• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Please Pray For My Dad Who's About to Die From Cancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys could pray for my dad right now. I just found out that he has fourth stage Colon cancer, and at the worst case scenario, he maybe only has two months to live.

This whole thing has been a real shock to my family and me, as we only thought my dad had the flu and nothing even close to this. And now to learn he has cancer, and in such a dire way... it's way too much to handle.

But I believe in God and I believe in prayer, as well as the idea of staying positive and keeping your spirits up; my dad is really young still (the youngest of his family of fourteen siblings) and very, very healthy otherwise. If anyone can beat this, I know it'll be him--as he has so much more to live for.

Thank you all for your support and what you do. I appreciate all of your prayers and hope greatly, and you're all in my debt.

-Shanna

noxy

I'm so sorry, sweet girl.

I'm not religious either, but I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

I can't imagine life without my own dad. He's my hero and my absolute favorite person on the planet next to my daughter.

My mom passed away very unexpectedly Dec. 11 last year and her sister/only sibling died from stage 4 lung cancer Dec. 22 - only 11 days later.

I sincerely hope your dad can make it through and live longer than the time stamps doctors have given him. I don't know you or him. But if he's anything like my own father, he'll last.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Antar

Awards
D:
This is very sad to hear, Shanna. I will definitely pray for him and your family!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back