• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

precious_memory

Me and my best friend are trying to defeat Luxford, but have not understood what to do at all. All we keep hearing is that people have defeated him but we don't know anything other than he can be defeated! :confused:

Please explain if possible! I'd be very grateful!:)

E

Eclipse

ask in the members helping members section please

not here..

anyways luxord is tricky. if you keep hitting him with your keyblade, his little "time gauge" will run out faster. sometimes he will turn you into a die/card, you have to retreat until your drive gauge runs out, because you have no defense against him at that point. Sometimes he will play games, and will turn into a card and you have to find which card he is, when you find it, press triangle to flip it and luxord will be vulnerable, keep hitting him and his time gauge will run out. Remember whoever's runs out quickest is the loser, so keep doing that strategy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back