thing? I WANT IT!” The cat Pokemon cried out trying to bat it again.

As Pikachu kept her from going after the charm, Ash was looking down at her chest…to look at her talisman.

“Hey that’s pretty cool, and it’s got Pokemon on it. Who are they?” Ash said unaware of the glow.

That caused Iris to laugh a bit.

“How could you not know about Zekrom and Reshiram? Do they just let any little kid become a trainer?” Iris sneered with a slight laugh.

“What?! I'm not a little kid! I'M FOURTEEN!” Ash yelled, as his pride was damaged.

Iris then looked at him again, and started to laugh again.

“I'm, sorry, I'm sorry…but haha, you, you look like your ten.” Iris cried out laughing again. Even Axew joined in.

“WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?!!!!” Ash thought as he stood there dumbstruck.

“Ya know Ash, since I’ve met you; you don’t seem to look like you age.” Pikachu commented.

“Gee thanks, also I don’t know those Pokemon, because I'm not from here. It’s my first time in Unova!” Ash defended himself.

Iris the felt a tad bad, for laughing and making fun of him.

“Well then Ash, today is your lucky day. Since you helped me save Axew, I’m gonna travel with you. It’ll be fun, and don’t worry I’ll make sure you won’t get lost.” Iris stated.

Ash then smiled.

“Oh well thanks. I like traveling with people, so sure, welcome aboard.” Ash said as the two trainers started to walk again.

“Let’s just thank Arceus she doesn’t have a bike.” Pikachu thought.

As they started to walk, Ash froze. Iris noticed this, seeing a weird look on her new friend’s face.

“Something wrong?” Iris asked.

“Bathroom!” Ash yelled as he quickly ran toward a bush, while Pikachu was protesting being brought with.

“Well when you gotta go.” Iris muttered as a tiny sweat drop appeared on the back of her head, as well as Purloin’s.

After an hour of walking, the Kanto trainer, and his two Pokemon, noticed his new companion, and her Pokemon, were once again up in the trees, swinging from vine to vine. Pikachu couldn’t help but notice his trainer was checking out Iris’s white pants hugged backside.

“Hey, Iris, how do you do that?” He asked.

Iris stopped swinging, landing on a strong tree branch.

“You wanna try?” She asked.

“It’s really fun!” Axew said while waving to them.

“Sure!” Ash and Pikachu said with excitement in their step. Purloin got off, not wanting to get involved.

The two climbed the tree that Iris and Axew were on. As the two got up to the branch, she handed the boy the vine.

“Now Ash, what you need to do is hold onto the vine tight. Then jump off the branch and swing. If you wanna go to another vine, you have to grab it and swing again.” She explained.

“Did you get all that?” Axew asked.

“Yeah sure, let do this!” Pikachu cried out, pumped as his trainer took his first swing.

“YAHOO!” the zigzagged face boy yelled as he kept swinging. Iris and Axew soon followed him, laughing and looking like they were having the time of their lives. Purloin followed them on the ground, getting away from any wild Pokemon, praying she wouldn’t have to deal with any Lillipup or their bigger evolved forms.

“This is so cool!” Pikachu yelled.

Ash quickly grabbed another vine, and swung once again.

“Hey Iris, how am I doing?” He asked.

“Not bad, not bad. Maybe you're not such a little kid after all.” Iris muttered.

“Oh yeah, race ya!” Ash yelled as he swung faster, while not looking where he was going.

“Ash watch out for that-“ Iris started to yell when a crashing sound was heard.

A human, and Pikachu sized print were made into the tree.

“Tree.” Iris finished saying as she grabbed a hold of her new friends before they fell off. Purloin smacked her forehead with her right paw.

“Hey, hey, you okay?” Iris muttered as she tried to wake the two of them up.

“Sure, I’d love pancakes.” Ash muttered, out of it.

“Ketchup!” Pikachu cried out.

Iris slowly got them down from the trees so they could rest for a bit.

After a half hour of resting, Pikachu and Purloin were eating some berries that they picked while the two trainers and Axew were eating some apples. Suddenly from out of some bushes, came a familiar Oshawott, and a few attacking Lillipup. Hearing the barking, Purloin ran as fast as she could, leaving Pikachu in a confused manner as he was then pounced on by the Oshawott for protection.

Meanwhile Ash, Iris, and Axew, were eating some tasty looking apples.

“So Ash, where you from?” The dragon child asked.

He looked at her while finishing another bite from an apple.

“Oh I’m from Pallet Town, it’s a small town, but it’s where new trainers can get their starter Pokemon. Kinda like your town.” Ash said.

“Huh?” Axew and Iris muttered.

“You aren’t from Nuvema Town?” Ash asked.

Iris frowned.

“No I’m not, in fact I ran out of that place as fast as I could, thanks to that jerk.” She growled, annoyed by what happened.

“Why, did something happen?” The Kanto boy asked, wanting to know.

“Some jerk stole my wallet, made it seem like I was stealing from him, and I had to run away from the police.” Iris huffed, as she took another bite out of her apple.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Wait why did you run away if you didn’t do anything wrong?” Ash asked a bit confused.

Iris then started to blush, holding Axew as he continued to eat. She looked at Ash and muttered.

“Cause I’d look awful in an orange prison jumpsuit.” Iris muttered embarrassed as a chill went down her spine thinking of the awful things she’s heard about prison.

Ash asked as one of his eye brows arched. He fought about the first time he got on the wrong side of an Officer Jenny. He could understand why she’s be freaked out.

“It wouldn’t be the first time. I was punished for that wasn’t my fault.” She sadly recalled, while shivering.

Ash teenage mind started to work Iris’s words into something else. Before his mind could indulge farther, he was brought back to reality by a Tackle from Purloin, whose tail was now all poufy, as she looked for her Poke Ball.

“Save me, save me from the dogs! Return me to the Poke Ball, please!” She begged in a panic.

“Whoa, wait Purloin, what’s the matter with you?” Ash yelled as he grabbed a hold of his frightened Pokemon.

“Oh no…I left Sweetie and that Oshawott to fight those demons.” Purloin said now realizing this.

“Wait what?!” Both Ash and Iris yelled, while Axew kept eating.

They could hear Thunderbolts being fired from the left of them. The two ran in the sound’s direction, Purloin however went into her Poke Ball. The two trainers ran and found Pikachu and the Oshawott outnumbered by six Lillipup. Now Pikachu was good, but he wasn’t that good, and he did need Ash’s brain for tactics. All he, and this wet behind the ears Oshawott were doing were dodging the dog bites.

“Pikachu use Iron Tail on those two on the right. And you Oshawott…Um…use…Tackle on the middle one.” Ash ordered.

Pikachu nodded, as his tail turned hard as steel. He then lashed out at the tiny Normal dog Pokemon, sending one of them flying like a baseball. However Oshawott wasn’t having the best luck. The dog Pokemon were ganging up on him, making it hard for the otter to focus.

“Pikachu help him out! Thunder Bolt!” Ash ordered.

“Axew you help too, use Leer.” Iris commanded.

The dragon obeyed as he gave the Lillipup a rather scary looking Leer, making them freeze up a tad, allowing Pikachu and Oshawott to attack with Water Gun and Thunderbolt. They managed to take two down while three more tackled them.

“Axew use Dragon Rage!” Iris cried out.

Axew was getting ready to fire this attack, however two of the Lillipup tackled him forcing him to close his mouth and for the attack to backfire, causing the poor dragon to faint.

“Axew no!” Iris yelled as she scooped him up. Ash saw this and decided they needed to end this quickly. Pikachu nodded as he bashed the Lillipup’s body with a Quick Attack, knocking it out.

“Oshawott use Water Gun again!” Ash yelled.

The Water Pokemon shot out a burst of water that hit the last two dog Pokemon. They were about to Tackle him again until Pikachu iron tailed them into a nearby tree, knocking them out.

“Alright way to go guys!” Ash cheered for his friends.

“Who da man?!” Oshawott yelled out in triumph.

“Dude that was all me…hey sorry Axew.” Pikachu muttered, feeling bad for his new scaly friend, who was being nursed by his trainer.

Ash then quickly grabbed a Poke Ball and tossed one at Oshawott. The Pokemon was soon sealed in and after some struggling, the ball went ding. So Ash took it, while looking at Iris.

“We had better find someplace to heal our Pokemon.” Ash said.

“Good idea.” Iris muttered while putting Axew back into her hair. They went back to the tree where they were eating, so Ash could grab his bag.

They kept walking along the road until they came to a sign at a fork in the road. The left sign said to Zaria Hot Springs, the right one said to Route 3. The two trainers looked at one another, and read each other’s minds.

“Let’s go left.” They both stated.

The day soon turned to evening as Ash and Iris, with Pikachu, a revived Axew, and fully rested Oshawott, were in the hot steaming spring. It was a mixed bath, for humans and Pokemon. Ash and Iris had both gotten towels to cover themselves, as was the rule for the spring. Purloin, was resting on a rock nearby. She, however, was feeling a tad down on herself.

“Pikachu can you forgive me?” She asked.

The mouse Pokemon smiled at her.

“Hey everyone has a fear, it’s cool, don’t worry.” He said, making her smile and purr as she rubbed her face against his wet head making him turn a deep red.

“This is awesome, thanks for having me Ash dude; it was so boring in Juniper’s lab.” Oshawott said as he was swimming around.

“Right, well I'm just glad she wasn’t angry.” Ash muttered while smiling a bit. He didn’t tell him that he had to trade some really embarrassing snap shots of Professor Oak, from the Christmas party, from his Pokedex for him.

“Wow, this hot spring is as good as the ones back home.” Iris said with a smile as she played with Axew.

Pikachu saw his human friend nearly drooling, at her toweled wet body. Pikachu was still looking at the glowing talisman on Iris’s neck.

“Hey Iris, don’t you wanna put that away?” Pikachu asked her.

She looked at the small mouse Pokemon.

“Oh no, I never have it out of my sight.” Iris declared.

“It’s super important to Mama, and it has the legendry dragons.” Axew added in.

“Legendry dragons?” The two Kanto foreigners asked.

“You might want to fill our boys in Iris.” The cat Pokemon offered as she was about to take a cat nap. Oshawott was too busy swimming to care.

“Okay don’t worry little Ash and Pikachu, you’re a about to learn from the Dragon Master!” Iris declared.

“More like full of herself master.” Pikachu snarked.

“Shut it.” Ash snapped.

“Okay on my charm, we have on the black part Zekrom, the lightning dragon of ideals. On the white part, we have Reshiram, the fire dragon of truth. Some say that they helped two legendary heroes fight for Unova, but it nearly wiped out the region. So they vanished, no one has seen them since the olden times.” Iris stated, sounding like a wise sage.

“Cool! Hey wouldn’t it be cool if we found the two dragons?” Ash asked with stars in his eyes.

“Did you not hear how their power nearly blew up Unova and they vanished. I think that’s a sign that catching them is not a good idea.” Pikachu deadpanned.

“Oh I don’t wanna catch them, I just wanna see them….still it would be cool to have one of them on the team.” Ash admitted, as he daydreamed about seeing the two dragons blasting bases of Team Rocket to bits.

