• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pluto Seen At the Beginning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Was this Pluto just an illusion made by Marluxia to lure Sora to Castle Oblivion? It can be assumed, since Pluto is nowhere to be seen after. But is a secret Friend Card for Sora. Has it been explained why Pluto was there?

So sorry if this has been asked before.

JTD95

It's never been explianed anything about Pluto. He just sunddenly appears somewhere without it being explained how he get's there

Erauqs

That would explain the Pluto friend card...
He could of been a Summon if he wasn't there.
Wasn't he in The Worlld That Never Was at the beginning of KH2? If so, more proof!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Pluto never ceases to amaze me, he is everywhere and always jumping into dark corridors. they havent explained it yet, but i bet they eventually will.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
And since Pluto kept going through the Corridors of Darkness in KH2 he must have a pretty strong heart(but he's Mickey's dog, come on xD).

beastlycool

It kinda is retarded that they haven't said ANYTHING about Pluto ! :angry:
How can a dog be so mysterious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Pluto never ceases to amaze me, he is everywhere and always jumping into dark corridors. they havent explained it yet, but i bet they eventually will.

You dont know that. but, this has gotten me interested in Pluto, i never saw him as an important character

H

Heolstor

I don't think he will be important. He's just one of those cute little Disney characters that never gets hurt and is always being useful and stuff like a dog is.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we dont really know what pluto has been doing o_O

kostas

Awards
i think we will learn everything about the role of pluto in coded . ive seen a cutscene were after sora donald and goofy beat the first boss in kh1 in traverse town pluto was entering a corridor of darkness some meters away

Sandslash

i think we will learn everything about the role of pluto in coded . ive seen a cutscene were after sora donald and goofy beat the first boss in kh1 in traverse town pluto was entering a corridor of darkness some meters away
Pluto is a Keyblade Master XD
About Coded, How Am I supposed to play it? Which cellphone will be compatible with the game? I won't be able to play it... I'm brazilian :cry:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Coded will shed light on how Pluto gets around and has been getting around, apparently.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
nothing really has been explained..who knows how he does the things he does..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nobody knows how Pluto just suddenly popped up in front of Sora in CoM. He was either an illusion created by Marluxia or it actually was the real Pluto. He will probably be talked about more in Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back