• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Plot hole?) Sora should have his own nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Roxas is SORA's nobody, but he takes on the form of Ven due to the influence of Ven in Sora's heart. and it is entirely plausible that Ven is in Roxas as his heart. But there should only be 2 nobodies from Sora. When Ven lost his heart (of pure LIGHT) he went into a state like Kairi did, having no darkness so therefore a nobody could not have been created. Thus, when his heart leaves a body, he is INCAPABLE of making a nobody (as in the case of leaving Sora's body). Now, his heart moving into another body is plausible. It would also explain Roxas's element of light, as that is all Ven has.
Well acourding to that you could say that Sora's nobody could have been Vantius, I heard a theory that He's in Sora too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay here is how I believe this works:

After the destruction of Vanitas, Ven's heart had to merge with Sora's to survive.

10 Years later Sora stabs himself with the Dark Keyblade unlocking both his, Kairi's and Ven's heart.

Sora's heart was consumed by darkness and became a heartless but of course Kairi's heart of pure light returned Sora to his normal form.

Since Ven's heart is a heart of pure light it could not become a heartless. Therefore Ven's heart migrated to Sora's nobody, Roxas.

Thus explaining why Roxas looks like Ven and why he can feel emotion. Roxas is still his own being but he is just harboring Ven's heart inside of him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont even know for sure if roxas actually had ven's heart.

i'm still following my sentiments theory

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I dont even know for sure if roxas actually had ven's heart.

i'm still following my sentiments theory

I'm sort of leaning towards it as well. Oh, I don't really know what to think. All of these theories are making it hard to separate fact from fiction.

Lunos

How could Sora have a nobody while his body, soul and heart are still one being? His body is still a part of Sora himself. And without a body, you cannot create a nobody. The only exception is - of course - Naminé who is just a shadow of Sora's and Kairi's love.

So Roxas has Ven's body, obviously, huh. So actually he's a nobody of Ven's part of Sora's Heart. When Sora freed his heart in Hollow Bastion, Ven's part of his heart influenced his origin - his body - which then was born in Twilight Town. Because a heart belongs to his own body, there was still a connection between Sora and Roxas, even if they're apart.

Roxas is in some way the nobody of Sora, yes. But in order to be correct, you have to say, he's the nobody of the other side of his heart.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How could Sora have a nobody while his body, soul and heart are still one being? His body is still a part of Sora himself. And without a body, you cannot create a nobody. The only exception is - of course - Naminé who is just a shadow of Sora's and Kairi's love.

So Roxas has Ven's body, obviously, huh. So actually he's a nobody of Ven's part of Sora's Heart. When Sora freed his heart in Hollow Bastion, Ven's part of his heart influenced his origin - his body - which then was born in Twilight Town. Because a heart belongs to his own body, there was still a connection between Sora and Roxas, even if they're apart.

Roxas is in some way the nobody of Sora, yes. But in order to be correct, you have to say, he's the nobody of the other side of his heart.

Namine is just a shadow of kairi. there is no "Love" involved.

Sora when became whole again, only showed an image of a body. he didnt actually have one.

roxas is sora's body and soul. i tihnk it's confirmed in the secret ansem reports.

also roxas was born in twilight town and i'm not so sure about this part, but ven's is in castle oblivion

A

Azrael

Except Ven's body and soul are in Castle Oblivion.

Lunos

Sora when became whole again, only showed an image of a body. he didnt actually have one.

roxas is sora's body and soul. i tihnk it's confirmed in the secret ansem reports.
Roxas is Sora's body while actually doesn't have a body? A bit inconsistent, I think.

And no, it is not. He is only said to be Sora's nobody.

Except Ven's body and soul are in Castle Oblivion.
From the end of 'Birth by Sleep' until he awakened as Roxas.

Again, Roxas must have Ven's body. There aren't any elements in KH which can completly define the apperance of a natural body except the body itself.

And who don't agree with me: Explain me why Roxas looks like Ven.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Roxas is Sora's body while actually doesn't have a body? A bit inconsistent, I think.

Again, Roxas must have Ven's body. There aren't any elements in KH which can completly define the apperance of a natural body except the body itself.

No Roxas has Sora's body and soul however Ven's heart. influenced how Sora's nobody looked.

A

Azrael

Roxas looks like Ven because Ven is a part of Sora.

Lunos

No Roxas has Sora's body and soul however Ven's heart. influenced how Sora's nobody looked.
If he had Sora's body, he'd look exactly like Sora. But somehow or other it's impossible, because Sora has still his one body. So where should the second body come from?