“Ash, you’re such a little kid, but that’s not a bad thing.” Iris said out loud.

“What you say Iris?” He asked.

The purple haired girl smiled at him as she gave him a hug and a light peck on the cheek.

“Thanks for paying for my ramen earlier, that was very sweet of you.” She said to him.

“I um, I…don’t worry about it.” Ash could nearly get out, with his mind going into flux. Pikachu’s eyes were wide as dinner plates, much to Purloin’s amusement.

“Well Axew and I are going to bed, I’ll see you in the morning.” She said while taking her dragon Pokemon as they left the spring.

“See you.” Ash whispered.

He then dropped to the bottom of the hot spring, his nose shooting blood like ketchup. Oshawott didn’t take being nearly crushed by his trainer too nicely. He used a new attack called Razor Shell on him as a result. Pikachu with Purloin’s help was able to save their trainer from being boiled alive.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I was highly amused by the fourth wall in this chapter. I thought it was really cute to see Iris checking out Ash's heart to decipher the truth from him. All the while, Ash is thinking he'd get a kiss from her. It was great getting it confirmed, how Ash is in fact fourteen and not ten too. There were some grammar mistakes and left out words in this chapter as well. Overlooking that, Ash has an entertaining mind, wanting to use a legendary pokemon to blast Team Rocket's base. I'd like to assume Wes and Rui are members of team rocket. Or perhaps another pair of trainers on their way to the movies. Simple as that. A good chapter overall.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
ou say you wanna a revolution. Part 1.

The Kanto boy woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air as his head shot up from the pillow. Pikachu and Purrloin were asleep on his legs. Ash could nearly make an outline of Iris and Axew in the dark, in the bed next to him. He wanted to move and get a drink of water, to ease his nerves. However, with the weight of his pokemon on his legs, he opted to slowly lie down instead.

His mind went back the nightmare, how he had lost to Tobias. He felt bad, but wanted to say thanks for the battle. Then his pokemon started to vanish, even Pikachu. He could then see Dawn and Brock vanishing; every human was vanishing into thin air. The shadowy nightmare pokemon grew larger, and Ash started to scream in pain as his body was lit on fire. Tobias changed into Red, his hero with glowing, angry red eyes. He spoke the words, “Failure.” Ash closed his eyes hearing an orchestra of anger and hate, pounding on his ears. One voice kept playing in his head above the rest. “You little piece of trash! I lost a lot of money betting on you! I’ve seen your punk ass fail at every league. Why don’t you just quit and kill yourself? Hell, I’ll do it for you!” the voice muttered.

The Darkrai was about to about to kill him. His mind thankfully stopped, however the boy checked his hands and body. He always did that since Dawn and Brock found him since near the alleyway, beaten and bloody. He had barely slept since.

“Never again,” he muttered as he put his pillow to his face.

Morning quickly came, and soon the two humans with their pokemon were on the move, having paid for the room and food. Breakfast had improved Ash’s mood, but he was still rather tired. Purrloin was on Ash’s other shoulder, preferring to spend more time with Pikachu. Ash didn’t mind, but he was worried about her claws if they ran into any dog pokemon. Still they walked, Ash in the front and Ish in the back. She used this as an opportunity to play a small silly trick. Iris’s patted Ash on his back, making him jump.

“Boo!” Axew cried out popping out of his trainer’s hair.

“You okay? You’ve been kinda twitchy since this morning,” Iris asked.

“Just had a bad dream, but it kinda freaked me out,” he muttered. Pikachu shot a worried look at his trainer, while Purrloin gave a confused but sad look.

“Well, dreams are just in your head, so you shouldn’t let it bother you. I mean, you’re such a little kid to let anything get in your head,” Iris stated, causing Ash to growl.

Pikachu was about to point out how wrong that was thanks to ghost and physic type pokemon knowing the move dream eater. However, the teenager took a breath and began hopping on the ground with excitement.

“You’re right, not gonna think of the past. I’m just gonna look at the here and now! New ground under my feet, new sky, and new friends lets go exploring!” He yelled as he grabbed Iris’s arm as he sprinted down Route 3.

“ASH, STOP! You don’t know where you’re going!” Iris screamed trying to get her new friend to stop as they zipped across the landscape.

“But Mama… we don’t know where we’re going either,” Axew whispered.

“Axew, hush,” she shushed her pokemon. However, Pikachu picked up that tiny tidbit of info.

“So tell me, Iris, if Ash doesn’t know where he’s going, then where are we going huh?” Pikachu asked in a sly tone of voice, making the wild child stop in her tracks.

“Well…I’m… um… I know where going past Route 3,” Iris thought out loud as she looked around for some marker to find out where they were going.

“You don’t know ether do you?” Ash asked with a small childish smirk.

“Yes, I do! I’m just… um… not totally sure,” Iris half lied, her face frowning as she kept thinking.

“Wow, you can’t admit when you’re wrong. What a little kid,” Ash chided, mocking her insult for him.

“Oh, don’t get smart with me mister. I just wasn’t the best when it came to geography in school. …Okay I failed,” Iris huffed, hating to lie.

“Well I was only joking around, Iris.” Ash muttered, not liking the angry huff she was giving him.

She then looked at him, with a small smile.

“Well, at least I’m pretty good at battling. Say Ash, why don’t we train Axew and your new friend Oshawott with a battle?” Iris asked with a challenging smirk plastered on her face.

Ash then gave a panicked expression as his mind forced him back into the nightmare.

“Now… like, right now?” he asked, getting nervous.

Iris noticed the change in her friend’s body language.

“Well, yeah, we don’t have anywhere to go, and I want to see if I can get Axew to master Dragon Rage,” she said.

Axew popped out of her hair.

“I’m ready Mama!” he cried out, ready for a fight.

“Okay,” Ash muttered, starting to shake as the poke ball flashed open, summoning Oshawott to the ground.

“Yeah, yeah, boy Oshawott is in the house! Ready to whoop some ass, grab me some lady ass, and smoke some grass!” The proud otter pokemon boasted while tapping the shell on his stomach.

“What does smoking grass mean?” Both Axew and Iris asked.

Pikachu and Purrloin smacked their foreheads.

“Arceus damn it, Oshawott. You do not say that in front of children,” the cat hissed underneath her breath.

“I never thought I’d see the day where I’d really miss Piplup,” Pikachu mumbled, feeling that this water pokemon was going to be a pain in his ass.

However, Ash just laughed. He just looked at Iris’s smiling face, and Oshawott’s pumped up expression.

“Oshawott, you ready for some fun?” He asked his new pokemon, only to be assured by the grin on his face.

“Yeah dude, let’s go! Give me the bell!” the water pokemon declared.

The Kanto boy got a long breath of air then quickly switched his hat backwards. Pikachu gave a large smiling, knowing for the first time in weeks, he buddy might have been back.

“Alright! Iris let’s have some fun! Oshawott, use tackle!” Ash ordered.

The Otter pokemon jumped into action like a spring board and slammed his head against the tiny dragon pokemon’s stomach.

“Axew, use scratch on Oshawott’s head!” Iris said.

“Quick, Oshawott, get away!” Ash panicked.

Oshawott did get away, while taking a scratch the head.

“Now, use leer!” Iris commanded.

The Otter pokemon looked up to find Axew leering at his hardest, freaking out the young starter pokemon, while simultaneously lowering his attack. Pikachu and Purrloin, however, found it kind of cute.

“Oshawott, snap out of it, use water gun!” Ash ordered.

Oshawott quickly shook his head and blasted the dragon with burst of water, knocking Axew back.

“Dodge it, Axew!” Iris cried out, as the tiny dragon tried to get away from the water gun.

“Keep firing, and then use tail whip,” Ash said.

Oshawott kept firing water gun at Axew, while shooting at the ground, making it rather muddy for Axew. He then whipped his tail, smacking Axew’s face and lowering his defense.

“I hate to admit it, but he’s not bad,” Pikachu thought.

“Now, Oshawott, use that razor shell to finish the battle off!” the boy called.

“Axew, bite Oshawott’s tail!” Iris ordered.

“What you say, dude? I zoned out thinking about how awesome –OUCH!” Oshawott yelled as he felt Axew chomp on his tail.

His eyes started to water and he let out a large ear shattering scream, one that could be heard for miles. He started running around in circles as Axew was still hanging on.

“Gethimoffgethimoffgethimoffgethimoff!” Oshawott screamed as he kept running while crying in pain.

Iris and Ash weren’t sure what to do. Pikachu and Purrloin could only cringe at the sight.

“Oshawott, calm down and shake him off!” Ash ordered.

“Axew… you can let go now!” Iris called out. Oshawott shook Axew off his tail, allowing the dragon to sail in the air.

“Now, use dragon rage!” Iris ordered.

“What!?” Oshawott cried out, getting nervous as Axew was charging up his dragon attack.

“Oshawott, quick, knock him out with razor shell!” Ash commanded.

The otter pokemon grabbed the shell off his stomach. It flashed an energy blade of light blue. He dashed at his rival when Purrloin noticed something. Axew closed his mouth again at the dragon rage was about to fire, and to their trainer’s shock, it blew up in Axew’s face. This caused them both to faint.

Both trainers had a disappointed look on their faces, but replaced it with a smile.

“Nice job, everyone. Oshawott, you did pretty good,” he said, returning his new water pokemon to his poke ball.

“Come on Axew, up we go,” Iris cooed as she picked Axew up and put him in her hair for safe keeping.

“You did good, too, Ash. I just wish I knew what Axew and I are doing wrong,” Iris muttered in frustration.

“I wish I could help out, but I’m not sure myself,” Ash muttered.

The cat pokemon jumped up to them.

“I think I know the problem,” Purrloin stated.

“Huh?” Both humans asked.

“It’s quite simple. Axew has been closing his mouth at the last second!” The cat pokemon proclaimed, posing with her pointed paw like she was a character from Ace Attorney.

“Wait, what?! Are you sure?”! Iris asked.

“Yes, I’m sure of it. Now you might want to get those two healed at the next town’s pokemon center. Accumula Town, it’s about a few miles from here,” she explained

“So why didn’t you say anything?” Ash asked his pokemon.

“’Cause watching you two bicker is kinda fun to watch,” she admitted. This caused Ash, Iris, and Pikachu to drop to the ground in an anime style, as Purrloin gave a small grin.

With the purple cat pokemon’s help, Ash and Pikachu were able to walk to Accumula Town, while Iris glided on the tree tops. On the way, they had managed to acquire a potion, which reminded both trainers to stock up on healing items. To the Kanto boy it looked like a slightly larger town then Nuvema town. It still had the tail building, but also a mix of small homes. He couldn’t see the pokemon center, but a lot of the city’s buildings were covered in graffiti, some of which looked like interesting paintings of people, movies, and pokemon. Others were gang signs neither of the two trainers understood and swear words only Ash’s friend Wes would say if he was really ticked off. Both Ash and Iris were being shoved around by a large crowd of people. Some were giving Iris dirty looks as she held on to her talisman.

