• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Plot Changes/Character Developments/Etc) in Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well I took the idea from the other thread in the Chain of Memories section..

Lol.. I personally think that KH2 deserved this more, when I saw that and I haven't even played CoM or Re: CoM yet.. ugh..

- Axel would act more like himself portrayed in Chain of Memories/ Re:CoM in his attempt to recapture Roxas and bring him back to the Organization with only the pretense of being "friendly"

I surely think there could of been some improvement.

- Sora would immediately recognize the Organization members, not from his second forgotten encounter at Castle Oblivion, but from his fight with the Superior in Final Mix

I don't totally understand this, as it was one member, but then again, you could say the Roxas factor would tell him who the members are.. or do you mean him knowing "What is an Organization member is?" without the the help of Yen Sid.

- Some references to Number XIV, Xion as an example to serve to Roxas given by Axel as not to defy the Organization

I kind of wish that they would of thought the 14th member thing out earlier, that away KH2 wouldn't of felt awkward, now that there's Xion an all.

- Depict more meeting among the Organization observing Sora's progress

Considering how little they showed up, this would of been welcomed. Also, I would of liked a mention of the Agrabah mission. (visit two) I mean, why couldn't they of done something ala Maleficent's group, post Jafar Battle?

Well, iono about the pretense, but I certainly prefer CoM Axel to KH2 Axel.

Well, this is well accepted. This is another reason I can't wait to finally play Re: CoM, along with how Sora acts. I mean.. the anger.. man.. It's nice to see Sora show little more emotion than just being a "happy-go lucky" sort of person, most of the time, for a change.

Well, I wouldn't rush to complain about that, at least until we know not only the reason she wasn't referenced, but also that said reason sucks.

What I would change.
Well let's get this over with.
Kairi.
Har har didn't see this a mile away, I didn't say it repeatedly.
Deal.

Kick Kairi almost completely out. Seriously. She didn't serve any purpose we got to see, and what we did get to see broke everything they remotely managed to base thus far.
They want her to represent Home? Fine. Have her stay home, and beyond that, not seemingly not give a damn about Riku who's gone missing while she writes letters to a boy she doesn't remember.
Brilliant, Nojima.
That aside, keeping her on the Islands for the duration of the whole game would mean that when Sora wanted to stay with Riku in the Darkness, he had a lot less Promises to Kairi he was about to break. And them finding her letter would've had a much greater impact, as opposed to them seeing her, and then - five minutes later - decide to stay in the Darkness, only to then - again, after five minutes - decide to go back home.
WTF.

Honestly, I don't object to Kairi being involved too much, but I do think that whole "Axel's "randomly" decides to kidnap Kairi, in order to try and get Roxas, from the anger and what not" as kind of.. uhh.. random.. Personally, I wouldn't of objected too much about this, but this could of at least been written much.. much.. MUCH better. That whole plotline just seemed so weak. There could of easily been more cutscenes and a better written plotline. I mean, where's the part where Axel plotted it? What made him think of it, to begin with? There was just too many gaps.

You want her to represent home? Fine. Keep her there and don't make Sora seem like he fears her cooties. We'd all be much happier then.

I don't think I would of objected to a (far) better written Kairi kidnap plot, but in some respect, they should of just kept her there.. maybe.... she could find a way to TWTNW, later on in the game.. (like ala Namine), but the whole "Axel kidnaps Kairi" part and later.. the Organization capturing her just seemed like a pointless storyline, solely meant to bring her into the storyline.

Kick Pride Lands out. As much as I loved Simba-Sora, world was useless.
Kick out PotC.
Have Atlantica admit KH1's plot, but then seeing how it'd be redundant, kick it out.

All of these seemed the most useless to me to.. Atlantica especailly, since the plot already happened. The least they could of done was explain how Ursula was revived and why did Ariel somehow still trust her enough to do what she did, ala the movie. You'd think Ariel wouldn't of fell for it so easily, love or no love. Oh, and my main issue with KH2 was most of the Disney worlds could of easily been swapped out. Where's the ties? (like in KH1)

Give Timeless River and Disney Castle a plot for a second visit. Give Minnie a bigger role and emphesize her relationship with Sora as a counter to Riku-Mickey.

