• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pluto's name, how did I not put 2+2 together before now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So the Stepmother's cat in Cinderella is named Lucifer & Maleficent's bird is named Diablo. Nothing too weird, right? They're villains & not very subtle about it either. So of course they would name their pets after the devil. It's not like any protagonist pet owners are doing that too. Take Mickey for example, he obviously named his dog after a planet & not the lord of the-OH DAMN!!!

[video=youtube;5pgyVZMLI9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pgyVZMLI9E[/video]

H-how did I not make this connection before now? The (not a) planet was named after the roman version of Hades, the ruler of the underworld. Pluto roughly follows the same dark lord naming pattern as Lucifer & Diablo. This is seriously blowing my mind right now!

Does that means Mickey's the bad guy all along? Did Walt Disney just hated pets? Are there other examples I've missed? Is Chernabog someone's pet? Should I have posted this in the Disney forum?

Last edited:

sephydark

Awards
In KH1, when we saw the council of villains, we thought that Maleficent was the leader and that Ansem was pulling her strings. In KH2, when we saw Organization XIII, we thought Xemnas was in charge. In BBS, we thought this whole thing was Xehanort trying to reenact the ancient Keyblade war. What we didn't know, was that all along Xehanort has been manipulated by a greater, more powerful evil--Mickey Mouse.

And the worst part is, he has everyone convinced he's the good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back