“Out of the way!” Two people yelled as they shoved Ash onto the ground, while stepping on him. Iris took a good look at them as she picked up her new friends from the ground. From what Iris could tell, the two red heads were one male, and female. They were covered from head to toe in this medieval white armor like cloaks, with black sleeves for the arms, and legs, with sliver looking gauntlets and boots. To top off their interesting get up, that reminded of Iris of old knights or dragon slayers, was this shield symbol on their chest, a blue P and Z mixed together while separating the black and white part of the shield. They gazed upon Iris and Axew in disgust, and spat in her face. As Ash, Pikachu and Purrloin opened their eyes to this disgrace of their friend, Ash was treated the same as well.

Purrloin hissed at them, while Pikachu blasted them with a Thunderbolt. The two thugs quickly ran away as the young trainers got on their feet, whipping off the spit .

“Who were those jerks?” Ash muttered.

“I dunno, but they looked mean. Mama, are you okay?” Axew asked, worried.

“I’m fine, Axew, don’t worry about me,” she said with a smile.

“That’s not fine at all! Is this whole region full of rude people?!” Pikachu growled.

“Well, mostly rude humans,” Purrloin smirked, however her fur was nearly soiled on by a Pidove dropping.

“Hey, watch it lady!” Purrloin hissed at the sky seeing a smirking Pidove.

“$#@# off, litter box!” the female Pidove insulted.

Pikachu then blasted the near fainted bird with a Thunder attack, which earned him a smooch on the head from the cat pokemon. Ash pulled out a poke ball and caught the tiny dove.

“I really hope you aren’t going to keep her,” Pikachu said.

“I’m just gonna get her healed and see if she wants to join,” Ash said, much to Purrloin’s and Pikachu’s displeasure.

The two trainers kept walking, looking for the pokemon center to heal their team and to get something to eat.

“Man, I’m so hungry,” Ash mumbled as his stomach growled.

“I told you to save those apples I gave you for later,” Iris remarked.

“They were too good, and I had to share them with Pikachu and Purrloin,” he whined.

“Well here, I’ll give you mine then.” Iris groaned, wanting Ash’s stomach to stop growling. The wild child was checking her hair for the spare apple she found, only to find it missing.

“Oh no, come on, it’s got to be somewhere,” she muttered.

Then her stomach started to growl.

“Hrrm… where is that pokemon center?” She mumbled sadly starting to feel as weak as Ash or Axew right now.

“I miss Brock,” Ash said.

“Who’s he?” Iris asked.

“A great friend, however I think I relied on him a bit too much,” Ash said in hindsight.

“How could we not, he was the king of cooks!” Pikachu declared as his mouth was starting to water, remembering his pokefood.

As they kept walking, Iris was starting to notice a lot of flags around the town with the symbol those knight like people had from earlier. Iris couldn’t shake the unsettling feeling that she got from those flags. Call it her sixth sense, or something. Iris kept gazing around until she found what she was looking for.

“Guys, I found it!” Iris declared.

“Found what?” all her companions asked.

“The pokemon center; let’s go!” She yelled happily. They made a dash for it.

The two had finally made it when they saw three thuggish men who wore bad leather jackets, tacky sunglasses, and baggy pants. Two were bald and the one that looked like the leader had a pink Mohawk. They were standing in front of the pokemon center’s doors with their Timburrs and Patrats. Ash and Iris noticed a young blond girl with an orange, white and greenish dress. In fact, Pikachu kind of recognized her.

“But I don’t have any money to pay! Please let me heal my pokemon! Also, I really need to go to the bathroom,” she cried while dancing around.

“Tough luck babe, you pay up or you don’t get in,” the leader muttered as the other two laughed at her.

“Just try not to think about running water,” the second one snickered.

“Aw, the little baby needs a diaper?” the third one said, mocking her and laughing as she whimpered.

“Hey jerk faces, get out of the way!” Ash yelled, not wanting to deal with anyone’s BS right now.

“Hey pay the toil we-aAHHHK!” The leader yelled as Iris jabbed his throat, causing them to fall to the floor. Pikachu started blasting the low level pokemon, while Ash shoved the other two thugs out of the way and opened the door for the young girl.

“Thank you,” she yelled as she dashed in the center for the restroom.

Ash then held the door for Iris, grinning.

“Oh, what a gentlemen,” Iris said, smiling as she grabbed her friend and the two went into the center.

The thugs were about to go in and attack, however they were grabbed by six of those knights.

“I think it’s time we liberate some pokemon, don’t you guys?” the first asked.

“Oh, yeah!” The other five knights agreed as they took the punks away to do Arceus knows what to them. The pokemon were taken as well.

A Nurse Joy in training looked outside, thinking she heard yelling. However, seeing no one in need of help, she went back inside. The people and pokemon were starting to take notice of the flags and people that were planting them. However, none were ready for what they would bring.

End of chapter.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Looks like something big is brewing with those knights in shining armor. Kind of a foreboding feeling. Its good to see Ash and Iris train with their pokemon. However, I think something must of happened to Ash in the past to be so jumpy and twitchy; especially if that nightmare is any indication as such. Oshawott would probably be tied in with Pikachu as my second favorite pokemon. Plus, I like Oshawott personality in a fight. I have to agree with Purrloin. Its cute to see Ash and Iris lost and try to act smarter than the other, when its obvious neither one knows where they are going. It was a great and enjoyable chapter to read. Well worth the wait.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it. Oshawatt is pretty fun to write. Also yes things have happened to Ash in this fic's universe, which will get talked about it later on. Also yes, something big will go down in part 2. Also yes, it's very cute. Part 2, will happen soon. So stay tuned.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Chapter 3.1 You say you wanna a revolution. Part 1.

The Kanto boy woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air as his head shot up from the pillow. Pikachu and Purloin were asleep on his legs. Ash could nearly make an outline of Iris and Axew in the dark, in the bed next to him. He wanted to move and get a drink of water, to ease his nerves. However, with the weight of his Pokemon on his legs, he opted to slowly lie down instead.

His mind went back to the nightmare, how he had lost to Tobias. He felt bad, but wanted to say thanks for the battle. Then his Pokemon started to vanish, even Pikachu. He could then see Dawn and Brock vanishing; every human was vanishing into thin air. The shadowy nightmare Pokemon grew larger, and Ash started to scream in pain as his body was lit on fire. Tobias changed into Red, his hero with glowing, angry red eyes. He spoke the words, “Failure.” Ash closed his eyes hearing an orchestra of anger and hate, pounding on his ears. One voice kept playing in his head above the rest. “You little piece of trash! I lost a lot of money betting on you! Now I’m gonna take it out of your hide.the voice muttered.

The Darkrai was about to about to kill him. His mind thankfully stopped, however the boy checked his hands and body. He always did that since Dawn and Brock found him near the alleyway, beaten and bloody. He had barely slept since.

“Never again,” he muttered as he put his pillow to his face.

Morning quickly came, and soon the two humans with their Pokemon were on the move, having paid for the room and food. Breakfast had improved Ash’s mood, but he was still rather tired. Purloin was on Ash’s other shoulder, preferring to spend more time with Pikachu. Ash didn’t mind, but he was worried about her claws if they ran into any more dog Pokemon. Still they walked Ash in the front and Iris in the back. She used this as an opportunity to play a small silly trick. Iris patted Ash on his back, making him jump.

“Boo!” Axew cried out popping out of his trainer’s hair.

“You okay? You’ve been kinda twitchy since this morning,” Iris asked.

“Just had a bad dream, but it kinda freaked me out,” he muttered. Pikachu shot a worried look at his trainer, while Purloin gave a confused but sad look.

“Well, dreams are just in your head, so you shouldn’t let them bother you. I mean, you’re such a little kid for letting anything get to your head,” Iris stated, causing Ash to growl.

Pikachu was about to point out how wrong that was thanks to Ghost and Psychic type Pokemon knowing the move Dream Eater. However, the teenager took a breath and began hopping on the ground with excitement.

“You’re right, I’m not gonna think of the past. I’m just gonna look at the here and now! New ground under my feet, new sky, and new friends lets go exploring!” He yelled as he grabbed Iris’s arm and sprinted down Route 3.

“ASH, STOP! You don’t know where you’re going!” Iris screamed trying to get her new friend to stop as they zipped across the landscape.

“But Mama… we don’t know where we’re going either,” Axew whispered.

“Axew, hush,” she shushed her Pokemon. However, Pikachu picked up that tiny tidbit of info.

“So tell me, Iris, if Ash doesn’t know where he’s going, then where are we going, huh?” Pikachu asked in a sly tone of voice, making the wild child stop in her tracks.

“Well…I’m… um… I know where going past Route 3,” Iris thought out loud as she looked around for some marker to find out where they were going.

“You don’t know either do you?” Ash asked with a small childish smirk.

“Yes, I do! I’m just… um… not totally sure,” Iris half lied, her face frowning as she kept thinking.

“Wow, you can’t admit when you’re wrong. What a little kid,” Ash chided, mocking her insult for him.

“Oh, don’t get smart with me mister. I just wasn’t the best when it came to geography in school. …Okay I failed,” Iris huffed, hating to lie.

“Well I was only joking around, Iris.” Ash muttered, not liking the angry huff she was giving him.

She then looked at him, with a small smile.

“Well, at least I’m pretty good at battling. Say Ash, why don’t we train Axew and your new friend Oshawott with a battle?” Iris asked with a challenging smirk plastered on her face.

Ash then gave a panicked expression as his mind forced him back into the nightmare.

“Now… like, right now?” he asked, getting nervous.

Iris noticed the change in her friend’s body language.

“Well, yeah, we don’t have anywhere to go, and I want to see if I can get Axew to master Dragon Rage,” she said.

Axew popped out of her hair.

“I’m ready Mama!” he cried out, ready for a fight.

“Okay,” Ash muttered, starting to shake as a Poke Ball flashed open, summoning Oshawott to the ground.

“Yeah, yeah, boy Oshawott is in the house! Ready to whoop some ass, grab me some lady ass, and smoke some grass!” The proud otter Pokemon boasted while tapping the shell on his stomach.

“What does smoking grass mean?” Both Axew and Iris asked.

Pikachu and Purloin smacked their foreheads.

“Arceus damn it, Oshawott. You do not say that in front of children,” the cat hissed underneath her breath.

“I never thought I’d see the day where I’d really miss Piplup,” Pikachu mumbled, feeling that this Water Pokemon was going to be a pain in his ass.

However, Ash just laughed. He just looked at Iris’s smiling face, and Oshawott’s pumped up expression.

“Oshawott, you ready for some fun?” He asked his new Pokemon, only to be assured by the grin on his face.

“Yeah dude, let’s go! Give me the bell!” the Water Pokemon declared.

The Kanto boy got a long breath of air then quickly switched his hat backwards. Pikachu gave a large smile, knowing for the first time in weeks, he buddy might have been back.

“Alright! Iris let’s have some fun! Oshawott, use Tackle!” Ash ordered.

The otter Pokemon jumped into action like a spring board and slammed his head against the tiny Dragon Pokemon’s stomach.

“Axew, use scratch on Oshawott’s head!” Iris said.

“Quick, Oshawott, get away!” Ash panicked.

Oshawott did get away, while taking a Scratch to the head.

“Now, use Leer!” Iris commanded.

