• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivius

uhm... now that we know the official european release date for kh2, should I buy the strategy guide 2 or not? is it worth it guys?

~the key bearer~

no, actually. the game is not that HARD . i think its not so worth it to buy the book unless you are a super-die-hard-fan of kh that collect everything that is related to it. but still, its your money right?

Endgame

:D
Stratagy guides are a waste of money. Why pay for what you can get free on gamefaqs.com, or get by without anyway?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i dont think its worth it. if you have internet and they have walkthroughs what's the use. and the pictures in the guide you can find on the internet most likely.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Pointless Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't spam.

Anyway, if you're going to buy the strategy guide, buy it for the pictures XD. The game is way too easy to require much outside help.

A

Ansem

hey, dark hero riku, this is not your question, i bet you have posted a few "stupid questions" while you were on here in the past. so dont say nothin, this is naot a thread for flaming, go find a different thread if you want to flame. dont be a bastard like some people. think about that.

i got the book and its very useful if your stuck on something, but i dont know if you would like or anything, but im just saying that it is useful.:)

T

Tyler Durden

^change your damn sig!!!! it stretches the page.

and the guides are a waste of time. They are too expensive, and they are only useful if you want to know exactly how much damage your attacks are.

I give strategy guides a -3...out of 5

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The strategy guide is a collectable so it might be worth getting for that reason only. The one I got is almost a waste of money since I've seen better walkthroughs on the net. It basically tells you what to do to finish the pretty straight foward game and where everything is but for the mini-games, it's lost.
But if you want a free poster, then get it.

O

Oberon

^change your damn sig!!!! it stretches the page.

and the guides are a waste of time. They are too expensive, and they are only useful if you want to know exactly how much damage your attacks are.

I give strategy guides a -3...out of 5
It's not your sig. Don't worry about it. And please refrain from spamming/flamming like that..It makes you look ignorant.

The guide is good to buy as a collectible mostly. I bought it because after I beat KH2, I had to get the secret stuff somehow right? lol But be careful if you DO buy it, because some of the ones (I heard at least) have pages falling out...due to bad gluing of the pages.

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
I'd say unless you want to collect it dont but the strategy guide because if you ever get stuck you can always find hints/tips online.....besides the glue in some of the strategy guides I have found has been very bad meaning the books fall apart very easily (I've had my kh1 book since Kh1 came out its in perfect condition with hardly a scratch but my kh2 guide fell apart 4 months after I got it!!!)....some people have problems with the guide, others dont, you might get lucky or you might not......you never know....

heartofRiku

It is your decision. It's nice having the guide next to when you are playing and looking up where you can get certain items, but it's much cheaper to just go online and look up what you need to know.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It depends. I didnt buy my strategy guide for helping me beat the game. I bought it for the sake of having it, collectors purposes, artbook, etc. I did end up using it a little though.

For trying to beat the game though, no, you dont need it.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yeah . I bought the big 30 dollar book with Jiminys Journal handbook and stuff just to get it. but really it didnt help me too much with the game.

Kh2 - Tooooo easy.but fun =D

seb0910

yes, the guide is definitely worth it. it not only tells you about evrything, but it also has pictures and maps that help you. a game FAQ wouldnt hav all the illustrations and probably wouldnt hav all the info the guide would hav.

chosen destiny

i think its worth it. i got the kh2 game and the kh2 guide book. i was the first person in ohio to get kh2 and i was very happy about that. it is worth it, but if you want to play it and do things soley on your own, dont buy the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back