Hmm.. never really crossed my mind, even though it annoyed me how it was pretty much an exception to the "multiple visit" rule. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

Organization members actually showing up in the worlds.

Agrabah.. dang it..

Xemnas not being inlove with Kingdom Hearts.

He's too freakin' obsessed with it.. imo.. Series villian or not, I'd rather some else would of been more involved with KH. Xemnas was just too obvious.

AtW not being such a prick.

I actually liked that part. I liked how on Roxas' side, he made you hate him and on Sora's side (late him the game), he brought sadness and remorse (for hating him, early on), with his epic death.

Have Ansem actually appear in worlds, trying to direct Sora to the plan he wanted - the plans he had been slaying away/obsessing over for years. It made no sense for Ansem to have put so much effort into these plans, and then the minute Sora became an acting force to just give up. He should have been there to confuse, to mislead, to do whatever it took to get Sora to work according to his agenda.

I never understood the later part. Why would he give up the moment Sora was an acting force? It's not like Sora's automatically going to do as you wish. He would need at least some guidence and Riku wasn't even there most of the game.. wtf.. I also hated how we only saw him early and late. I mean, would it of really killed Nojima to do something like with the villian's vale, but with Riku and DiZ longer than just the beginning?

-Riku and Nami being seen more between the opening and the ending. Honestly, the giant hole there was lame and shouldn't have existed.

I didn't actually hit upon Nami, but the same could of been done. How did she escape, for starters? Nice plot hole.. btw..

-More cutscenes between the Organization members themselves. Final Mix began to fix this, but they still could have done more with them. A lot of their names weren't even said aloud in the game (Luxord, Demyx) that should tell you that you aren't showcasing all of the members enough. Many of them had so few lines that we didn't even began to get a sampling of their personalities and traits.

I refered to this before.. but yes..

-To have included more cutscenes that appear in the novels. I would have loved to have seen the showdown between Rikunort and Xemnas. I would have loved to have seen the scenes between Nami and Axel. I would have loved to have seen the scenes between Saix and Axel. I would have loved to have seen the greater details into the scenes we had already seen (such as when Axel goes to kidnap Kairi). I would have loved a lot of these, and they would have added more to the story so... why weren't they there?

Yeah..more meanwhile or before the storyline scenes would of been were needed..

-Character Development. KH2 had next to none. The only real development we can see is some in Axel and Ansem but Ansem's doesn't even feel real. He's "bad" in the beginning and "good" in the end, but since we never saw the in between it doesn't have any impact on us at all. We don't see him change, we don't see him realizing the mistakes he made, all we are is told that he has done such.

This was probably one of KH2's worst issues.

-The worlds should have been more connected to the overall plot. They felt like little side-mission that held nothing to the story. They were just there for the sake of being there. The only real worlds that had anything to do with the overall plot were Twilight Town and TWTNW. Tron got close to it, what with the clues to Ansem it gave us and the like, but why not the rest of the worlds? There should have been more to it then "oh look, there's an Org member causing problems". I don't care if the Org would have to start kidnapping certain people - if it meant that those worlds were more connected i would have been all for it.

Besides this.. There should of been more Organization or even Villian's Vale involvement. How hard would it of been, for Maleficent to regather several of her former cronies or perhaps, find new ones and by that, I defintely don't mean Pete. Pete was just a sorry excuse of Nojima's (or whoever thought of throwing him in) to try and link the worlds. Enemy of Mickey or not, Pete shouldn't of ever happened.. at least as a major villian.. minor would of been ok..

-Sora never saying thank you to Nami, and Nami never truly talking to Sora. I don't give a shit about Roxas. I don't care about RokuNami, it isn't real. So why are you trying to shove it down our throat and wreck what would have been a great scene by injecting Roxas into it? It isn't necessary and if anything, it ruined what a lot of CoM had set up. Thank Nojima. >.>

Just because SoKai is the studio-prefered couple, does not mean that Namine and Roxas have to follow it.. imo..