The otter Pokemon looked up to find Axew leering at his hardest, freaking out the young Starter Pokemon, while simultaneously lowering his attack. Pikachu and Purloin, however, found it kind of cute.

“Oshawott, snap out of it, use Water Gun!” Ash ordered.

Oshawott quickly shook his head and blasted the dragon with a burst of water, knocking Axew back.

“Dodge it, Axew!” Iris cried out, as the tiny dragon tried to get away from the Water Gun.

“Keep firing, and then use Tail Whip,” Ash said.

Oshawott kept firing Water Gun at Axew, while shooting at the ground, making it rather muddy for Axew. He then whipped his tail, smacking Axew’s face and lowering his defense.

“I hate to admit it, but he’s not bad,” Pikachu thought.

“Now, Oshawott, use that Razor Shell to finish the battle off!” the boy called.

“Axew, Bite Oshawott’s tail!” Iris ordered.

“What you say, dude? I zoned out thinking about how awesome –OUCH!” Oshawott yelled as he felt Axew chomp on his tail.

His eyes started to water and he let out a large ear shattering scream, one that could be heard for miles. He started running around in circles as Axew was still hanging on.

“Gethimoffgethimoffgethimoffgethimoff!” Oshawott screamed as he kept running while crying in pain.

Iris and Ash weren’t sure what to do. Pikachu and Purloin could only cringe at the sight.

“Oshawott, calm down and shake him off!” Ash ordered.

“Axew… you can let go now!” Iris called out. Oshawott shook Axew off his tail, allowing the dragon to sail in the air.

“Now, use Dragon Rage!” Iris ordered.

“What!?” Oshawott cried out, getting nervous as Axew was charging up his Dragon attack.

“Oshawott, quick, knock him out with Razor Shell!” Ash commanded.

The otter Pokemon grabbed the shell off his stomach. It flashed an energy blade of light blue. He dashed at his opponent when Purloin noticed something. Axew closed his mouth again as the Dragon Rage was about to fire, and to his trainer’s shock, it blew up in Axew’s face. This caused them both to faint.

Both trainers had a disappointed look on their faces, but replaced it with a smile.

“Nice job, everyone. Oshawott, you did pretty well,” he said, returning his new Water Pokemon to his Poke Ball.

“Come on Axew, up we go,” Iris cooed as she picked Axew up and put him in her hair for safe keeping.

“You did well, too, Ash. I just wish I knew what Axew and I are doing wrong,” Iris muttered in frustration.

“I wish I could help out, but I’m not sure myself,” Ash muttered.

The cat Pokemon jumped up to them.

“I think I know the problem,” Purloin stated.

“Huh?” Both humans asked.

“It’s quite simple. Axew has been closing his mouth at the last second!” The cat Pokemon proclaimed, posing with her pointed paw like she was a character from Ace Attorney.

“Wait, what?! Are you sure?” Iris asked.

“Yes, I’m sure of it. Now you might want to get those two healed at the next town’s Pokemon Center. Accumula Town, it’s about a few miles from here,” she explained

“So why didn’t you say that?” Ash asked his Pokemon.

“Cause watching you two bicker is kinda fun,” she admitted. This caused Ash, Iris, and Pikachu to drop to the ground in an anime style, as Purloin gave a small grin.

With the purple cat Pokemon’s help, Ash and Pikachu were able to walk to Accumula Town, while Iris glided on the tree tops. On the way, they had managed to acquire a Potion, which reminded both trainers to stock up on healing items. To the Kanto boy it looked like a slightly larger town then Nuvema Town. It still had the tall buildings, but also a mix of small homes. He couldn’t see the Pokemon Center, but a lot of the city’s buildings were covered in graffiti, some of which looked like interesting paintings of people, movies, and Pokemon. Others were gang signs neither of the two trainers understood and swear words only Ash’s friend Wes would say if he was really ticked off. Both Ash and Iris were being shoved around by a large crowd of people. Some were giving Iris dirty looks as she held on to her talisman.

“Out of the way!” Two people yelled as they shoved Ash and Pikachu to the ground, while stepping on him. Iris took a good look at them as she picked up her new friends from the ground. From what Iris could tell, one of the two red heads was male, the other female. They were covered from head to toe in this medieval white armor like cloaks, with black sleeves for the arms, and legs, with sliver looking gauntlets and boots. To top off their interesting get up, that reminded of Iris of old knights or dragon slayers, was this shield symbol on their chest, a blue P and Z mixed together while separating the black and white part of the shield. They gazed upon Iris and Axew in disgust, and spat in her face. As Ash, Pikachu and Purloin opened their eyes to this disgrace of their friend, Ash was treated the same as well.

Purloin hissed at them, while Pikachu blasted them with a Thunderbolt. The two thugs quickly ran away as the young trainers got on their feet, wiping off the spit.

“Who were those jerks?” Ash muttered.

“I dunno, but they looked mean. Mama, are you okay?” Axew asked, worried.

“I’m fine, Axew, don’t worry about me,” she said with a smile.

“That’s not fine at all! Is this whole region full of rude people?!” Pikachu growled.

“Well, mostly rude humans,” Purloin smirked, however her fur was nearly soiled on by a Pidove dropping.

“Hey, watch it lady!” Purloin hissed at the sky seeing a smirking Pidove.

“$#@# off, litter box!” the female Pidove insulted.

Pikachu then blasted the bird with a Thunder attack, which earned him a smooch on the head from the cat Pokemon. Ash pulled out a Poke Ball and caught the tiny dove.

“I really hope you aren’t going to keep her,” Pikachu said.

“I’m just gonna get her healed and see if she wants to join,” Ash said, much to Purloin’s and Pikachu’s displeasure.

The two trainers kept walking, looking for the Pokemon Center to heal their team and to get something to eat.

“Man, I’m so hungry,” Ash mumbled as his stomach growled.

“I told you to save those apples I gave you for later,” Iris remarked.

“They were too good, and I had to share them with Pikachu and Purloin,” he whined.

“Well here, I’ll give you mine then.” Iris groaned, wanting Ash’s stomach to stop growling. The wild child was checking her hair for the spare apple she found, only to find it missing.

“Oh no, come on, it’s got to be here somewhere,” she muttered.

Then her stomach started to growl.

“Hrrm… where is that Pokemon Center?” She mumbled sadly starting to feel as weak as Ash or Axew right now.

“I miss Brock,” Ash said.

“Who’s he?” Iris asked.

“A great friend, however I think I relied on him a bit too much,” Ash said in hindsight.

“How could we not, he was the king of cooks!” Pikachu declared as his mouth was starting to water, remembering his Pokemon food.

As they kept walking, Iris was starting to notice a lot of flags around the town with the symbol those knight like people had from earlier. Iris couldn’t shake the unsettling feeling that she got from those flags. Call it her sixth sense, or something. Iris kept gazing around until she found what she was looking for.

“Guys, I found it!” Iris declared.

“Found what?” all her companions asked.

“The Pokemon Center; let’s go!” She yelled happily. They made a dash for it.

The two had finally made it when they saw three thuggish men who wore bad leather jackets, tacky sunglasses, and baggy pants. Two were bald and the one that looked like the leader had a pink Mohawk. They were standing in front of the Pokemon Center’s doors with their Timburr and Patrat. Ash and Iris noticed a young blond girl with an orange, white, and greenish dress. In fact, Pikachu kind of recognized her.

“But I don’t have any money to pay! Please let me heal my Pokemon! Also, I really need to go to the bathroom,” she cried while dancing around.

“Tough luck babe, you pay up or you don’t get in,” the leader muttered as the other two laughed at her.

“Just try not to think about running water,” the second one snickered.

“Aw, the little baby needs a diaper?” the third one said, mocking her and laughing as she whimpered.

“Hey jerk faces, get out of the way!” Ash yelled, not wanting to deal with anyone’s BS right now.

“Hey pay the toil we-aAHHHK!” The leader yelled as Iris jabbed his throat, causing them to fall to the floor. Pikachu started blasting the low level Pokemon, while Ash shoved the other two thugs out of the way and opened the door for the young girl.

“Thank you,” she yelled as she dashed into the center for the restroom.

Ash then held the door for Iris, grinning.

“Oh, what a gentleman,” Iris said, smiling as she grabbed her friend and the two went into the center.

The thugs were about to go in and attack, however they were grabbed by six of those knights.

“I think it’s time we liberate some Pokemon, don’t you guys?” The first asked.

“Oh, yeah!” The other five knights agreed as they took the punks away to do Arceus knows what to them. The Pokemon were taken as well.

A Nurse Joy in training looked outside, thinking she heard yelling. However, seeing no one in need of help, she went back inside. The people and Pokemon were starting to take notice of the flags and people that were planting them. However, none were ready for what they would bring.

End of chapter.

Chapter 3: You say you wanna revolution?! Pt. 2.

On top of the roof tops of Accumula Town, Team Rocket was busy scanning the town with binoculars. They had blasted pretty far from the last time, which Jessie had dubbed “The Last Blast Off by Pikachu Ever”. That still didn’t keep the three from dropping into their nightly sobs of depression, and the two humans having some… “Happy time” as Meowth put it. Still, after a good night’s sleep, Jessie, James and Meowth were up and ready to mug people, cause mayhem, and look fabulous doing it. However, they had noticed people in knight-like clothes. They even noticed an armored car that was banging up and down like an earthquake was hitting it.

“So what’s with the freaks?” Meowth asked.

“Well, they seem to be some kind of group,” James muttered.

“Brilliant detective skills James, what would we do without you?” the swirling redheaded leader venomously spat.

“Yeowch. Someone’s catty today,” James snarked.

“We haven’t eaten yet; I’m allowed to be bitchy,” she muttered.

“So what about the rest of the time? AHAHAH!” Meowth joked, which earned him a bonk on the head, causing a large welt to appear.

“Twerp alert,” James muttered as they watched Iris and Ash attack the thugs in front of the Pokemon Center.

“Wow, the purple haired brat has a mean jab…and wow, who’s the babe!?” Meowth muttered while he started to fawn over Purloin.

“Meowth, she bashed your head in, and clawed our faces,” Jessie reminded him.

“Totally worth it,” he mumbled with love hearts in his eyes.

“Ya know, I do see some sparks between those two. I approve,” James threw in his two cents.

“You do remember that we are trying to rob him, not set him up on a date,” Jessie hissed.

“Don’t you remember what the boss said? We aren’t to go after him anymore,” James reminded her.

“Oh right…I’m so hungry I’m starting to not think right,” she said as all their stomachs growled like normal.

“You’d think we’d be used to this,” James muttered sadly.

Jessie then put the binoculars down and growled in rage.

“That’s it! We are crooks, let’s act like it! Come on, we’re stealing our food!” She ordered as her two co-workers followed her down from the roofs into an alleyway. They unknowingly knocked out a few of the knights walking around the town. They looked down, and quickly saw Poke Balls. The two quickly grabbed the balls, and headed out into the city.

“Welcome to the Pokemon Center, I’m Nurse Joy, how can I help you?” a young woman over the counter asked the Pallet Town native and the girl from the Village of Dragons.

Ash and Pikachu, over the years, have met many, many, many Nurse Joys. However, this one was different. Rather than having the reddish pink hair, this Nurse Joy had medium light pink. Her skin looked flawless, and her blue eyes were warm, friendly, and full of kindness.

