• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Plot hole?) Sora should have his own nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

what does that have to deal wit the topic? lol

To prove that it was Master Xehanort's heart who affected Xehanort's appearance.

Ven's heart (part of Sora's heart) influenced Roxas' appearance but it didn't go to Roxas. Why would it? It's incomplete.

Samhain

Bronze Member
To prove that it was Master Xehanort's heart who affected Xehanort's appearance.

Ven's heart (part of Sora's heart) influenced Roxas' appearance but it didn't go to Roxas. Why would it? It's incomplete.
absoutely right but this guy/girl's ego is pretty big

Lunos

roxas has ven's body? wow. wtf? did u even BOTHER seeing the end of bbs? ven's body and soul has been sleeping in castle oblivion for 12 years.[/qoute]
.. and then awakened.

oh and it would make PERFECT SENSE that roxas will form back with sora when he already has ven's body and soul! hmm i guess now sora has 2 bodies!!!!!
Who said that his body also fused with Sora?

guess u didnt bother to see the part where master xehanorts HEART goes inside terras body and FORMS A DIFFERENT APPEARENCE.
Oh, forget to add that a heart cannot completly form a appearance. But I said it the posts before..

you forgot to mention that vanitas actually CHANGED to look like sora because ven connected his heart towards sora and this affected vanitas giving him the appearence of sora so theres another example.
Vanitas has no/an instable body. Like replicas he can copy the appearance.

r u talkin bout when vexen said
"the other side of ur heart remembers this" when he meant twilight town
that was clearly a reference to roxas...ya kno because roxas was BORN THERE and roxas is part of sora and roxas actually has BEEN THERE? ven has never been to twilight town
Yeah, it was Roxas who was in Twilight Town. But the memories goes to Sora's heart or better: Ven's side of Sora's heart.

The memories are from the other side of his heart. Other side, not other heart. It's a part of him.

2. kairi sora's darkness and pretty much "Cleaned" the darkness out of sora thus he was no more than a heart but resembling his old body sense he had such a strong heart.

You can see the heart. But what is the lower thing?

And all these block letters, outsized smilies, exclemation points und insults don't raise your reliabilty..

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

You can see the heart. But what is the lower thing?
Plot hole; We didn't know Roxas' existed until the end of game and there was no other way to show Sora's death, then one similar to the one in KH1. We can't be sure that if Sora was turn into a heartless again or lost his heart, what it would look like. Roxas is made up of Sora's heart and soul. And just like Xehanort's heartless, Sora remained simply a walking heart after he became a heartless.

Lunos

/edit: I'm sorry for douple positing. Sever did some weird things.

Last edited:

Lunos

It could have been complete since Sora told Ven's heart in the ending of BbS that someday it might become whole on is own. ~

So Ven's heart could have left Sora's body, but then he'd searched his origin, his own bod, like Kairi's heart did. Why should it form a new existence with another body he doesn't belong to?

Oh, and if Ven's part of the heart influenced Roxas, why doesn't Sora's part do either? Sora would have looked like a mixed up version of Sora and Ven if the influence of the heart formed the body. But it's not the case. Roxas only looks exactly like Ven.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It could have been complete since Sora told Ven's heart in the ending of BbS that someday it might become whole on is own.
keyword is
someday
so bsically ur makin an assumption. btw u do kno that sora most likely tried to get his hopes up right? do u kno that every protagonist does that in amlost every game when something happens related to the friend
"someday we'll be together" etc and all that crap.

its an assumption.
and it CANNOT become whole!!! it can't. vanitas is DEAD. ven killed vanitas. if vanitas was still alive then yes ven could fuse wit him then his heart would be whole but vanitas is dead! ven's darkness is dead! and since u cannot live witout 1 or the other then ven is pretty much dead. so he fuses wit soras heart.

ven's heart = cannot be whole unless vanitas is back to life but vanitas has been dead for over a decade.
So Ven's heart could have left Sora's body, but then he'd searched his origin, his own bod, like Kairi's heart did. Why should it form a new existence with another body he doesn't belong to?
no it wouldn't!
how the hell can ven's heart search for his body? u DO know if vens heart goes to vens body it wouldn't make no freaking difference because vanitas is dead. vens other half is dead. i think ima have to repeat this 600 times.
vens incomplete heart is USELESS. it cannot become whole without sorafacepalm

and to ur last sentence vens heart was already fused wit soras heart so thus vens heart is also part of soras body and soul so it makes PERFECT SENSE that wen roxas got soras body and soul he took vens half heart wit him. because vens heart was only half and not whole roxas then wasnt a real being yet. but this also gives us reasons why roxas has feelings because he has vens heart! well his incomplete heart so still has the emotions but lacks bein a full being because the heart roxas has which is ven lacks full existant so roxas is not a different being yet
Oh, and if Ven's part of the heart influenced Roxas, why doesn't Sora's part do either?
either way soras part doesnt do anythin because NOBODIES LACK HEARTS.
Sora would have looked like a mixed up version of Sora and Ven if the influence of the heart formed the body. But it's not the case. Roxas only looks exactly like Ven.
o m g