-Roxas. 'nuff said.

I would of liked to have seen more of Roxas and by that, the attempted repossession scenes should of actually happened. Why would he just surrender? He didn't want to be part of Sora and he had an enemy to defeat.. DiZ/ Ansem.. He should of broke out of or took over Sora more. I really do hope Roxas becomes more of a factor in KH3 and something like this does actually happen.

On a side note: I'll add my own and comments to some of the other ones later, but these posts were the first three I considered, since they hit upon a lot of things that ticked me off.

Edit: Since no one has posted yet..

Reaction Commands: My main issue with them isn't that we have them, it's that they were too easy to do. Like I've said before, how about we make this game a little more user unfriendly and switch up the RCs? Instead of just triangle, how about we utilize the drop down menu some (ala FM+.. I think) or switch the buttons? In some respect, this would make them more of that they're should be imo.. timing-based. Most of the game's RCs can be triggered, by simply repeatedly hitting the triangle button until the command pops up. Having them mapped to square, drop down menu (i.e. They would pop up in a random spot and you would two-three seconds to activate it.), and/ or circle. Yes, I know we use those other two buttons and that's the point. Square could be defense RCs.. which only pop up during the opportune time. By repeatedly hitting square, you're instead doing several potentially ill-fated guards, that might not work against the RC's attack. If you're lucky, you might get it right, but you would have a better chance just waiting until the command pops up, which would put the "reaction" in REACTION command. Basically, square could be Defensive moves (since it would line up with guard), circle would be Counter-Attacks, and x (drop down menu)/ Triangle would be the quasi-standard attack RCs..

Another thing that could change is the difficulty. Oh.. come on.. we may necessarily not be as good as Japanese gamers, but it doesn't mean the game's difficulty should of been like it was. Believe it or not, us Americans and other countries can be pretty good, so give us Critical Mode.. or something like it. Hell, I think we should of had about we have four to five diffculties.. Beginner's, for newbs.. and ten year-olds (WTF? Based on the game's rating, KH2 isn't even meant for five year-olds.. forget them.).. Normal, for average people.. Proud for the people looking for a challenge.. and Critical, for the experts.. Also, I kind of wished there was a non-Gameshark option to up the ante, by battling three of *insert boss,* even though we shouldn't need to do this, just for a challenge, to begin with.

.. and there's some opinions of mines..

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If I could change KH2, I'd add more Demyx. The Org needed more screentime.

- Axel would act more like himself portrayed in Chain of Memories/ Re:CoM in his attempt to recapture Roxas and bring him back to the Organization with only the pretense of being "friendly"

I actually really like their friendship, but here's the thing: I didn't start to love it until I saw the "Rememberance" scene from FM+, read "Somewhere in Time", some novel excerpts, well-written friendship fanfics, etc. Basically, I liked them when I actually saw the friendship. If you go back and play KH2, you'll find that it's mostly talked about, not shown.

I can connect with Sora wanting to save Kairi and Riku so badly, because before any of that happens, we see them hanging out together on the island as best friends. I can understand why Roxas is so upset when Hayner, Pence, and Olette can no longer see or hear him, because I'd spent the past few hours watching him hang out with them. I can even see Sora and Namine, because he talked about what she meant to him and what they used to do together. There is almost nothing like that with Axel and Roxas; we just have Namine calling them best friends and Axel confirming it numerous times. So when I first played the game, it didn't have the same emotional impact on me that the other friendships did.

Hopefully, 358/2 Days will fix this.

Kick out PotC.

No. I love PotC!!!

Actually, give that world some credit: it did introduce us to Luxord, and it was one of the only worlds that had an Org member in it, thus making it relevant to the overall plot.

Have Atlantica admit KH1's plot, but then seeing how it'd be redundant, kick it out.

I liked KH2 Atlantica, but I thought it was a little ridiculous how Ariel was so ready to trust Ursula again.

Yes.

Aww, come on...that was pretty funny.