Iris slowly handed over the fainted Axew to the nurse. While Ash pulled out Oshawott and the new Pidove.

“Could you please take care of our Pokemon?” Ash asked.

The nurse smiled. “I will. Hold on you two, you might need a checkup,” she said, patting for them to get on the tray she just got. Pikachu hopped on, while Purloin slowly got out, unsure of this. Pikachu smiled at her, showing the cat Pokemon not to freak out. She soon did, licking her paw like nothing was wrong.

“Please take good care of Axew, he means the world to me,” Iris requested.

Nurse Joy gave her a warm smile.

“Then I’ll be sure to take extra good care of him then. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine,” She tried to reassure the wild child.

Iris in turn gave her a small smile. Ash put his hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, let’s get everyone something to eat, I’m sure they’ll be done after we get our food,” Ash said.

“Alright, let’s go, I’m starving!” she said as the two went into the Pokemon Center cafeteria to eat.

The two quickly got into a small line. However, Ash noticed a few trainers coming out of the cafeteria with Potions and Antidotes. The zigzag faced boy kept moving with the line. He then poked Iris.

“Hey Iris, I think we should ask where the Poke Mart is,” he said.

The girl merely gave him a confused look.

“Ash, we can just stock up here,” she stated.

The boy just blinked.

“Huh?” the boy asked, needing an explanation.

“Well, I don’t know how they do it in Kanto or anywhere else, but if you want healing items or Poke Balls you just buy them at the Pokemon Center. See, there’s the line,” she said, pointing to a line full of trainers getting things by a counter with two workers by the cash registers. They could barely make out some items in stock behind them.

“That’s pretty cool, wonder why they don’t do that in the other regions?” Ash muttered to himself as the two entered into the cafeteria.

Ash and Iris quickly got the Pokemon food for their Pokemon’s types. Iris got herself an apple, some trail mix, a mixed salad, and a bottle of milk. Ash got himself a sandwich, along with a banana, a bag of chips, and a bottle of water. The two found a table, and set their food down.

“I’m going to go see if Axew and the others are okay,” Iris said before she started eating.

“Hi, Mama!” She heard Axew’s voice.

They looked down to find Pikachu and Purloin, who were carrying Oshawott and Pidove’s Poke Balls along with Axew. Iris quickly hugged her green tusked dragon, while Pikachu and Purloin jumped to Ash as he patted his best friend and Purloin rubbed her face on his face affectionately. He then pressed the Poke Balls, freeing Oshawott and Pidove. They looked at the food, the water Pokemon drooling.

“This for us?” Pidove asked.

Ash just smiled and nodded to her.

“Yeah, if you wanna join, but first you might wanna apologize to Pikachu and Purloin,” he said as the bird looked at the scowling Pokemon.

“Well, if you’re feeding me then, sure, I’ll join up with you. Was getting bored, too,” Pidove stated.

The bird Pokemon then turned to the mouse and cat Pokemon. “Um… yeah… sorry about that… Was just hungry. Forgive me?” Pidove asked, trying to look as cute as possible.

However, Pikachu grabbed a ketchup bottle, while Purloin grabbed a fork and knife, as she started to slash them.

“Would you care to grill it darling? I’d be more than happy to share,” Purloin cackled.

“Oh, not at all,” Pikachu said while laughing evilly.

“AHHH! No don’t eat me!” Pidove cried hiding behind her new trainer.

“Relax, newbie, we were just busting your beak. Eat up, we’re cool,” Pikachu laughed. Ash gave his best friend a slight scowl, along with Iris. Axew and Oshawott were a tad freaked out. Still Pidove enjoyed her meal along with the other four Pokemon.

“Well, as long as we don’t have any hurt feelings, let’s eat!” Ash said as he dug into his soup, only to burn his tongue on it, when the spoon went into his mouth.

“Ash, why didn’t you blow on it first? Ugh, what a little kid. Still, he’s kinda cute… wait, why did I just think that?!” Iris thought to herself as she bit into her apple.

As Ash was drinking his water, he could slightly hear something. Iris and the Pokemon saw the same blond girl that they helped get into the Pokemon Center with a tray of food, and it looked like the blond was fighting with gravity and the tray.

“Get out of the way!” She cried out as her tray of food smacked Ash’s face, while landing on top of him.

A Tepig that was following her looked down and sighed as Iris and the rest of the Pokemon pulled the two dizzy trainers up. Oshawott and Tepig looked at each other.

“Hey Osh, I told you you’d get someone to take you soon. Nice to see ya,” Tepig said with a cheerful voice.

“Yo, what up man? You got tough or do I gotta school ya? I kid man, we tight,” Oshawott greeted.

Ash and the new trainer quickly woke up, rubbing their heads. The girl’s face went bright red.

“I’m sorry, did I hurt you? Oh, please forgive me, I lost my balance and –oh wow, your hair.” the girl babbled.

“What about my hair?!” Iris asked about to get defensive.

Iris then saw this random girl, sticking her nose near her hair, and sniffing it.

“It smells really good,” the new trainer admitted.

“Um… thank you?” Iris muttered.

“Oh, silly me, I’m Bianca. I’m sorry about all that, but while I was getting something to eat, I saw you guys and wanted to say thanks for earlier… Again, sorry about your head,” Bianca explained and apologized again.

Ash just smiled.

“Meh, it’s fine. My head’s stronger than that. You could hit it with a chair, and I could still get up,” Ash joked.

Oshawott and Bianca’s Tepig were eyeing an empty folding chair.

“Don’t even think about it,” Pikachu said with a death glare, as static came from his cheeks. That kept them in line, which caused Purloin and Axew to laugh a bit.

“So Bianca, where are you from? Iris asked.

“Oh, I’m from the town before this one, I just started on my journey. Daddy said that I wouldn’t be able to handle it, but Tepig and I are proving him wrong. Isn’t that right Tepig? You little cutie,” the new friend of the two gushed as she snuggled her Starter Pokemon.

Oshawott snickered at his old friend’s embarrassment.

“Aw, come here Axew,” Iris cooed as she started to cuddle her dragon.

“Wow, those two are really sweet, and adorable, and cute,” Ash thought as his face turned bright red. Then a light bulb went off in his head, as he remembered something.

“Hey Iris, I have to make a phone call, do you mind getting the Potions and other stuff we need?” He asked while giving her his wallet.

Iris nodded her head as she took the wallet.

“Also, get yourself a bag and a sleeping bag if they have it. Ash wouldn’t want you sleeping on the ground,” Pikachu added, making his trainer blush even harder.

“Well, thanks for the offer, but I sleep in the trees when Axew and I aren’t inside,” Iris responded.

“Huh? No way! Aren’t you scared, aren’t you worried about falling off?!” The blonde asked her new friend.

“Not at all,” Iris said to shake away Bianca’s worries.

“It’s pretty comfy,” Axew admitted.

“I’ll be back,” Ash said, leaving while taking Pikachu. Iris waved as, she and Bianca left to get supplies. Oshawott, Pidove, and Purloin kept eating. Still, the cat was keeping her ears focused on something. None of the other Pokemon were sure of why.

The native Kanto boy made it to the phone. He looked at his Pokedex, looking up the number. Pikachu pointed it to him, and he started to press the area code along with the number. The screen came up, but rather than seeing the smiling face of their beaming, blue-haired, bright-eyed, contest-ribbon-winning BFF Dawn, what they saw instead was something else. They saw Piplup’s head on Dawn’s body. The Pokemon came with a zombie like stare in his eyes along a bloody axe in his head.

“AHHHH!” Both human and Pokemon screamed.

They could then hear giggling and then laugher. Not only from Piplup, who was being pulled off of Dawn’s body, showing the two he was fine, but they could finally see Dawn herself laughing at the small prank.

“Got ya,” both Sinnoh human and Pokemon cried out while laughing.

“Dawn, Piplup…you nearly freaked the crap out of us!” Pikachu shouted.

“And it was awesome!” Ash laughed.

“Glad to see you guys again,” Piplup spoke,

“Yeah, since you were bawling like a baby when we left,” Pikachu snickered.

“Sh-SHUT UP!” the Water Pokemon snapped back.

“So Ash, how are you doing? …Is your back okay? Are you okay!?” she asked.

“Oh, I’m fine. No need to worry Dawn,” He assured her.

“You were in a coma for a week; I think I have the right to be a little worried about my best buddy,” Dawn pouted.

“Well, I’m in Unova… traveling around with a new friend,” he stated.

“Who he’s totally crushing on,” Pikachu jabbed.

“Oh?!” Dawn’s eyebrows rose with an amused look on her face.

“I, I…I –Pikachu!! The hell!?” Ash hissed, blushing.

“Aww, how cute! So who is the girl that’s taking your heart?” Dawn gushed while looking around the screen.

“Her name’s Iris,” Pikachu added.

“Oh that’s pretty. Tell me, is she cute?” Dawn pried.

“Beautiful, her hair, those eyes, that smile…” Ash went on before shutting his mouth.

“Her personality needs a bit of work, but she’s not bitching about a bike, so there’s that,” Pikachu added. Purrloin was rubbing her head on Pikachu’s back

“When did you get here?!” Pikachu asked, not having noticed her before.

“Just now, actually. Oh, and hello there, cutie pie,” Purloin meowed at Dawn.

“Hello,” Dawn and Piplup waved.

“Anyway, what are you doing Dawn?” Ash asked.

Dawn then thought about it.

“Well, Zoey and I are actually gonna be going to Unova pretty soon, for a romantic vacation. Just me and her, and our Pokemon,” Dawn sighed in a daydream-like state.

“Hey that’s cool, maybe we could meet up soon and catch up,” Ash said.

“Ketchup? Where!?” Pikachu fired, turning his head quickly back and forth.

Purloin just patted his head to calm him down, making Ash and Dawn laugh.

“Wait… can you understand our Pokemon?” Ash asked.

“Oh well yeah, but, I found out about what happened to you, by…overhearing Professor Rowan on the phone, yesterday,” Dawn explained.

“Oh, well I can’t wait for you to get come to Unova… I miss ya,” Ash admitted.

“I miss you, too. Also, it’ll totally be cool, and maybe we could catch you in a league battle!” Dawn said, unknowingly putting her foot in her mouth. Her hatted best friend hung his head in shame, and a figurative cloud of doom rose above his head.

“AHH! Ash, come back to me, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean…Oh, I forgot that was taboo!” Dawn panicked as Ash slowly sank deeper into his depression.

Before Dawn could say anymore Iris tapped Ash on the shoulder, causing him to spring back to life as Purloin and Pikachu were about to snap him out of it. Iris was carrying something giftwrapped, along with a new bag on her back.

“Just wanted you to know that Bianca’s with Pidove and Oshawott who are still eating, and someone said this was for you,” she stated. Axew popped out of her hair and waved at the screen.

“Mama, how did a lady get onto the box thing?” Axew asked, pointing at Dawn.

“Oh, right, you’re still in a call, sorry. I’ll just go back to where we were eating,” Iris said.

“Oh ho, so Pikachu, is this Iris?” Dawn wanted to know. This made the zigzag faced boy start to turn as bright red as a hot chili pepper.

