• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pokémon

pokemon_logo.gif

The world of Pokémon awaits new trainers who turn the age of 13. The journey begins at Pallet Town, where several trainers get to choose their very first Pokémon. They can choose from (usually) a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee or a Pikachu. But there are some others that they can choose.

There are a group of destined Pokémon trainers who will go on adventures and save the world from the legendary Pokémon. Who they are is unknown at this point. They have yet to get up and get their first Pokémon!

Rules

No powerplaying/godmodding
Only the 1st 150 Pokémon only
Romance is encouraged
You can be a Pokémon trainer, travelling gym leader or breeder
Have fun

Template:

Name: (Your name)
First Pokémon: (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee or Pikachu)
Appearance: (What you look like)
Bio: (Your story)

First Pokémon

Bulbasaur: XIIIth_Knight
Charmander: EVIL KUPO!!!
Squirtle: nevinpathiyil
Eevee: Suzaku no Kai
Growlithe: .:EngetsuDrake:.
Pikachu: AngelofDestiny

I am open to any other first Pokémon if you would like to suggest it.

Last edited:

Suzaku no Kai

Re: Pokémon

Name: Luke
First Pokémon: Eevee
Appearance:
zanderx.gif

Bio: Luke carries around a penguin named Maemi. He moved into Pallet town when he was 12 and only recently began a real interest in pokemon. He wants to be a pokemon breeder and trainer, and eventually wants to become a powerful gym leader. He's very casual and will be the supporter in times of needs. He wants friends but doesn't know how to approach people. He's very strong emotionally...or, at least, that is what he shows. Despite his rocker appearance, he is benevolent

P

Puppet Master

AoD save me a spot as a soon to be gym leader and a charmander...didnt know you liked pokemon...im playing it right now XD

Xell

Wait, wut?

EVIL KUPO!!! said:
AoD save me a spot as a soon to be gym leader and a charmander...didnt know you liked pokemon...im playing it right now XD

Damn you!!! I love charmander.. I always chose him! :( Meh.. AoD save me Squirtle please :) And yeah I would like to be a Pokemon Trainer

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!

Name: Mythrin "Myth" Zion
First Pokémon: Squirtle
Appearance:
smartrp.jpg

Bio: A kind and smart smart girl, but she´s lasy. Good whit tecnic stuff and likes (motor)bikes (drives vay under age...). Nothing special has really not happened to her and is a little unshure abute being a pokémon trainer, it might be trublesome...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Sorry, Squirtle is already taken.

Name: Faith "Amarra" Crest
First Pokémon: Pikachu
Appearance:
misato036.jpg

Bio: Faith has lived in Pallet Town ever since she was born. She sometimes visited Verdian City, so she knows the way there. But she has a lot to learn about Pokémon, especially the Pokémon she is going to get. She chose Pikachu because it is not like others. She can't wait to get Pikachu from Professor Oak.

P

Puppet Master

name: Damion stone
Pokemon: Charmander
App:
Inuyasha.gif

Bio: soon to be Gym leader of vermilon city. He is going to collect phycik pokemon but he is starting with charmander. He carrys his sword around for it was his fathers and he likes to hit people on the head with it if they annoy him. He is sabrinas little Bro

Last edited:

XIIIth_Knight

Banned

name: R3apEr
pkmn: bulbasaur
apperance: the orgs black coat of course with hood up
bio: unknown

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity

Name: Resitch
First Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Appearance: Black hair blue eyes. Black jacket blue top. Green trousers. Red shoes. Green back pack.
Bio: Resitch has always admired pokemon. He wanted to be one eversince he was 7. Prof oak said hed give him one, Resitchs first response was Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back