-To have included more cutscenes that appear in the novels. I would have loved to have seen the showdown between Rikunort and Xemnas. I would have loved to have seen the scenes between Nami and Axel. I would have loved to have seen the scenes between Saix and Axel. I would have loved to have seen the greater details into the scenes we had already seen (such as when Axel goes to kidnap Kairi). I would have loved a lot of these, and they would have added more to the story so... why weren't they there?

I really, really agree with this one. It would've given Org members like Saix more screentime, Riku and Namine some much needed screentime, and would've shown that Axel wasn't obsessing over Roxas, which is always a nice bonus for me. Although I can see why they wouldn't want to show Riku too much, they were trying to go for the "Big Reveal" at the end. But if they'd done it right, it could've drive us even more crazy, trying to figure why the heck Namine was hanging out with Xehanort's Heartless.

-The worlds should have been more connected to the overall plot. They felt like little side-mission that held nothing to the story. They were just there for the sake of being there. The only real worlds that had anything to do with the overall plot were Twilight Town and TWTNW.

This was the biggest problem I had with KH2. The only Disney worlds that went with the Organization plot were Space Paranoids, Beast's Castle, The Land of Dragons, Olympic Colisseum, and Port Royal.

-Sora never saying thank you to Nami, and Nami never truly talking to Sora.

I didn't have a problem with this the first time I played, because I hadn't played Chain of Memories, but now that I have, I agree with you. Why make the new promise if they're not going to live up to it?

inverse K-blade7

A lot of my problems have been said already, but i also would have preferred a plot that could make sense without having to spend 2 hours reading up on the game before you start playing. and to me magic SUCKED in Kh2

A

Azrael

If I could change KH2, I'd add more Demyx. The Org needed more screentime.

I actually really like their friendship, but here's the thing: I didn't start to love it until I saw the "Rememberance" scene from FM+, read "Somewhere in Time", some novel excerpts, well-written friendship fanfics, etc. Basically, I liked them when I actually saw the friendship. If you go back and play KH2, you'll find that it's mostly talked about, not shown.

I can connect with Sora wanting to save Kairi and Riku so badly, because before any of that happens, we see them hanging out together on the island as best friends. I can understand why Roxas is so upset when Hayner, Pence, and Olette can no longer see or hear him, because I'd spent the past few hours watching him hang out with them. I can even see Sora and Namine, because he talked about what she meant to him and what they used to do together. There is almost nothing like that with Axel and Roxas; we just have Namine calling them best friends and Axel confirming it numerous times. So when I first played the game, it didn't have the same emotional impact on me that the other friendships did.

Hopefully, 358/2 Days will fix this.

No. I love PotC!!!

Actually, give that world some credit: it did introduce us to Luxord, and it was one of the only worlds that had an Org member in it, thus making it relevant to the overall plot.

I liked KH2 Atlantica, but I thought it was a little ridiculous how Ariel was so ready to trust Ursula again.

Yes.

Aww, come on...that was pretty funny.

I really, really agree with this one. It would've given Org members like Saix more screentime, Riku and Namine some much needed screentime, and would've shown that Axel wasn't obsessing over Roxas, which is always a nice bonus for me. Although I can see why they wouldn't want to show Riku too much, they were trying to go for the "Big Reveal" at the end. But if they'd done it right, it could've drive us even more crazy, trying to figure why the heck Namine was hanging out with Xehanort's Heartless.

This was the biggest problem I had with KH2. The only Disney worlds that went with the Organization plot were Space Paranoids, Beast's Castle, The Land of Dragons, Olympic Colisseum, and Port Royal.

I didn't have a problem with this the first time I played, because I hadn't played Chain of Memories, but now that I have, I agree with you. Why make the new promise if they're not going to live up to it?

I'm probably going to get seriously flamed but...

- I have nothing againist the Akuroku friendship as long as Axel wasn't as obessed with Roxas in KH2 without a sort of explanation. Since the Nobodies in the most part could only "pretend" to have emotions and somehow Axel was getting the benefits of such with his friendships with Roxas and Xion, it could had easily been explained that Axel wanted to at least "pretend" to feel whole. And that Roxas and Xion "made" it feel like he was a complete being, but with Xion's disappearance. He certainly did not desire whatever fate that befalled Xion to happen to Roxas, so he could had clung to him more needing him to act more human. It would make some sense in Axel coming to retrieve Roxas for his sake and the knowledge that Xemnas knew of their friendship.

