• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

My save file on 358/2 days (english DS, not emulator) just got accidentaly overrited and i had it nearly perfect. Is there any way i can transfer data or something to get back to where i was? If there is anythink you could recommend please help me!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

UnstoppableSound

What the hell are you talking about? How do you expect to get your save file if it's deleted?
That just doesn't make sense. I guess if you had an emulator you could steal a save file someplace that's near where you were or something? But why would you even ask this question when it's a real DS cartridge?

S

Shadow Soldier

Jesus Christ US calm down. It's a frickin question.

Also, no there isn't. You're out of luck. The only thing I could suggest if you want to get as far as you were again, is to get an Action Replay or something, put on some cheats and speed through the game.

UnstoppableSound

Jesus Christ US calm down. It's a frickin question.

Also, no there isn't. You're out of luck. The only thing I could suggest if you want to get as far as you were again, is to get an Action Replay or something, put on some cheats and speed through the game.

I thought I was pretty calm....with just a hint of agitation underlying my response.
Besides, even though it was a question, look at what kind of question it was.

S

Shadow Soldier

Doesn't matter. I mean, if people are able to rip the game from a DS cart and put it on the internet, then it's a logical question to ask if you can put data onto it.

S

Shadow Soldier

There are no cheats? HAR! Try telling that to all the Action Replay codes that are available on Flash Cards.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Only thing I could recommend is getting an action replay for DS and downloading a game save from gamefaqs. It may not be your save, but at least you wont have to waste 20+ hours getting something back.

Hope I Helped.

H

Haxon

Alright thanks I got anaction replay and made myself invincibe, and i got everything back same level, 100% completetion(although i cheated to beat the 7th boss on that mission, I did everything else on my own) and it only took me about 17 hours! Thanks for the tips guys

D

Deleted member 36435

Doesn't matter. I mean, if people are able to rip the game from a DS cart and put it on the internet, then it's a logical question to ask if you can put data onto it.
Adding to this: It's possible to recover lost data off of Hard Drives, as well.

KH games do have cheats there called glitches lol
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back