“Yes, I’m Iris, and who are you?” Iris asked in a confused manner.

“Oh, I’m Dawn, and you look really cute. As cute as your Pokemon,” Dawn praised.

“Um…thank you? I mean, you really think I’m cute?” Iris asked. Not many people complimented her.

“Oh yes, and Ash thinks you’re beautiful, by the way,” she said, causing both to blush.

Iris covered her mouth and hands with her sleeves.

“DAWN!” Ash growled, as things were about to be super awkward.

“You…you, you… Ash, you little kid!” Iris panicked leaving the two in a rush.

No one said anything for a good two minutes.

“Aw, she’s shy,” Dawn cooed.

“Dawn! Do you know what you’ve just done!? What if she thinks I’m weird and doesn’t wanna travel with me anymore!?” he snapped.

“If she wanted to ditch us, she could have done it last night. In fact, that would have been the best time,” Pikachu thought out loud.

“Sweetie, shut it!” the cat hissed.

“Ash, no need to worry, I’m sure you two will just laugh it off,” Dawn responded.

Ash didn’t look calm, causing both Dawn and Piplup to sweat drop behind their backs.

“Look, man, if she’s not the one, then don’t worry. Move on,” Piplup advised.

“I’ll pray for you if it helps,” Dawn added.

He finally gave a small smile.

“Okay, Dawn. Then again, I wonder what Zoey would say if she found out that at night, you still need to wear –” Ash was about to say.

“AAAHHH! No! You promised you wouldn’t tell if I showed you!” Dawn yelled with a look of horror on her face.

“I’m just kidding, Dawn. Anyway, I got things to do, so let’s talk later. It was great hearing from you again,” the boy said smiling.

“It was great to hear from you, too, Ash. I was getting worried when you weren’t taking anyone’s calls for a while. Glad to know you’re doing okay, just keep your chin up!” she ordered.

“Alright, Princess, see you later,” Ash said.

Dawn blew a kiss at the screen, but the sound of knock came at the door.

“Sweet heart, are you ready, I’ve been waiting for you.” They all heard Zoey call.

Dawn’s wide eyes looked back at Ash, then the door, then Piplup.

“Um… just a minute, Love… I need to get ready!” She yelled back.

“Piplup, quick, help me find the prison uniform and the handcuffs,” she whispered to her Pokemon in ear shot. Dawn then ended the call with a blush on her face.

“Well… let’s go see Iris and Bianca to make sure you two stick together,” Pikachu said.

“Right, just don’t think of anything naughty for now,” Purloin advised.

“Okay,” Ash mumbled as his brain was about to crack like an egg about to fall on the sidewalk. Pikachu cursed the slow human mindset change period from child to adult, known as the teenage years.

Ash and the two Pokemon made their way back to the table. The boy saw that Oshawott and Pidove were full, so he sent them back into their Poke Balls. Bianca was texting on a phone, while Iris was looking at him, making the boy feel awkward. People called him stupid, but now he really felt like he was.

He sat down, and Iris gave the boy back his wallet. He quickly took it, but as soon as he did, Iris put her hand over his heart again.

“Did you really mean that?” she asked suspiciously.

“That I said you were… beautiful? Yes,” Ash squeaked.

Iris looked at her talisman and felt his heartbeat. He was telling the truth, causing her to feel lightheaded. No one had called her that and actually meant it –well, no human, anyway. Not that she cared about what others called her, but still it was nice.

“Well, thank you… Anyway, that’s for you.” Iris said pointing at the long, lean package.

Ash quickly unwrapped it, finding it be a long oak wood staff with a metal circle on the tip of it and a blue gem in the middle of the circle. On the circle’s sides hung two iron rings, one black and one white. The gem glowed with a slight dark blue hue, and so did Ash’s eyes and hands, causing his Pokemon and Iris, with Axew, to step back a bit. Bianca was too busy texting to notice.

“Ash…What is that?” Iris asked.

“It’s neat,” Axew added.

“It’s an aura staff!” Pikachu and Ash said out loud.

“So the weird man from the box gave us a gift. It’s perfect!” Purloin thought.

“Who gave this to you, Iris?” Ash asked.

“Well, it was some guy in a blue suit and a long brown coat... He was really skinny and had spike brown hair. He talked a little funny too, but he never told me his name,” Iris remembered.

“Looker?” Both Pikachu and Ash thought, having an image of him in their collective heads.

“So what is it?!” The green dragon questioned.

“It’s for humans who can use aura power like some Pokemon can. We met a guy like that in Sinnoh, and a friend of ours Rui can see aura.” Pikachu explained.

Iris tilted her head.

“So… are you a wizard Ash? Is some big guy with a beard gonna bang the door on the Pokemon Center and take you away to magic school?” Iris joked, laughing a bit.

Suddenly the doors were kicked in causing many to panic. A lot of those knights from before came in with Poke Balls and swords.

“We, Team Plasma, hereby order every trainer to follow us to hear our Lord N’s words!” One shouted, commanding the respect of the room.

“Please follow us, and none will be harmed,” a woman knight stated in a much calmer voice than her male counterpart.

“Oh, screw that! Do what we say or your heads are gonna get chopped off!” A much harsher Team Plasma knight growled, summoning her Woobat who was giving everyone an evil eye.

“Eeeppp!” The young starting trainer cried out, now very scared. This feeling was mutual for most of the trainers, since more than half of their Pokemon were still healing, or low level. That didn’t stop Team Plasma from throwing out Woobat, Patrat, and Timburr.

“MONSTERS!” Purloin hissed, looking like she was about to foam at the mouth, surprising Pikachu, Axew, and Iris.

One Team Plasma Grunt pointed a sword at Nurse Joy.

“You will release the Pokemon now!” he ordered.

“I don’t know who any of you think you are, but I can’t just release any of the injured Pokemon while they are still being healed,” Nurse Joy explained.

The grunts scoffed at this as they were about to swing their swords to do some damage. Iris quickly kicked one of the grunts in the back of the head, while Ash now used his new staff to knock one of the grunt’s swords out of her hands, also accidentally blasting a few more grunts into a wall with a burst of aura in the process. Pikachu and Purloin were also attacking the Pokemon of the Plasma Grunts.

Pikachu was being flashy, while Purloin was being, well… brutal. One grunt grabbed a hold of Iris’s arms, but Axew head butted the grunt’s face, knocking him back a bit. Ash was putting Wes’s training to good use, but the numbers were starting to be a little too much for just himself and Iris. Bianca panicked, and Tepig tackled the grunt that was about to attack her. A few trainers finally got the bright idea to fight back. Sadly, they were quickly forced into submission. Others surrendered and gave into their will, being moved out like drones while some of the Plasma Grunts were hitting them to keep them moving. Iris and Ash needed a plan fast, because the grunts were bringing in reinforcements.

“Grab them!” a few more grunts yelled.

“Purloin, Shadow Ball us an exit!” Ash yelled.

“Bianca, get Tepig to use Ember on the sprinklers,” Iris added.

“Okay! Tepig, fire!” The blond ordered.

Both Pokemon did as they were asked; Purloin made a hole in the Pokemon Center while Tepig made it rain by setting off the sprinkler system. The three trainers and their Pokemon ran as fast as they could.

“Sir, should we go after them?” One asked.

The leading grunt scoffed.

“Someone else will get them. Let’s deal with the ones here,” he ordered.

“We could have done this better. We aren’t setting a good image for our cause,” The more reasonable woman grunt muttered.

“Leave that to the King,” the harsher woman grunt spat while she took someone’s watch.

They hid between the third alleyways. However they could see a large number of Team Plasma Grunts forcing quite a few people and Pokemon to move, like they were livestock.

“Is this where it all starts?” Purloin muttered underneath her breath.

“Okay, where are the police when you need them?” Iris asked.

They saw Officer Jenny and a few of the police open fire on a few of the Team Plasma Grunts only to have sleep powder thrown in their faces, knocking them out. Team Plasma dragged them away.

“Okay, this is bad,” Pikachu said.

“Yep,” Axew said, gulping.

“Does anyone hear yelling?” Iris asked.

They all looked around and saw an armored car bouncing around. The Team Plasma Grunts were knocked out by a ninja-like Pokemon. It was blue, lean, and frog-like with ninja stars on the calves of his legs and a pink scarf around his neck, which, unbeknownst to the rest of them, was the frog Pokemon’s tongue.

“What is that?” Bianca asked.

“I have no idea.” Iris, Purloin, Ash, Pikachu, and Axew said.

“That Pokemon looks so cool!” Ash and Bianca whispered.

The Ninja frog turned to them eyeing them all, and in a flash, appeared in front of them all. He was looking at Pikachu and Ash.

“Can you please open the car door over there? My hands are not good with keys. I am Naruto the Greninja, and my trainer knows you… Zigzag face,” the Greninja stated.

Iris and Axew giggled at the nickname. Even Bianca’s Tepig did so. His human trainer was the only who didn’t understand what was going on.

“So is he hungry?” She asked.

“No, he wants to us to open the car door for some reason,” Iris asked.

“How do you know?” Bianca asked.

“Um… an older trainer can just tell,” Ash half lied.

“Also the key in on his… tongue?” Iris expanded while looking at the car key.

Soon the group went to the armored car. They found the knocked out Plasma Grunts on the floor. Purloin jumped off Ash to add more insult to injury by attacking them. Ash slowly turned the key, while Iris, Bianca, and the new Pokemon helped him open the car. They found two humans that Ash and Pikachu remembered from Juniper’s lab: Lan and Del, who were both bound and gagged.

End of Chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Totally loved this chapter! I normally wouldn't ask this but, are James and Jessie lovers or simply drinking buddies? I got curious. lol. Moving along, its totally awesome to see Ash and Iris add a new pokemon trainer to the group! It looks like its growing quite a bit with the amount of pokemon they have in their party now. I think its cool to see two different plots to this. Team Plasma and the mysterious taboo of Ash's pokemon league fighting days. To add onto this, it was so freaking sweet to see Greninja make a cameo. One of my favorite pokemon in pokemon y! Gosh, there's so much going on in this chapter. I'm actually kind of glad I got back into pokemon, because I know who Looker is too. This was a great chapter and totally worth the wait. I can't wait to see what's next. :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Chapter 4: Who made you king of anything?

Lan and Del, bound and gagged in the armored car, opened their eyes and started to thrash around once again. Iris, Bianca, and Ash did what they could to remove the rope knots and tape as quickly as they could.

When they were finally freed, Del gave the kids a few pats on the head.

“Thanks. Glad to see you again, Zigzag face,” she said, laughing a bit while Ash groaned at the mention of the nickname.

The blind man was giving his Pokemon a high five.

“Thanks for the help, Sash,” Lan said while ruffing up Ash’s head.

“It’s Ash,” the boy corrected him.

“Vash?” the blind man, said not hearing him correctly.

“Ash,” he repeated.

“Red?” he asked again.

“That doesn’t even sound like Ash,” Pikachu muttered.

“I’m just messing with you,” he laughed.

He then turned to Bianca and Iris.

“Also, you girls are just so cute!” Lan said as he gushed over Bianca and Iris.

