• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon A New World.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

I know it's been a heck of a long time since i posted last. But I'm back now and with a brand new story.

This Pokemon Story takes place in it's own unique universe characters from the Anime may pop up every now and then but it doesn't share the same setting and it doesn't share the same setting with the games either.

Now that that's out of the way here is a brand new Pokemon story. (I've got 2 more chapters to post after this one!)

Chapter 01
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 02
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Enjoy the first 2 Chapters of this story the next one will come soon

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really enjoyed reading both chapters. I like how much of a klutz Leaf is, because it lead to her falling atop of Blue. The training bra joke Leaf's mother used was pretty hilarious. I do hope there's more of a background story on Leaf and Blue to show why they're picking on each other, because it'd build up their chemistry more. In any case, I like the adults in this story and Daisy a lot too. Blue might become a favorite of mine as the story progresses, I imagine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back