Roxas looks like Ven because Ven is a part of Sora.
Yeah, exactly. Ven is a part of Sora, so when Sora freed his heart, Ven influenced his origin which then awakend. As I said.
Thank you for finally getting it. =)

Samhain

Bronze Member
If he had Sora's body, he'd look exactly like Sora. But somehow or other it's impossible, because Sora has still his one body. So where should the second body come from?
...wow!

how many times do dese people explain this to you?
roxas = sora's body and soul with vens heart

THAT IS WHY HE LOOKS LIKE VEN. the heart holds more than the body and soul. the heart of ven influenced roxas to look like ven but he is STILL sora's body and soul!

and sora was a jus floating heart during the time before he formed back with roxas. the reason why he looks like he has body because of kairi taking off the darkness off of him in kh1 so it seemed like he had a body and soul but it was just technically a heart! this is a situation differ from xehanort cuz xehanort was all darkness and he wasnt cleared by kairi. get the picture?

when u turn into a heartless ur body and soul goes into the realm middle. that is where ur body and soul form a nobody. so soras body is ALREADY GONE by the time he loses his heart. then after that he was a shadow and then kairi took off the darkness on him because
heartless = heart covered with darkness
darkness taken away = just a heart
so that is what sora is just a heart

im sick and tired of "geniuses" who believe that sora just got another body. yeah that makes PERFECT SENSE. sora can have 2 BODIES AND SOULS. facepalm the kh universe isnt that stupid

o and xehanort doesnt look exactly like xemnas. does that mean xemnas doesnt have xehanorts body and soul? ABSOUTELY NOT.
what part of "special nobody" concept cant u get

Lunos

THAT IS WHY HE LOOKS LIKE VEN. the heart holds more than the body and soul. the heart of ven influenced roxas to look like ven but he is STILL sora's body and soul!
This goes more and more weird. oô
A heart does NOT form the appearance. A heart is very important, but cannot do everything. Ven didn't change his appearance while he shared his heart with Sora and Sora didn't change his appearance while Kairi and Ven were a part of him. Proof enough?

And Ven's and Sora's heart are not seperated. Ven's heart is a part of Sora's, he's the other side of his heart. This sentence is repeated many times in CoM, so believe it.

heartless = heart covered with darkness
darkness taken away = just a heart
so that is what sora is just a heart
ololol, there are many senseless theories, but this is the funniest of all. x)

Samhain

Bronze Member

This goes more and more weird. oô
i agree. ur ego is making u do stupid shit like this.

roxas has ven's body? wow. wtf? did u even BOTHER seeing the end of bbs? ven's body and soul has been sleeping in castle oblivion for 12 years.
oh and it would make PERFECT SENSE that roxas will form back with sora when he already has ven's body and soul! hmm i guess now sora has 2 bodies!!!!!
LOL. ur shit is completely wrong and ridiculous.
[A heart does NOT form the appearance. A heart is very important, but cannot do everything.
ur kidding right?

guess u didnt bother to see the part where master xehanorts HEART goes inside terras body and FORMS A DIFFERENT APPEARENCE.
or guess u didnt bother to see the part in kh1 where xehanorts heartless kicked rikus heart out of his own body and sent it to the realm of darkness and formed AN APPEARENCE USING HIS OWN HEART BUT INSIDE A BODY AND SOUL OF RIKU'S!
facepalmfacepalmfacepalm
Ven didn't change his appearance while he shared his heart with Sora and Sora didn't change his appearance while Kairi and Ven were a part of him. Proof enough?
um absoutely not.
and yet i already submitted u 2 examples of a heart changing an appearence of 1's body and soul -.-

you forgot to mention that vanitas actually CHANGED to look like sora because ven connected his heart towards sora and this affected vanitas giving him the appearence of sora so theres another example. Dogwut
u kno if ven never connected his heart with sora if u knock off the helmet of vanitas most likely nothing would have been there. vens connection with sora changed the appearence of vanitas. proof enuf?
[And Ven's and Sora's heart are not seperated. Ven's heart is a part of Sora's, he's the other side of his heart. This sentence is repeated many times in CoM, so believe it.
there wasnt any talk about ven in COM einstein. as a matter of fact when COM was made nomura had no freakin clue he was makin bbs or ven.

r u talkin bout when vexen said
"the other side of ur heart remembers this" when he meant twilight town
that was clearly a reference to roxas...ya kno because roxas was BORN THERE and roxas is part of sora and roxas actually has BEEN THERE? ven has never been to twilight townfacepalm
[ololol, there are many senseless theories, but this is the funniest of all. x)
the hell?

hypocrite. i guess ur not seein ur ridiculous shit hole of a theory that lacks any sense. seriously if u were the writer of kingdom hearts i would have bitch slap you to your grave.

let's start this off slow. lol
1. heartless are the hearts but just have darkness over the heart
2. kairi PURIFIED sora's darkness and pretty much "Cleaned" the darkness out of sora thus he was no more than a heart but resembling his old body sense he had such a strong heart. the difference with xehanort is he was never purified to begin wit in the first place. he was left with darkness and he wasnt even much of a heartless either so that lacked that as well.

u get it now?
seriously. people on khinsider keep gettin fuckin stupider every week.

-not to diss out some cool people on this site who are new-

A

Azrael

Look Xehanort's Heartless was built off MX's heart and allowed to take on a younger appearance.

Xemnas is Terra's body and soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back