“Aw, thank you, you’re really sweet,” Bianca said cheerfully.

Iris just blushed.

They could see a few more Plasma Grunts coming their way.

“Found more of them, grab ‘em!” they heard one yell as they charged.

“BASTARDS!” the teenagers heard Lan and Del yell harshly.

“My thoughts exactly,” the purple cat Pokemon thought.

“Can I, Del?” Lan asked her in a much nicer tone.

“Sure, just promise me that you see a therapist, okay?” she made him promised.

“Oh, alright… but those guys… THOSE ASSHOLES ARE GONNA NEED A DOCTOR!!” Del’s friend yelled making Ash, Iris, Bianca, and the Pokemon very nervous. Axew made that clear by hiding in Iris’s hair, while Bianca returned her Pokemon back to her ball. None of them were ready for what was about to happen next. The blind man lifted the armored car from the ground, holding it high up above everyone’s head. This caused the grunts to stop in their tracks in utter terror. Everyone but Del and Naruto the Greninja felt like this. Pikachu and Ash hadn’t felt this… horrified since Wes’s training.

The man then threw it at full force with the speed of what Iris thought was the same as Draco Meteor. Some of the grunts got out of the way in time, but sadly for them, most didn’t share the same fate. If they weren’t smashed by the car, then they fell into the large crater made in its wake. Bianca and Iris held onto each other for dear life, while Axew held on to his human surrogate mother’s face. Pikachu, Ash, and Purloin were dumb struck at this. For a Pokemon, this was possible, but a human… they weren’t sure. The Plasma Grunts that remained hastily retreated as Lan and Naruto the Greninja went to peck off the remaining.

“So… who are these Team Plasma guys?” Bianca asked.

“Not sure, but as you can see, they aren’t good. They tried to take our Pokemon. Saying it’s for the Pokemon’s own good, or some crap like that. We overheard they were making a big speech in the town’s square that would get people to separate from their Pokemon,” the young woman explained as best as she could.

“What?!” both Ash and Pikachu yelled.

“T-That’s awful!” Iris said.

“Then let’s do something about it and make sure that doesn’t happen!” Purloin yelled as she dashed off.

“Purloin, hey!” Ash yelled as he ran after his Pokemon, staff in hand.

“Wait up!” Pikachu yelled.

Iris and Axew followed them both.

Del called Abby out from her Ultra Ball and went to help her friend, but she looked at a tired Bianca.

“Don’t worry, newbie, we’ll look after you for a bit,” she said while rustling her hat.

“Thank you,” Bianca mumbled before fainting.

The duo ran to what they could tell was a large crowd. They pushed and shoved their way past grunts and confused, frightened trainers. Using Ash’s new staff, they made it to the front of the line. Iris thought that it was ironic that they fought to get in somewhere they fought against, but sometimes that was life. They looked to find what looked like the ringleader of this whole thing between two Plasma banners and six grunts. In the middle were the two people that really stood out.

The first was someone Purloin unfortunately recognized: an older looking human with long, light green hair that was styled messily to the sides in a way that made them look like devil horns. Over his right eye was a red covering. Down from his chest was a gold plated armor cover that looked like the horns of a crown, which was covered in blue gems and the Plasma symbol. The cloak that he was cladded in was split between two colors of dark purple and light yellow, with two red eye balls in the middle of them outlined by the opposite colors.

The human next to this one looked less outlandish. In fact, he was the only one in the Plasma group that didn’t look insane. His long, green hair was covered with a black and white baseball cap. The rest of his body was covered with a white, long-sleeved shirt that had a black shirt underneath. What covered the rest of his body was a pair of light brownish pants and green shoes. His blue eyes looked at the crowd of trainers. The elder man was the first to speak.

“Good people of this fair town, I am glad to see that you all are so willing to open your minds. I know our members had to be harsh on some of you, but the truth isn’t always kind. I am Ghetsis of Team Plasma, and we are here on behalf of the Pokemon that humans everywhere oppress,” he spoke calmly and clearly.

“What?” most of the people said, while others merely gasped.

“Yes, as it pains me to say it, you’ve all been lied to. The Professors that hand the wee tikes their first Pokemon and Pokedexes say that the starters are their friends and happy to be with them. The Gym Leaders and the Elite Four have the nerve to say that battling is fun for the captured Pokemon, that they enjoy it. My good people, they couldn’t be any more wrong,” he stated.

“You abusive trainers take Pokemon away from their friends, capturing them and forcing them to do your bidding. Pokemon have so much potential, but humans are hindering them. We are holding them back! So we at Team Plasma wish to free Pokemon from humans altogether!” the spokesman declared.

This caused quite a few more gasps.

“In fact, our king, Lord N, has an example of this cruelty that you are partaking in,” he muttered.

The young teenager was handed a cage, by one of the Plasma Grunts. Inside of it was a battered, bruised, and badly beaten Tepig, tied up and whimpering pitifully with eyes full of sorrow. Iris and Axew’s hearts felt like they were bleeding just looking at this. Purloin and Pikachu were disgusted, and Ash just stood there, remembering his friend Infernape, or the small, abused Chimchar that he once was.

“Take a good look at this everyone! This is what you do to Pokemon! Forcing them to battle, taking them from where they belong, only healing them to further your own selfish goals. This is what you people are: slave masters at best, monsters at worst! So I say to you: Give your Pokemon their freedom or we shall take them from you by force!” N ordered.

Many of the people were in shock. Some quickly pulled out their Poke Balls and released their Pokemon on the spot. Others hugged them and kissed them goodbye. Iris and Ash were shocked at the sight of the people who were so easily moved by this. Purloin could hear the crying of a Lillipup and a small boy with dark glasses and a cane. Normally she’d be freaking out, but now wasn’t the time. The small boy looked at N.

“I don’t wanna hurt Pup, he’s my best friend…but I need him. I can’t see,” he cried out.

N then stepped down to his level, with two grunts following him.

“Well, that’s your problem, not his. If you really cared about your friend, you would make your burdens your own,” N said to him as the two grunts forced the Lillipup away from the boy’s arms.

Iris then punched one of the grunts in the face. Pikachu and Ash bashed the other grunts with Iron Tail and the staff. Purloin fired a Shadow Ball at Ghetsis, barely missing.

“You, my good sir, are a jerk!” Pikachu yelled.

“How could you be such a heartless hypocrite?! You claim you want to help Pokemon, but all I see are a bunch of thugs attacking a town, and its people!” Iris yelled.

“Yeah, and you’re not nice, either!” Axew added.

“Your grunts have Pokemon in Poke Balls attacking people, and look at how you treat that Tepig! Aren’t you going to let him go, or heal him or SOMETHING!?” Ash yelled as he head-butted N in the face.

The grunts grabbed their leader as they ganged up on the kid while holding him back.

“I will release my friend as soon as everyone here frees their Pokemon. Until then, he is to be an example for them,” he said.

“Okay… that makes sense… Oh, wait, no it doesn’t! That’s called being a… a… What’s the word?” Ash asked himself.

“It’s called being a hypocrite!” Iris finished his thought.

“What do you know? You’re just brats!” one of the grunts spat.

“I know that Tepig would be better off with me!” Ash responded.

“Right, so you could abuse it even more?” a grunt taunted him.

“At least we wouldn’t lock him up in a cage!” Iris snapped.

“What do you call those Poke Balls? That’s what they are –tiny cages!” N snapped.

“Well, then, how about we battle for Tepig, N! If we win then you let the Tepig go with us, and leave the city without any Pokemon that you’ve taken!” Ash declared.

The town’s people just stood there watching. A few of the Plasma Grunts laughed at this.

“Oh my Arceus, what a dumbass!” one laughed.

“There’s no way Lord N would do something that idiotic!” another sneered.

“Very well,” was all N said, taking his followers aback.

“Huh?!” they all yelled.

“I will take your challenge. However, if you lose, then you will set your Pokemon free, never to come near one again, and you will be a prisoner of Team Plasma,” N declared, a bit darkly. The conditions were spoken so coldly, so harshly, that it caused Ash to shiver. Iris was taken aback.

“Come again!?” Pikachu growled as his cheeks sparked.

“Oh, you fool…you’re just giving me a reason,” Purloin purred with a deadly look in her eyes.

“Ash… this seems a little dicey. Don’t be a little kid, think about this,” Iris said, trying to make him see some reason.

“Deal,” Ash said.

“Oh no,” Axew mumbled.

“Then I’ll join him, I’ll fight with the bet that he is,” Iris stated.

“Are… Are you sure?” he asked, a little worried.

Axew also had a look of worry on his face.

“We can do this, guys, don’t worry. I’ve got faith in all of us,” Iris said.

“Very well then… to battle,” N said sadly.

“Lord N, you don’t need to agree to this pitiful term. You could simply take them,” one grunt offered, however Ghetsis gave him a stern look.

“Now, now… let the King teach the peasants their places,” he spoke softly.

The Team Plasma Grunts were pushing people back, giving them room for a fight.

Ash and Iris stood at one side. Pikachu jumped off of Ash’s shoulder, and Purloin did as well, both ready and raring to begin the fight. Axew was the third choice.

N threw three poke balls, calling forth a Scraggy, a Sandile, and to Purloin’s disgust, a male of her own kind.

“Things will change… I won’t lose you again. Ash… Sweetie,” Purloin thought.

The cat pokemon mused on these words before the fight started.

“Purloin…if things don’t work out, if Richu and I are gone, then you’ll have to carry on this fight without us. I know it’s a tough job, but your a tough pokemon. I believe in you. just know, the two of us don’t make it with Celibi, you’re the resistance. You will be BlackHound.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I feel conflicted by this. If it were me, I might of given up my pokemon after seeing a pokemon abused like that inside of a cage. It was actually really cool to see Lan take out so many grunts with his super human strength like that. I do feel a little confused about Purrloin.

“Things will change… I won’t lose you again. Ash… Sweetie,” Purrloin thought.
Is she referring to Ash that she won't lose again? Or is that something to be revealed later on?

Moving past that, I thought it was an awesome chapter and I'm rooting for Ash and Iris to kick butt. :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Pokemon Black and White Rebirth.

hapter 4.2 Rules of Nature. Round 1.

Iris was looking over the opposing Pokemon. They were at bit of a type disadvantage, but she had no idea how strong N’s Pokemon were.

“Well, Axew is my only option right now. We can’t lose… and I can’t use… him. In fact, if I pulled that jerk out, he’d just prove the green freak’s point,” Iris thought, groaning at the thought of the other Poke Ball behind her back.

“Okay, Pikachu, Purloin, let’s do this,” Ash said.

“Right,” they both replied.

Axew, however, gulped. He wasn’t sure what to do. He looked at Iris’s focused face, then back at N’s dull and haunting expression.

“Pikachu, use Iron Tail,” Ash said.

The yellow mouse turned his tail to iron. N was now waiting to see what would happen next. The Sandile dug underground.

“Thunderbolt the Iron Tail,” Ash said.

This caught everyone off guard as Pikachu sparked his own tail with electricity. They both got the idea from a video game called Metal Gear Rising.

“My friends… end this quickly. Go!” N ordered.

