• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon RP interest check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
I've been kicking this idea around in my for a while now so here goes.

Who would be interested in either collaborating or participating in a Pokémon RP?

What I have so far is that it's the time of year for the Pokémon World Championship. The invitations have been sent out and the participants are signed up and ready. Behind the scenes, a nefarious plot is brewing.

What do you think? Good? Bad? Anything you can suggest?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I would be interested in this, but I have no knowledge of Pokemon past the second generation (silver/gold and stuff), although I bet this could be interesting. Everyone would truly be competing with each other. People could buddy around and stuff for a while, but come the time of the actual championship, dreams will be crushed and there would only be one true winner. I really like the idea of that.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I think it sounds great. Though Pokemon is an evolving franchise, so a concern could be the RPlayers current knowledge of the series.

Some people don't know anything of the new Pokemon and how they work and that could make for some interesting or disastrous interactions.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
True... Hence the starter of the RP would have to describe the more recent things in detail, such as the megavolves and ex forms or whatever their called. I'm down though. I would love to have a pokemon that's on their own. Like Mewtwo or Pikachu. It wouldn't have to be one of them specifically, but I wold definitely choose Mewtwo hahahaha just saying. If it's a championship like a tournament then nevermind, but I'm still down hahaha

Peace

Awards
I would be interested in this, but I have no knowledge of Pokemon past the second generation (silver/gold and stuff), although I bet this could be interesting. Everyone would truly be competing with each other. People could buddy around and stuff for a while, but come the time of the actual championship, dreams will be crushed and there would only be one true winner. I really like the idea of that.

It's all good. I initially stopped playing after Gen 2 as well. Then I started back up a couple of years ago on HeartGold & Black and White. Until the A button on my DS died and have since been saving up for a 3DS. But Story-wise that's what I was going for.

And Absent and Swag had really good ideas as well about having the OP having the new concepts explained.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I love pokemon and I'd love to contribute my knowledge of pokemon to help update those that wish to participate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back