no.
sora still looks like roxas and ven looks like roxas and they all look the same whether we freakin see it or not.
and sora didnt become affected when vens heart came into sora because soras heart was WHOLE while vens heart was HALF. so which do u think is stronger? OBVIOUSLY SORAS HEART.
the reason why it took an influence on roxas is because roxas didnt take soras heart wit him because nobodies lack hearts damn it. vens half heart somehow went to roxas and changed roxas looks to ven but roxas still has an influence from sora because he is carryin the damn body and soul of his somebody sorafacepalm

ur ego is the size of jupiter. damn. u dont give up

Lunos

keyword is
someday
so bsically ur makin an assumption. btw u do kno that sora most likely tried to get his hopes up right? do u kno that every protagonist does that in amlost every game when something happens related to the friend
"someday we'll be together" etc and all that crap.
Yeah, I know it's only a possibility. But I thought it should be mentioned.

and it CANNOT become whole!!! it can't. vanitas is DEAD. ven killed vanitas. if vanitas was still alive then yes ven could fuse wit him then his heart would be whole but vanitas is dead! ven's darkness is dead! and since u cannot live witout 1 or the other then ven is pretty much dead. so he fuses wit soras heart.

ven's heart = cannot be whole unless vanitas is back to life but vanitas has been dead for over a decade.
There's only light or darkness missing, it's not like he's only half a heart. When Ven's light (or darkness) got stronger, it could become whole. He can complete it by himself, he doesn't need Vanitas who has his own heart.

how the hell can ven's heart search for his body?
If it was complete, it would. And it's possible, but not likely. Get the fact, that I was talking in conditional sentences. So your "idea" of Roxas having Ven's heart was impossible because of two reasons. That's what I wanted to say.

vens incomplete heart is USELESS. it cannot become whole without sora
No, just no. As I said, it can become whole. Sora said it and he doesn't raise false hopes.

but this also gives us reasons why roxas has feelings because he has vens heart!
either way soras part doesnt do anythin because NOBODIES LACK HEARTS.[/quote]
Sora's heart was connected to Roxas all the time. That's the reason for Roxas having true emotions.

and sora didnt become affected when vens heart came into sora because soras heart was WHOLE while vens heart was HALF. so which do u think is stronger? OBVIOUSLY SORAS HEART.
You misunderstood me. I didn't say that Sora should have looked different while harbouring Ven's heart. But when we're already at this point: Why didn't Kairi's heart affected Sora in any way?

the reason why it took an influence on roxas is because roxas didnt take soras heart wit him because nobodies lack hearts damn it. vens half heart somehow went to roxas and changed roxas looks to ven but roxas still has an influence from sora because he is carryin the damn body and soul of his somebody sora
Ven's heart went to Roxas? I thought you finally got the fact that Ven's heart is a part of Sora's heart? How could it went to Roxas?

So Ven's part of Sora's heart affected Roxas but didn't went to him. But IF Ven's part of Sora's heart affected Roxas, Sora's part of his own heart whould have affected Roxas too! Sora affected Roxas all the time, he gave him his abilities and character, so why didn't it affected his appearance?

Oh, I know the answer. Because a heart DOES NOT completly form a body.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Before I get started, I'd like to point out that the op has not returned to the thread, and in all possibility was just some double account looking for a post count,

Oh, forget to add that a heart cannot completly form a appearance. But I said it the posts before..

Sora was literally just a heart from Hollow Baston first trip to the KH2 opening. He didn't look any different after Kairi purified the heartless. He only changed when he grew.

Vanitas has no/an instable body. Like replicas he can copy the appearance.
No, Vanitas looks like Sora because Sora's and Ven's heart are one. The part of Ven's heart that's missing IS Vanitas' heart, but was replaced by Sora's. It's like reverse connecting. Foreshadowing even. Sora's heart is where Vanitas' should e, which is why Vanitas looks like Sora.

Yeah, it was Roxas who was in Twilight Town. But the memories goes to Sora's heart or better: Ven's side of Sora's heart. [/quote[

you don't get it, Ven's heart became a part of Sora's. They weren't separate. Ven's heart has become Sora's. There's only one heart and it's Sora's. The memories came from Sora's heart. Roxas had the other half.

Someone tell me why people are debating on facts that are incredibly stressed in the game.

because Lunos is a fucking idiot.

And for the record, Roxas IS Sora's nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back