The male Purloin and Timburr charged at Pikachu, Purloin, and Axew. The Timburr targeted Pikachu, as she swung her large log at him.

“Pikachu, just dodge and wait for the right time. Purloin, listen for where that Ground Pokemon went,” Ash ordered. Pikachu danced around Timburr’s attacks, while Purloin waited.

“Axew, use Leer on that Purloin!” Iris yelled out. Her tusked dragon ran at the cat Pokemon trying to scare him.

However, the Purloin merely chuckled.

“Aw, the pray thinks he’s the hunter,” Purloin mocked, not very effected by it. This took Axew and Iris aback.

“Axew, use Scratch!” Iris ordered.

Axew was about to claw at this contending jerk, but then Purloin used Scary Face, making Axew stop where he stood, frozen in fear.

“Axew, shake it off!” Iris yelled. However, her plea fell on deaf ears as the male Purloin went to town pounding the heck out of him.

“Axew, you need to fight back!” Iris cried out again.

“How sad, if only you’d have listened to the truth, your dragon might have been spared. Give in, and I’ll find you and your friend a comfortable collar and shackles to wear in your new cells,” N remarked.

“Sh-shut up!” Iris snapped in frustration.

Ash eyed Purloin, who was looking at Axew, while going to Pikachu.

“Purloin, help Axew!” he said.

As the male Purloin kept clawing at Axew who was covering his eyes, the lady feline shot out a Shadow Ball, forcing him away from the hatchling.

“Axew, you need to listen to Iris and fight,” she said.

“I can’t!” Axew cried out.

“You need too! Your Mum’s and Ash’s lives are on the line! If we fail to protect them, then they will end up just like that Tepig, or worse!” Purloin hissed.

“What?” Axew asked.

“They will trap Iris in a cage, beat her, do other unspeakable things to her, and kill her! Hell they might even eat her! I’ve seen it happen before, so don’t let that happen to Iris!” Purloin said.

Something within the sweet nature little dragon snapped. His red eyes glowed.

“You won’t hurt Mama. YOU HEAR ME?! YOU WON’T HURT MAMA!” Axew cried out, unknowably charging up Dragon Rage and causing N considerable confusion.

“What? He called that human… his mother?” he thought baffled at the thought.

“Axew use Dragon Rage! You can do this Axew! I believe in you!” Iris cried out to her surrogate son.

Purloin was keeping the male of her kind on his toes by using Double Team. He kept scratching at copies which annoyed him to no end, just as she wanted.

“Fight me already, woman!” he yelled.

“Nah, watching you make an idiot of yourself is much more amusing,” she replied.

He was fixated on her, and the Timburr was so busy with Pikachu they didn’t see the doom coming their way. Axew was about to fire.

“Iron Tail that Timburr!” Ash commanded.

Pikachu then shot like a cannon. His electric Iron Tail slashed the Timburr’s large log in half, catching him off guard.

“Now Quick Attack him into N’s Purloin,” Ash said, with sparks in his eyes. Pikachu had the same spark as he quickly attacked the Fighting Pokemon with his head, shooting him right next to the male Purloin. N then looked at what was about to come with horror.

“NO!” N cried out, sadly for him it was too late. Axew fired his perfect dragon rage as the blue fire shot out of his mouth and blasted both of the opposing Pokemon. This sent them flying into a few grunts.

“YYYYYYEAAHH! THAT’S IT AXEW! DRAGON POKEMON FOR THE WIN!” Iris cheered pumping her fist in the air.

“Whoa,” Ash thought.

The dust settled and Axew was still full of energy.

“ANY ONE OF YOU WHO THINKS OF TOUCHING MY MAMA IS GONNA GET YOUR SKULL CRUSHED!” Axew roared.

“Axew, what the hell?!” Pikachu asked with amazement.

This caused Axew to return to his normal self.

“Oh, I’m sorry Pikachu, I didn’t mean to snap like that,” Axew apologized.

“No, stay snapped, stay snapped!” Purloin said in a panic.

“Well, looks like we won, now hand over that Tepig!” Ash declared to N.

“You think so?!” N asked in a dangerous tone, his eyes now cold as ice.

They could hear cracking underneath the earth. It looked like he was coming for Pikachu. With an image of a Raichu being chomped on by a pack of Krookodile with a dark purple aura around them, Purloin panicked and shoved her love out of the way.

“Sweetie!” she gasped as she was attacked by a pair of Sandile chompers.

Pikachu watch as she fainted from the Dig attack. He spat her out onto the ground.

“I’ve had dirt better than her,” the Sandile laughed, which got Pikachu angry, while Axew took a step back.

“Purloin, no!” both Pikachu and Ash yelled. Ash then pulled out her Poke Ball and returned her.

“You did great,” he said.

“This pointless violence against Pokemon is what Team Plasma is here to stop. Surrender yourselves if you truly care for your Pokemon,” N said once more.

“Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!” Pikachu yelled as he blasted a Thunderbolt at the Sandile. Sadly, it was doing very little against him.

“Pikachu, stop!” Ash warned his buddy.

He didn’t listen as he went for an Iron Tail. The Sandile quickly bit his metallic tail and started shaking him around like a rag doll on the floor.

“Axew, help out Pikachu!” Iris ordered trying to turn things around in their favor and end this. Too much was at stake for them to lose.

Axew tried to Scratch at the crocodile Pokemon. However, he was knocked back by his opponent’s tail.

“Axew, use Dragon Rage!” Iris commanded.

“Pikachu, shake him off!” Ash nearly begged as Pikachu was being flung around.

Axew was about to fire another Dragon Rage, but Sandile started to choke Axew with his tail. Pikachu looked like he was about to faint and Axew was starting to lose control of his own move.

“Axew!” Iris cried out.

“Get the human cages ready!” she heard a grunt joke, causing a jolt of terror to go down her spine.

“Crap, crap, what do we do!?” Ash thought in a panic.

“Here I come to save the day!” they all heard Oshawott yell as he popped out of his Poke Ball with a Razor Shell ready. He jumped into the battlefield and slashed at the Sandile’s back. The pain freed both Pikachu and Axew. Axew couldn’t fire his Dragon Rage at his target but he did fire it at a few grunts who were about to attack Ash and Iris behind their backs.

Oshawott sprayed Water Gun at the Sandile, weakening him even more.

“Now, Pikachu, Oshawott, finish this off with a Water Gun-Thunderbolt combo!” Ash said.

The two Pokemon combined their power, making an aquatic, electric vortex, shocking the Ground type to fainting. The battle was over.

“The King lost?!” one grunt asked.

“No way!” another said.

“Lord Ghetsis, your orders?” the grunt asked their sage.

Ghetsis just stood there, thinking ahead. This wasn’t good for morale or for their image as N stood there with a look of pain on his face.

“Now hand over Tepig!” both Ash and Iris demanded.

“We outnumber you, and your Pokemon are almost done! We can take you brats! For Lord N!” one grunt rallied.

“NO!” N snapped with anger in his voice, causing his grunts to stop where they stood.

“We had a deal, and I’m going to honor it. Give them the Pokemon! We leave!” he ordered.

“But, but my lord!” a grunt protested. However, the cold glare N was giving him made him shut up.

Two grunts handed them Tepig’s cage. He was whimpering in fear at the sight of them. N then looked at the two trainers.

“Don’t think that your victory means anything! You’ve just harmed your own Pokemon and my friends. Know this; we will have all of Unova’s Pokemon be freed from humanity! Even if we have to rule over it,” N declared.

“Oh really, then Ash and I are just gonna have to stop you at every turn!” Iris responded.

“Yeah!” Ash, Axew, and Pikachu added.

“Also, f##@ you, f#@% your hat, f$%# your weak ass Pokemon, f$%# your swords, f$@# your gay ass armor, f$%# the old crack ass over there, f#%#, y’all’s banners. This is Unova, I’m from Juniper Labs. My Trainer is from Kanto, and if I see any of y’alls walking the streets, I’m slapping the s#$& out of ya!” Oshawott declared in a gangster way.

Everyone was shocked at this while The Sage looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel in anger. Soon, every grunt threw a smoke bomb, and just like that, they were gone.

“What he say?” Axew asked, since Iris had been covering his ears.

Ash then used his staff to free Tepig from his cage.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you. I promise,” Ash stated.

Tepig looked at all the smiling faces and put his snout on the boy’s hand, trusting him.

Later that night, Iris and Axew were up in a tree covered in a fluffy blanket.

“Are you sure you don’t want to sleep on the ground where it’s safe?” Bianca asked. She was traveling with them for a short time. She was wearing a set of light green pajamas with Minccino on them.

“No need to worry, Bianca. I think Iris knows what she’s doing,” Ash laughed as they put their sleeping bags on the ground.

Axew looked down.

“Night, everyone!” he said cheerfully.

“Night,” most of the Pokemon said.

“Sleep tight, sweetheart,” Purloin said, blowing a kiss to Pikachu.

“Hey, don’t I get anything?! I saved y’all!” Oshawott asked.

Purloin rolled her eyes. She spotted Ash tending to the new member of the crew.

“Oh, very well, just close your eyes,” she muttered.

He did, and with much mischief in her eyes, she grabbed a sleeping Pidove and shoved her rear into his puckered face. This caused the bird to wake up and attack Oshawott, making both Pikachu and Purloin laugh.

“Hey, thanks for, ya know… doing what you did,” Pikachu muttered.

“You’d have done the same,” she said, rubbing her body against his.

Ash looked over to Tepig, who was still eating by the fire.

“Hey, are you feeling better?” he asked.

The pig looked up, and gave him a small smile.

“Yes, I haven’t had anything to eat in days. Thank you so much,” Tepig stated gleefully.

“Well look, I don’t know how your last trainer treated you, but everyone here is family, so you can relax and–” Ash started to say before he noticed Pidove and Oshawott were fighting.

“Oh, come on guys, really!?” He yelled as he tried to break them up, which caused Tepig to laugh.

As the night continued, everyone gazed at the stars until they fell asleep. However, Ash had woken up from another nightmare. This time it was of Team Plasma.

“It’s Orre all over again. I’m gonna have to pull out all the stops if we are gonna stop Team Plasma. I’ll have to get everyone tougher… even if it means going to Gym Battles again. Well, it’ll be fun. I managed to win that battle so… maybe I’m not a failure after all. Yeah, maybe Unova could be a brand new start for me,” Ash thought.

He was so consumed with his own thoughts that he didn’t notice that Iris and Axew had snuggled up against him. She must have climbed down from the tree.

“It’s too cold; give me your body heat,” Iris mumbled in her sleep. With a huge blush on his face, Ash looked at Iris sleeping peacefully like an angel. He turned to all of his sleeping Pokemon and Bianca, then back to Iris… and slowly drifted to sleep.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That was a really close call right there. I nearly thought Ash and Iris were done for. Oshawott really saved the day right there. I had a laughing fit at Oshawott going all gangsta on the grunts too. I think Purrloin has become one of my top three favorite pokemon too. I really like how this all went down against Team Plasma. I just hope Ash can keep it together as he battles the gym leaders next. I think having Iris by his side has really made Ash a lot more grounded and less frighten to some degree. Although, Axew is so cute standing up for his mama too. <3 A really great chapter overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back