• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pocket Hearts (A Pokemon/ Kingdom Hearts Story based of the RPG)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
This was a cool RPG that use to be popular, but no one has posted for a while, so I'm making this a story. If anyone who was a part of the RPG wants to help write, be my guest.

Chapter 1
Jackson's POV:
Jackson felt the calm ocean breeze flatter against his face. His best pal Pikachu sat by his side as they overlooked the sea. They were on the way to Pallet Town to visit Jackson's mom before he went back to his region. He then noticed Pallet off in the distance, but it didn't look so peaceful. "What is going on?" He asked himself.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"Cerulean City.....right back where I started...."
Kai tucked a strand of chocolate-colored hair behind her ear. She hadn't been home in three long years. And, truthfully, Kai wasn't sure if she really wanted to be here. Cerulean City only gave her bad memories, anyway. The only possible good memory would be that Cerulean City was where she had caught her Squirtle three long years ago. Kai's first and most beloved Pokemon. Sighing, Kai turned her back on the city, and walked over the swaying grass. Not really sure of where she was going now. Maybe she could visit Pallet Town. Kai was bored anyway.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
As the ship docked in Pallet Town, the skys were growing gray. Quickly, Jackson headed to see Oak.
"Oak, what's happening?" Jackson asked casually, trying to ignore the storm brewing outside.
“There have been strange readings popping up all over the globe. Pokemon are avoiding these strange anomalies." Oak replied.
"What are they?" Jackson asked.
"See for yourself." Oak said as he opened the door to his office.
In the middle of the room, a strange glowing door had appeared.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson quickly grabbed his 6 favorite Pokemon and headed threw the door. On the other side, he landed in an alley in an old wooden town with neon sighs. He scratched his head. "Where am I?" He noticed Pikachu was gone. "PIKACHU!" he yelled.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Quickly, Jackson went along the alley, finding a hotel, but no Pikachu. He then saw a strange water way. "Maybe Pikachu is in there." He thought as he crawled threw.
Jackson swam threw the cave until he came upon a strange picture with a sun and moon. "This sure is a cool picture." he thought. All of a sudden, the wall began to glow and Jackson saw something slide out. It looked like a long white sword with blue and yellow. As soon as he touched it, it fell out of the wall. Quickly, he grabbed it in his hand. "Sora??" someone behind him said.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson turned to see a young woman in a pink outfit with brown hair. "Oh! I'm sorry." she said. "I thought you were someone I know." She then noticed the item Jackson had found. "Wha.....where did you get a Keyblade?" "What's a Keyblade?" Jackson asked. "Let me tell you, Oops I forgot. My name is Aerith." the woman replied. "I'm Jackson. So, tell me about this Keyblade." as they stared walking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back