• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pluto?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hey, I couldn't save before I figured it out (read my other thread) and while in a traverse town battle I played a Pluto friend card, I still need this for the game I started on now, so in case the doesn't quite make sense, my question is: Where does the Pluto friend card appear in? (Like what world?)

Joe

Bronze Member
there is no pluto friend card in chain of memories. but what did it do(if you got it)

the card is in the game, i've seen in vids...

That's not the same Chain of Memories, the Pluto card only exists in Chain of Memories RE (aka Remake). The game is only out in Japan.

Hey, I couldn't save before I figured it out (read my other thread) and while in a traverse town battle I played a Pluto friend card, I still need this for the game I started on now, so in case the doesn't quite make sense, my question is: Where does the Pluto friend card appear in? (Like what world?)

It's speculation, but many decided that what he does is dig up either a card or a bone. Random card, can't explain which. The bone can either increase or decrease moogle points (It's been seen in one case where it decreases moogle points.)

YouTube - Example of Pluto Card

Hope I helped.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I believe the Pluto card appears whenever you're in real trouble,for instance when you've nearly lost all of your HP during a battle.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hmm, so its random when you're at low health, great. Take me awhile to find it, but that'll have to wait since I"m playing RR

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Yeah....Pluto dig up a bone,and it can give any amount of Moogle Points........aswell as decrease them.

Ragnarocker

So we can sathat the card is useful and at the same time unuseful. It makes you have only one card anyone or decreases your moogle points.

~ragnarok

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, I always wondered what happened to Pluto, it looks like he got to Castle Oblivion before Sora, Donald, and Goofy and got turned into a card, huh?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh i remember sora and the party following pluto and they didn't see him near castle oblivion. i wonder what happened to him.

it could be either... pluto was there because he was a fragment of sora's memories or pluto was inside castle oblivion.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Not necessarily, he could have just turned up as a memory, like all the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back