- If anything Axel would try to kidnap Sora himself or go rogue and attempt to do some damage in the worlds on his own so it would attract Sora's attention like for example bringing the Nobodies to the Destiny Islands to attack Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus (confirmed by Re:CoM to be one of his friends) and maybe Kairi to cause some chaos. Donald and Goofy could be hesitant to join as they have trouble elsewhere so Sora could sneak out or go seperate ways. He would try to at least confront Axel and have his fight with him trying to force his Nobody Roxas out of him or to take over Sora. It would had been nice if it was like the Squall fight in KH1's Traverse Town where it's a canon LOSE fight. Axel would take him to the Organization stronghold and probably convinced by Roxas to let him go before being given to Xemnas. That way Sora could learn of the Organization stronghold on his own and could be a nice scene where Axel sacrifices himself to save Sora for his and Roxas' sake.

- More cutscenes could had been used to depict the continuation of Riku's journey of redemption towards the Dawn begun in Chain of Memories with Riku. Namine could be by his side trying to comfort him and aide him trying to tell him of the people waiting for him back home and that (she aka Xion) would have wanted Riku to go on and become a Keyblade wielder like he was originally destined to be. Perhaps it could had come to a climax with Riku in the form of Xehanort's Heartless helping a weakened Sora, Donald and Goofy as well as Mulan and the Emperor's soldiers defeat the Storm Rider Heartless. He would go under his own Station of Awakening and recieve the Way to the Dawn.

- Like said before, the Organization XIII members would have more of an active role in the worlds so that it wouldn't be COMPLETELY based off the movies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
- I have nothing againist the Akuroku friendship as long as Axel wasn't as obessed with Roxas in KH2 without a sort of explanation.

I agree, which is why I'm very content with what we've seen thus far of Days. Xion's behavior and then disappearance (at the least) would make for all the explanation we'd ever need about Axel's obsession with Roxas, I believe.

Since the Nobodies in the most part could only "pretend" to have emotions and somehow Axel was getting the benefits of such with his friendships with Roxas and Xion, it could had easily been explained that Axel wanted to at least "pretend" to feel whole. And that Roxas and Xion "made" it feel like he was a complete being, but with Xion's disappearance. He certainly did not desire whatever fate that befalled Xion to happen to Roxas, so he could had clung to him more needing him to act more human. It would make some sense in Axel coming to retrieve Roxas for his sake and the knowledge that Xemnas knew of their friendship.

In short, that XD I really need to stop replying before reading the damned thing as a whole, huh? :3

Meh. Not much to say other than I agree with just about everything you said.

A

Azrael

I agree, which is why I'm very content with what we've seen thus far of Days. Xion's behavior and then disappearance (at the least) would make for all the explanation we'd ever need about Axel's obsession with Roxas, I believe.

In short, that XD I really need to stop replying before reading the damned thing as a whole, huh? :3

Meh. Not much to say other than I agree with just about everything you said.

I'm glad I could come up with a wall of text that you agree with :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
But see, here's the thing, Axel was NOT obsessing over Roxas like that. I don't even need to novels to prove it, although they help a great deal. Think about this for a second...

1) If Axel was really, really that determined to keep Roxas in the Organization, he would have been trying much harder to do so than he actually was. He tried talking Roxas out of it in the flashback, but when that didn't work, he let him go. He wasn't forcing his friend to do anything, the only reason why he tries to recapture him in KH2 is because he figured they'd both get the axe if he didn't.

And what happened at the end of Day 6? Axel fought Roxas for a bit, but did he really do his best to stop him from merging with Sora? I don't think so, and apparently, the Organization didn't either, because that's when they branded him a traitor. Again, if he really wanted to keep Roxas in the Org, he would have done a better job.

