• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please read this😃 much appreciated😉 and thank you❤️

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade07

Sorry for all the randomness, and sorry for saying I’m leaving after I barely joined tbh it’s a stupid reason but I guess I got overwhelmed when posting too much when I came here, well it’s a wired reason so you can call me a troll or weird don’t really mind I don’t personally know you or related to you so your opinion of me won’t bother me much so fire as much as you want (ofc not that I saw many say anything like that about me apart from 2 or 3 ever since I joined lol) anyhow I won’t say I will leave for Good but I won’t be as active I guess this is better then saying “Goodbye Cya!” All of a sudden... anyhow yea I will still be here but not active much maybe completely inactive who knows I will be around to read the topics from time to time and maybe post something it overall thank you for reading.

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
It's ok, you don't have to explain yourself. You're free to leave and return as many times as you want.

I wondered if your goodbye thread was an attempt at trolling because I thought it was kinda odd, all of a sudden. I wasn't trying to be mean. My apologies.
Goodbye and good luck!!!

Keyblade07

Well I pretty much said everything on my mind I’m out of topics and can’t think of something else🤣 Guess I won’t be posting threads for a while but hoping to see more interesting topics in the future to read👋🏻🙂

Back