• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PLEASE HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Can i have some help please???

In CoM(GBA) I need to open the door in Castle Oblivion to fight Axel for the last time but i need a Blue card with the #1 on it, but i cant find one!!! If anyone can tell me a tip id really appreciate it and give you rep!!!

sassysis10

I had the same trouble too. There's nothing you can really do except fight Heartless and hope that you get that card. Look at the bright side though. At least with all that fighting you can level up more which will help you in the long run.

Naryx15

This is why I prefer RE:CoM because of the Random Joker card or whatever it's called. (Haven't played in a while)

Just keep fighting, that's all I can tell you. Maybe the lower floors have those card values more commonly? I dunno.

Narxus

This is why I prefer RE:CoM because of the Random Joker card or whatever it's called. (Haven't played in a while)
i always thought the roulette rooms were helpful too because you have some choice in the card you win

Firagex

Use roulette room cards, that is your best chance. I don't remember if there is that card in the GBA version, but if there is use them and you should get a blue 1 card in no time. Hope this helped.

H

Haxon

Yeah Ive been doing that forever and still cant find it!!! :'(
Its so boring!

H

Haxon

yeah it gets boring pretty fast, but like everyone else has said, that's really the only thing you can do. but Roulette Rooms are your best bet

Roullet Rooms are only in ReCoM... grr

I WANNA BE RIKU PORTABLY!!
dammit if i dont find this card Days better hurry up.
That empty second file is mocking me

H

Haxon

OMG AFTER ALMOST 3 MONTHS I FOUND IT!!! JUST NOW!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :D

H

Haxon

sorry for the double post but i beat the gane and whats link? I didnt know this game has multiplayer! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back