2) Here's where I do need the novels for backup, but the reason why Axel went after Kairi, and not Sora, was because getting Roxas back wasn't his main goal. He was trying to do Namine a favor by finding her Somebody so they could reunite. By that point, he'd pretty much accepted that Roxas was gone. It made him sad, but he wasn't going to really do anything about it. That was a lie that Saix told to keep Sora from trusting him.

Looking at all this, I can see that there's another problem with KH2: they never clear this issue up, they never explain that Saix was lying and that Axel was just in a bad mood because he was trying to escape certain death. So gamers get mixed up and think that his only concern was for Roxas, not Namine or even himself. It's not true. I believe that THIS was the REAL issue:

Axel Seven Days Translation said:
If only at that time I had stopped Roxas. If I had told Roxas all my secrets the probably wouldn't have happened. But, I couldn't betray the Organization.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Axel wasn't willing to harm Roxas, but he wasn't willing to turn his back on the Organization either, and that was the source of the conflict, as opposed to it being a case of him simply angsting over Roxas wanting to leave. He just didn't want to have to choose between the two of them, but in the end, that's precisely what he was forced to do.

Light Within

Dude. You do not ask such questions. Where do you expect me to start?!

Well, iono about the pretense, but I certainly prefer CoM Axel to KH2 Axel.

Well, I wouldn't rush to complain about that, at least until we know not only the reason she wasn't referenced, but also that said reason sucks.

What I would change.
Well let's get this over with.
Kairi.
Har har didn't see this a mile away, I didn't say it repeatedly.
Deal.

Kick Kairi almost completely out. Seriously. She didn't serve any purpose we got to see, and what we did get to see broke everything they remotely managed to base thus far.
They want her to represent Home? Fine. Have her
stay home, and beyond that, not seemingly not give a damn about Riku who's gone missing while she writes letters to a boy she doesn't remember.
Brilliant, Nojima.
That aside, keeping her on the Islands for the duration of the whole game would mean that when Sora wanted to stay with Riku in the Darkness, he had a lot less Promises to Kairi he was about to break. And them finding her letter would've had a much greater impact, as opposed to them seeing her, and then - five minutes later - decide to stay in the Darkness, only to then - again, after five minutes - decide to go back home.

WTF.
You want her to represent home? Fine. Keep her there and don't make Sora seem like he fears her cooties. We'd all be much happier then.

Kick Pride Lands out. As much as I loved Simba-Sora, world was useless.
Kick out PotC.
Give Timeless River and Disney Castle a plot for a second visit. Give Minnie a bigger role and emphesize her relationship with Sora as a counter to Riku-Mickey.
More Sora-Tron manhugs
Sora-Riku manhugs
AtW not being such a prick.

eh... that's it for now.

Sorry, but are you crazy or something like that???:cursing: Kicking Kairi??? Thats absurd, she´s a wonderful charackter and i dont know why you developed such a bad relationship to her, but i´m sure you dont represent the KH-Community! Thats just absurd, as i mentioned Kairi is one of the most important charackters in Kingdom Hearts. She´s just a sweetheart and a angelic charackter. So stop writing such nonesense! Namine is nice too, but Kairi is far better since she´s the original.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well... actually, a lot of people within this forum don't like Kairi. Sure, there are people that like Kairi, such as you, but there are just as many that don't like her.

It's not that I hate her, or that I think she's in the way of RiSo, or even that SA believes that.

I don't dislike Kairi, but I don't like her. As I've said before, which some people will probably realize, there's just not enough to Kairi to like her.

She's a severly under-developed character, and where there is development, it's the wrong kind. There's a difference between being bossy, and being so completely controlling that she shuts everyone else down. She gives no true care or concern for Riku, except for a little bit near the end of KH2, and I find that it completely pisses me off that she is the one to show Sora Riku's true identity.

She shouldn't have been given that right, considering that she doesn't care about him. After all, even if she was kidding, you don't just say to one friend, 'let's take the raft and go! Just the two of us'. That doesn't show tact, and even Sora is surprised by what she said. Also, she is completely cut off from the rest of the DI gang, set off far away from everyone else.

She might be a wonderful character to you, but to many others, she's completely underdeveloped and not worth hearing about.

