• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pleasee help me im dying!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shot_gun17

sephiroth is killing meee all the time!! and im in level 85 in standar modee hes to hard can u all be nice and lovely and cute like me and help me finish himm cuzz he was beating me to much and he made me cryy:(

Vin

Bronze Member
well for sephiroth U gotta have the Ultima weapon for extra mp hastaga
when he start casting orbs use reflectaga and repell the attack, the explosion will hurt him abit too, when he rises in the air, double jump and glide to him to stop him from getting it off, when he uses pillar of flames glide around to avoid damage, and when he tries a combo glide far enought from him to keep from gettin hit then combo him......on a side note limit does a large amount of damage to him, and when he flies high into the run far away and double jump back and forth constantly to avoid the hits hope that helps but next time check the members helping members section

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
0-o he made you cry HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA AH AH AH AHA HAH AH AH
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA AH AH AH AHA HAH AH AH

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
One move beats him (pretty much) the retaliation move in the air owns Sephy, equip that, and you can win.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
....*sigh*

Just level up and keep adding more abilities such as "Once More", "Second Chance", and "MP Rage". Also equip the right accessories and armor...its key!

getblazedordie

try using reflega when he does his slash attack, and use reflega when he pops u in the air, let him have the uppercut, when u r in the air do the quick recovery ability and cast reflega(u gotta be quick) that should take about 3/4 of his lifebar down, then quickly lock onto him and start attacking, reflega worked like a charm for me, try it

peace

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Ahem well what i did was.
First hit triangle repeatedly, BEFORE the battle satrts, liek when he's saying" show me your strength" i nthe cutscnee" if you dont. might as well let him kill you . ONE mistake i nthe beginning, you're good and dead.
secondly you WANT to be kncked up i nthe air when you do IMMEDITALY hit square because it hits him and he's vulnerable in the air. if you do a full combo(like 8 hits for me) he'll land hit him while in mid air still. you'l lland and continue to hit him. When he casts the rbs use reflect or hit them. RESERVE your elixirs(yes you NEED elixirs) and reserve your HP for needy moments. use guard whenver you can...when he's shawdowing you, taunting liek eh WNATS to hit you but doesn't
you can
1. run away
2. stay and wait, and if you do it correctly use guard([ ]) hit it three times so you can block him. if you succeed blocking him ATTACK him he's off guard.
the fire pilars. RUN away you get sucked in so run away or jump repeatedly. if you get puled it hit the shortvut for heal repeatedly it works soemtimes.
also whenever the reaction comand shows up and you succeed blocking him HIT him immediatly afterwards he's off guard.

hope this helps.
oh and use elixirs during sin harvest.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I beat the s*** out of him but that was after the first 8 times of losing. You should make sure that your glide is at level 7. Also make sure you have trinity limit equipped. Also make sure you have your entire item slots are filled with elixirs. At the start of the battle make sure you press triangle because if you don't then it means instant death. Also make sure that you have second chance and once more abilities on. Every time you manage to use trinity limit you can either back off and wait for you mp to recover by going around the area with glide. Or you can use an elixer. When you get his hp half way depleted, don't get cocky because his speed increases. Follow these steps then you should be okay. Always save 4 elixirs, because he will use sin harvest a few times.

Last edited:

Br0k3n Riku

make sure you have elixers, second chance, once more, Ultima Weapon, and Trinity limit, also beserk charge helps, but only if you know how it works, and make sure you have all of teh growth techniques.

start out blocking his attack with the reaction command then use trinity limit.then just wait for him to use the attack again, then just beat him up till you get ur MP back, when it get restored use trinity limit again, believe me this helps ALOT, relfect helps when he is using the spheres, but you can always use arial dodge to get away from them. when he tries to use sin harvest, just glide over to him and attck him, if you dont make it get an elixer ready so that as soon as the attack is over, you use it. just repeat till he's dead.

member #8 Axel

ok equip elixers or eithers dont know wich is which when you use them they give you full mp and hp.equip SECOUND CHANCES and ONCE MORE abilitys are essentail!each one provides a slight advantage.also equip glide and ariel doge keep you finger on rection nomatter where you are like behinde him above him he always hits you! which s***. once he say "Heartless" run and hit him before its to late. and get the ultima weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back