• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Point of Sora in Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zehzebrazach

Why did the Organization want Sora?
Before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I always thought that didn't have Roxas yet for some reason, but they did, so what was the point of them bringing Sora to Castle Oblivion.

Was it to defeat him so Roxas won't become whole and leave, or to turn him into a mindless puppet, so they had Roxas, and Sora? (and technicly Xion)

Playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is really messing up the timeline for me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The more Keybladers feeding Kingdom Hearts the better.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
marluxia lured sora in becuz he and larxene wanted to use him to over throw the organization

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
To use him and his Keyblade to free the hearts in the heartless and fill their Kingdom Hearts
I always thought that didn't have Roxas yet for some reason, but they did, so what was the point of them bringing Sora to Castle Oblivion
Marluxia wanted to over throw Xemnas and the Keyblade's Hero was the key to his plan.
to turn him into a mindless puppet, so they had Roxas, and Sora? (and Xion)
Exactly, That's what they wanted. But...

Xion was going to replace Roxas

zehzebrazach

But they already had Roxas, and he was Axel's bestfriend, and if you play Days, Roxas is still relativley new when the events at Castle Oblivion occur (about 50 days), so I would imagine is Axel worded it right, I would think Roxas would work with him and help overthrow, so they wouldn't need to risk bringing Sora close to the Organization...and Roxas would never have gone into the coma like state.

I'm confused >.>

That whole thing was practicly a spoiler...I don't know how to hide it <.<;

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Then why was it called Castle Oblivion?

They're not going to name such a significant location based on the abilities of one Nobody who's not even in their group.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
in a way if you think about it, I feel bad for Marluxia and Larxene they weren't bad they were kind of trying to stop the organization. I just feel bad for them thats all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That doesn't matter, because they didn't succeed in the takeover anyway.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
∞;4151094 said:
That doesn't matter, because they didn't succeed in the takeover anyway.

or they weren't programmed by S.E. to take over the Organization, sometimes I thnk people forget that its a video game heh.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
or they weren't programmed by S.E. to take over the Organization, sometimes I thnk people forget that its a video game heh.

Programmed?

Hah.

It's just how S-E wrote it to be.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I always thought that didn't have Roxas yet for some reason, but they did, so what was the point of them bringing Sora to Castle Oblivion.

Was it to defeat him so Roxas won't become whole and leave, or to turn him into a mindless puppet, so they had Roxas, and Sora? (and technicly Xion)

Playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is really messing up the timeline for me.

Marluxia wanted to use Sora to take control of the Organization for himself. As he erased Sora's memories using Namine he got closer to controlling Sora and using him as his puppet as Axel said at one point during the game.

Zexion and Lexaues wanted to use Riku to a similar purpose and Saix sent Axel to "eliminate the traitors" on what he claimed was Xemnas' orders but Axel seems to be in question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back