Light Within

Well... actually, a lot of people within this forum don't like Kairi. Sure, there are people that like Kairi, such as you, but there are just as many that don't like her.

It's not that I hate her, or that I think she's in the way of RiSo, or even that SA believes that.

I don't dislike Kairi, but I don't like her. As I've said before, which some people will probably realize, there's just not enough to Kairi to like her.

She's a severly under-developed character, and where there is development, it's the wrong kind. There's a difference between being bossy, and being so completely controlling that she shuts everyone else down. She gives no true care or concern for Riku, except for a little bit near the end of KH2, and I find that it completely pisses me off that she is the one to show Sora Riku's true identity.

She shouldn't have been given that right, considering that she doesn't care about him. After all, even if she was kidding, you don't just say to one friend, 'let's take the raft and go! Just the two of us'. That doesn't show tact, and even Sora is surprised by what she said. Also, she is completely cut off from the rest of the DI gang, set off far away from everyone else.

She might be a wonderful character to you, but to many others, she's completely underdeveloped and not worth hearing about.

She was just kidding and that´s the point. Who knows her intentions? I´m keeping my opinion, she´s a wonderful charackter!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't hate Kairi. I respect her for being what she is: a pathetic female lead attempting to be a love interest.
Namine was a far more engaging character.

charackter!

lol.

Light Within

I don't hate Kairi. I respect her for being what she is: a pathetic female lead attempting to be a love interest.
Namine was a far more engaging character.

lol.

Another Namine Fanboy/girl. What a shame. As I mentioned Namine is fine too but i´m on Kairi´s side and i wont past away. They´re both nice but Kairi has such a gentle and nice personality. The point where she wanted to leave just with sora wasnt serious. Just get it. she´s fine as she is.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Even if she was just kidding, you don't say that about a friend. It's not nice, not in any way, shape or form. I would never joke about something like that. Would you joke about something like that to your friend?

Okay, so, you like Kairi. Why do you like her? What makes her such a better character, in your opinion, then Naminé (not that I'm a fangirl of her, either)?

And don't say it's just because she has a gentle and nice personality. That's just laughable. She's forceful. 'Oh, you're hopeless, Sora. Here's where you can find this and this. Or, here's a hint. Don't make me tell you again. Sora, let's go, just the two of us! Maybe waiting just isn't good enough. No, I'm not going to let you go on without me. Not this time. No, I won't let Sora go! It's special to me! Promise you'll bring it back to me!' Does that sound gentle? She's a bossy character. It doesn't make her bad, though.

But either way, in my eyes, she's underdeveloped. There's absolutely no substance to her. She's like a puddle. Or a small stone that barely makes a ripple in a large lake.

A

Azrael

Even if she was just kidding, you don't say that about a friend. It's not nice, not in any way, shape or form. I would never joke about something like that. Would you joke about something like that to your friend?

Okay, so, you like Kairi. Why do you like her? What makes her such a better character, in your opinion, then Naminé (not that I'm a fangirl of her, either)?

And don't say it's just because she has a gentle and nice personality. That's just laughable. She's forceful. 'Oh, you're hopeless, Sora. Here's where you can find this and this. Or, here's a hint. Don't make me tell you again. Sora, let's go, just the two of us! Maybe waiting just isn't good enough. No, I'm not going to let you go on without me. Not this time. No, I won't let Sora go! It's special to me! Promise you'll bring it back to me!' Does that sound gentle? She's a bossy character. It doesn't make her bad, though.

But either way, in my eyes, she's underdeveloped. There's absolutely no substance to her. She's like a puddle. Or a small stone that barely makes a ripple in a large lake.

Kairi could had a lot of potential to be a worthwhile character but is only by which two great characters sprout out (Nami and Xion)

Lifes.Lover

Website
I know why I think Kairi was there, but I was asking why the other person thought Kairi was so great.

I don't know about Xion being great. I'll hold reservations until I play the game on whether she's a great character or not. I want her to be great, though- and not just a reason for people to not believe AkuRoku, like the way Kairi sort of came out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back