• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon: Rise and Fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Awesome! I plan on adding Feraligatr on the first post, but I don't know any pokemon to add after that. I'm might add a dragon pokemon. But I'm not sure. I really need a dragon on my team. I'll add it to the temp soon Just not sure which one...

Edit: Maybe Dragonite... or Salamence

Noel

Awards
Absolutely, however with the exception uve' Beartic and Aerodactyl. Reasons why, I don't have any uve' the Gen 5 games so Beartic isn't catchable, and I thought having Aerodactyl would be a nice addition to any team.

Peace

Awards
I was originally gonna use my HeartGold team (consisting of the first four on my temp, Ampharos, and Dragonite). Then realized that there were too many bipeds with tails which I found boring. I somehow got my head stuck on the idea of a electric quadruped on my team. Then I figured I needed a flyer so Tropius came up after many candidates. I actually plan on doing a playthrough of X with this team.

Which brings up a question. Is eating the fruits off Pokemon considered vegetarian?

Also:
[video=youtube_share;EWXnbdlG_Ts]http://youtu.be/EWXnbdlG_Ts?t=19s[/video]

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I have been waiting for something Pokemon related to crop back up again. I might just join this.

Peace

Awards
"I wanna be the very best!"

Name: Spencer Acerbi II

Bio: Spencer was born in Renabernus, a region southeast of Kalos. He lost his mother at a young age leaving him alone with his father who is a scientist. Little did he know, his father was spiraling into insanity the further he dove into his research.

One day when Spencer was ten, he came home to the body of his father hung from the ceiling. That was the moment he broke. He lived with his grandparents afterwards. On their farm, he met an Axew that became a new light in his life. With his new friend, he started to become his old self again. Soon after that he began his own Pokémon journey.

Later in life following becoming Champion, he discovered his dad's notes and journal. From that point on, he wanted to show the world the culmination of his hard work. Using his vast resources left to him in his father's will, he created an organization under his rule called Team GACT. Now the time has come to make his dream a reality.

Personality: There is an air of confidence and control about him. He's confident in his abilities to the point where it's mistaken for an overabundance. His bold personality is only matched by how competitive he is. These qualities goes hand in hand with his belief in power over all. He never hesitates to show off his might. This also means, he'll use any means to achieve his goals. Though despite his uncaring exterior, he is quick to anger. Especially if he feels someone isn't taking something seriously.

Appearance: Spencer stands a bit over six feet tall. A tanned complexion covers his trained body. His long red hair is kept in a short ponytail save his bangs that he parts to the left. His blood-colored locks are complemented by his grass green eyes. As for attire, he keeps it simple with a black sleeveless hoodie with splatters of green on it. Under that he wears a black tank top. Worn over his legs and feet are damaged blue jeans tucked into his black combat boots. Lastly, he wears a black Mega Ring on his left wrist.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other:
Theme Song: Never Surrender (by Team Baron)
Battle Jam: Decade
Mega Evolution Music: POWER to TEARER (by Shu Watanabe & Akira Kushida)
Dislikes: Losing and country music
More tidbits: He's nearsighted but wears contacts.

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Now're just showin' off with yur' shmancy' fancy 3D Sprites.

ahem. When will we see and get to post in our journey?

Peace

Awards
They aren't mine. They're Smogon's. Okay, technically they belong to Game Freak and Nintendo.

And yeaaaaaah, I was kinda hoping to get a couple of more temps before starting this up to have an 8 person tourney, but I'll tihnk of somethin'.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I wanna be the very best...

Name: Alphonse Hart

Alias: Lone

Bio: Alphonse was born in the Orre region, in Phenac City, just a little oasis in the middle of a large desert. Living in the desert, life was tough. Even though the city was situated near and on top of a spring of cool refreshing water, life was still hard to manage. What with random sandstorms and rather agitated ground and rock type pokemon that would wonder out of the desert only to find their way into town and wreck some sort of havoc before either being captured or ran off.

You’d think Al growing up in that sort of atmosphere he'd be used to it and maybe even fond of such pokemon. That was not the case. At a young age he was an orphan, bouncing between homes and even at one point living on the outskirts of the city out in the desert. He had always been fond of more sinister means. By no means was he sinister, in fact he was a very well behaved and kind person, to both human and pokemon alike. He just always had a soft spot for the rare Sableye or Drifloon that would wonder into town either by sandstorm or losing their way.

When Alphonse grew to be 12, a much older age to become a pokemon trainer, he was leant a catcher pokemon and went out to catch his soon to be lifelong friend. He was surprised when he entered a nearby cave to find a Litwick looking lost and confused. It took no time at all for Al to catch Litwick and soon had a new friend. So with his new pokemon he set out to other regions, still having a love for most ghost type pokemon he would end up being a seasoned ghost type trainer. Even now as he catch any type, his main team consists of ghosts.

Personality: Alphonse is misunderstood. Because he favors ghost type pokemon above all others, people automatically label him as some sort of dark and ghastly person to stay away from unless you really want to battle him. But honestly he isn’t that way, in fact he is opposite. He is a kind person, loving to his pokemon and even to those he meets on his travels through the regions. He does have a shy side that can often make people perceive him as a bit standoffish and cold. But living as an orphan and never really being able to make friends can do that to a person. Though the friends he makes in pokemon are always everlasting.

Appearance: In a single word, dark. Alphonse stands at a tall 6’7”, with a slightly toned build. To know his weight would be a little personal, but he isn’t heavy by any means. His skin is a bit darker than a normal skin color, being on to be out in the sun can do this to a person. He has dark brown hair which is usually covered in a hood, so his face is hard to see. His usual attire is a red shirt with short sleeves, a dark gray hooded vest and a pair of dark khaki cargo pants with many pockets. He usually also has a sling bag he keeps over one shoulder.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Extras:

Al’s pokemon tend to be the kind that like to pop in and out of their pokeballs at will and because they are ghost types like to cause trouble. Some more than others. So if he is surrounded by ghost types there is a reason for such

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I want to add Lugia or one of the Lati pokemon to my roster also. I already have Mewtwo, but I didn't know if the legendary limit included current and reserved pokemon

Peace

Awards
Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. If ya wanna change it, go ahead and do it, but Mewtwo can't learn Fly. Mewtwo can learn Teleport in Gen 1 via TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back