• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pluto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

seriously now guys, I have wondered for alittle over 2 years now, where is pluto durring KH1, I suppose that he goes and findes mickey ( somehow ) and stays with him, it makes alittle sense sence he has mickeys letter... wait a min.... whats in that letter? it just struck me as I was writeing this, you never get to read whats in that letter. and I don't think that he's going to hold on to it for a year while soras in hibernation... owell, that doesn't matter a whole lot, my main point was, do you think we'll see more of him in KH2, I've always liked pluto, I am not sure why, but I do, and I figure since micky will play a bigger role, we might see pluto alittle more

still, that letter thing makes me wonder...................................

RikusDarkHalf

Well ya mabey we never saw what was inside the letter, but was he holding the letter in the beging and end of kh and kh com?

Also it might play a big role but I think pluto will play a bigger role like thats is how they know where to go to, to find mickey.

Also to yell you all twilight town is in the middle of night and day meaning sunrise and set meaning twilight

D

Dark_Heartless

i think you might have to follow him through twilight town and he leads you to mikki

Aiden

Of chorse we don't even know where excatly Mickey was throuh KH untill the end of chorse it be really stupid if he had spent all of KH in kingdomhearts door...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Yeah, he never leaves the gummi ship, except in Traverse Town.

Anyways, he probably ends up giving the note to Donald and Goofy while Sora gets his memories back or something... He could be telling them about why he is part of the organization....

There are a lot of possibilities though.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He probably found the note <.< and went searching for them to give them the note. Other than that I agree with the being in the gummi ship.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
i hope this isnt true, but i bet pluto took that note from minni in Disney castle. it was probably used for inspiration for when sora donald and goofy were slumping when they were on that loooooooonng path. so when pluto showed it to them, they got confidence and started running to where ever it is they were trying to go

if it was really REALLY important, they would of let us read it in CoM's...
but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back