• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plot Twist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inverse K-blade7

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but why is Roxas's identity considered a big plot twist? If you actually think about it, it's incredibly obvious. Let's look at the facts here:
1. Roxas wields the same weapon as Sora, and that keyblade is supposedly the only one of its kind
2. Roxas has dreams of Sora, and has to join with him, as Diz says in the beginning
3. Namine told Roxas that he is a nobody.
4. His NAME is Sora + X
5. The org. constantly calls Sora Roxas
6. We know that nobodies form when a strong hearted person becomes a heartless, and that Sora fit those criteria. Seriously, if he just had a better memory, that twist would have been nullified. So why is it a big reveal when Riku tells Sora who Roxas is?

State

Awards
Possibly because he thought since he was in the organization, he, and by he I mean his body and soul, caused any trouble that would tarnish Sora's name, as in, make him infamous.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Only to Sora, because he is an idiot.
s1angrypple

I agree with this. It was pretty obvious that Roxas was Sora's nobody or at least connected to him from the start, or at least after day or two in the game's time. Diz confirmed it. Also, you'd think Sora would of already known or have a good idea that the person he fought might of been his nobody or at least related to him. After all, he had a good idea that nobodies came from strong-hearted individuals who lost their hearts, right? He was told "You make a good other" or something along the lines. Before going to TWTNW from Virtual Twilight Town, he recalled some of Roxas' memories, since he called it Roxas' Twilight Town. Obviously, Sora's too stupid to put two and two together or he forgot that he sacrificed himself/ his heart in order to save Kairi until she brought it up.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree with this. It was pretty obvious that Roxas was Sora's nobody or at least connected to him from the start, or at least after day or two in the game's time. Diz confirmed it. Also, you'd think Sora would of already known or have a good idea that the person he fought might of been his nobody or at least related to him. After all, he had a good idea that nobodies came from strong-hearted individuals who lost their hearts, right? He was told "You make a good other" or something along the lines. Before going to TWTNW from Virtual Twilight Town, he recalled some of Roxas' memories, since he called it Roxas' Twilight Town. Obviously, Sora's too stupid to put two and two together or he forgot that he sacrificed himself/ his heart in order to save Kairi until she brought it up.

Yup, even I got it, and I beat KH1. Sora's is not smart, and Roxas and Ventus are smarter than him.

JakandRatchet79

Wow, I didn't even know that was supposed to be a plot twist...and I think I beat KHII before KH....

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, how could Sora not know who Roxas was? Riku told him that Roxas was his Nobody and Sora was like, "My NOBODY? I never turned into a Heartless. Oh yeah, I remember now when I sacrificed my heart to wake Kairi up." Something along those lines, right?

Ness

Yup, even I got it, and I beat KH1. Sora's is not smart, and Roxas and Ventus are smarter than him.

That's why Sora is my least favorite character out of the entire series. Also, Sora is an Idiot. We can't say he's not smart because that would make him seem average.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I just realized that Sora hasn't had a single decent conversation with Roxas yet.

Jakek9

[sarcasm]What?!? You guys weren't suprised? Oh, man. I was so shocked to find out Roxas was Sora's nobody.[/sarcasm]

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, Namine and Kairi's names are similiar if you translate them. Nami-ocean wave in Japanese and Kairi-Sea. I wasn't shocked about Roxas being Sora's Nobody since I've seen cutscenes from KH2 on youtube, played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and KH2.

A

Azrael

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but why is Roxas's identity considered a big plot twist? If you actually think about it, it's incredibly obvious. Let's look at the facts here:
1. Roxas wields the same weapon as Sora, and that keyblade is supposedly the only one of its kind
2. Roxas has dreams of Sora, and has to join with him, as Diz says in the beginning
3. Namine told Roxas that he is a nobody.
4. His NAME is Sora + X
5. The org. constantly calls Sora Roxas
6. We know that nobodies form when a strong hearted person becomes a heartless, and that Sora fit those criteria. Seriously, if he just had a better memory, that twist would have been nullified. So why is it a big reveal when Riku tells Sora who Roxas is?

Because people are that retarded. That's why. s1angrypple

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
That's why Sora is my least favorite character out of the entire series. Also, Sora is an Idiot. We can't say he's not smart because that would make him seem average.

It's not necessarily because he's an idiot. Personally, I blame KH2 for making him seem stupid. I don't know, but honestly, I feel that Sora seemed at least somewhat smarter in KH1 and Chain of Memories/ Re: CoM, then they dumbed him down in KH2. Even if he was stupid, I still feel that he should been able to put two and two together sometime before the scene with Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back