• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Plot hole?) Sora should have his own nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igloo9

I think I found a plot hole. A plot hole that explains that Sora should have his own nobody, other than Roxas.

Sora has three hearts inside of him in KH1: Kairi's, Ven's, and his own.

Sora releases his heart, creating nobodies.

Kairi's heart - Namine.

Ven's heart - Roxas. (I don't care about the argument here. Roxas could be Ven reborn, or just a nobody with emotion. Either way, Ven: Roxas.)

Sora's own heart - ???

See what I mean? How come Kairi's heart got it's own nobody, but suddenly Roxas comes from TWO hearts? That doesn't make sense.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I thought Ven and Sora's hearts basically fused together.
Roxas even though he looks like Ven is Sora's nobody. When Roxas was born Sora's body and soul were altered into the image of Ven.

maian

Hmm, good logic. Maybe Ven's heart fused with Sora's to be "whole?" After all, we know that his heart was fractured by MX.

Or...isn't Ven's heart "connected" to Sora, and not just resting within him? From my understanding, that's why Ven remains asleep, and it's what had to be done to ensure his survival. If that's the case, maybe Ven's heart remained connected to Sora's body, which became Roxas, and that in turn influenced him to look like Ven.

As in, Roxas was Sora's appropriate Nobody, and Sora's heart disappeared with Kairi's. But since Ven's heart was still connected to him, it stayed behind and gave Roxas a heart? I dunno.

kaialone

its not a plot hole,Roxas was born from sora´s body and soul,he just looks like ven cuz vens heart affected him.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We know that Roxas is Sora's nobody.
We know that Namine is Kairi''s nobody.

It is possible Ven's heart is in Roxas, as we see that Roxas had emotion, thought it is
not confirmed whether he did have it.

Roxas appears as Ven because the heart shapes the body. The small differences that Ven and Roxas have in appearance is because Sora and Kairi were also involved.

Jakek9

We know that Roxas is Sora's nobody.
We know that Namine is Kairi''s nobody.

It is possible Ven's heart is in Roxas, as we see that Roxas had emotion, thought it is
not confirmed whether he did have it.

Roxas appears as Ven because the heart shapes the body. The small differences that Ven and Roxas have in appearance is because Sora and Kairi were also involved.
I had always assumed that Roxas had Ven's hearts, but maybe not.

Anyways, Roxas is Sora's nobody. Though, maybe it is possible that Ven may have a nobody????

kaialone

I had always assumed that Roxas had Ven's hearts, but maybe not.

Anyways, Roxas is Sora's nobody. Though, maybe it is possible that Ven may have a nobody????
no since vens body is in the chamber of waking in a comatose stase ,thus i doubt that it would turn into a nobody

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
no since vens body is in the chamber of repose in a comatose stase ,thus i doubt that it would turn into a nobody

Well... when Kairi had no heart her body went into a camatose state but became a nobody right when her heart got released.

kaialone

Well... when Kairi had no heart her body went into a camatose state but became a nobody right when her heart got released.

i know that.But i dont think that this would work with vebtus since his heart is incomplete and if his heart is incomplete,how unstable would his nobody be then?Too unstable to live i think.And in my opinion vens and sora´s hearts merged anyways.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ven's heart was fused with Sora's, which made Sora's Nobody, Roxas, look like Ven. So, he does have a Nobody.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i know that.But i dont think that this would work with vebtus since his heart is incomplete and if his heart is incomplete,how unstable would his nobody be then?Too unstable to live i think.And in my opinion vens and sora´s hearts merged anyways.

the Nobody lives because the Body and Soul have strong will. The heart being unstable wouldn't affect the Nobody much. Ven's nobody would be the same level of instability that Roxas was when Sora's heart was screwed up.

kaialone

the Nobody lives because the Body and Soul have strong will. The heart being unstable wouldn't affect the Nobody much. Ven's nobody would be the same level of instability that Roxas was when Sora's heart was screwed up.
Actually ven´s hypothetical nobody would be like Naminé,but i get what you mean.But since Vens nobody would be like Naminé,lets think about it.Naminé wax an very unstable being cuz she was born when Kairi´s heart left soras body,but Soras body and soul became Roxas and Kairis heart returned to Kairi.And we dont know if Vens heart actually left sora´s body or if it stayed inside him.If it stayed within soras body it would be in Roxas ,and it would create no nobody for Roxas.If it left Sora´s body it would either have produced a heartless or would have been in Sora´s heartless alongside Sora´s heart.If that happened the body wich would be the medium for Vens nobody would be Sora´s,but this already became Roxas.So he would create a nobody who is like Naminé in nature,but since we dont really undérstand the true nature of Naminé yet,we cant say if it would be possible for ven to have a nobody of jis own.But i assume that since The whole "Sora-lost-his-heart-and-Roxas-and-Naminé-where-born-then" process is so complicated and unusual that there was no room for Ven´s incoplete heart to act as a medium for the creation of a nobody for Ven.

kaialone

Well, Namine couldn't have been made from Kairi alone, because Kairi's heart couldn't make her on it's own, so maybe Namine is really Sora's nobody, but take the form of Kairi because she was a part of Sora when N was made.

ARGH!This is getting to confusing D: Wait!Doesnt that make Roxas and Naminé ....TWINS?!?!ffffuuu

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by kaialone
ARGH!This is getting to confusing D: Wait!Doesnt that make Roxas and Naminé ....TWINS?!?!

Yeah, pretty much. Proven by the timeline included in the Days Ultimania. Poor Namine...born and then captured in the exact same day.

A

Azrael

I think I found a plot hole. A plot hole that explains that Sora should have his own nobody, other than Roxas.

Sora has three hearts inside of him in KH1: Kairi's, Ven's, and his own.

Sora releases his heart, creating nobodies.

Kairi's heart - Namine.

Ven's heart - Roxas. (I don't care about the argument here. Roxas could be Ven reborn, or just a nobody with emotion. Either way, Ven: Roxas.)

Sora's own heart - ???

See what I mean? How come Kairi's heart got it's own nobody, but suddenly Roxas comes from TWO hearts? That doesn't make sense.

Roxas is Sora's nobody. Ven and Sora's heart fused together.

SuperSailorEarth

Roxas is SORA's nobody, but he takes on the form of Ven due to the influence of Ven in Sora's heart. and it is entirely plausible that Ven is in Roxas as his heart. But there should only be 2 nobodies from Sora. When Ven lost his heart (of pure LIGHT) he went into a state like Kairi did, having no darkness so therefore a nobody could not have been created. Thus, when his heart leaves a body, he is INCAPABLE of making a nobody (as in the case of leaving Sora's body). Now, his heart moving into another body is plausible. It would also explain Roxas's element of light, as that is all Ven has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back