• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Please Help Me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should i do?

• Go out with her!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dont go out with her

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Whatever

• Not intrested

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

When i was in the 7th grade, I asked this girl to the dance as a friend. However, i found out i wouldnt be goin becuase i had to babysit my brother. So now, im in the 10th grade. My spanish teacher loves to gossip, and today she brought up a topic of old relationships. Anyways someone told her about me and that girl(she is still in my class). She said it was time for us to date. Back then everyone thought we had a relationship, and now people suggest we get back together. However, im not in the mindset to be in a relationship. But since everyone has started talking about "us", shes been talking to me recently about how we should get back together, even though we never had any relationship to start with. Please help me. What should i do!?

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I'd simply say that it never happened before to the others, and with her, say that you aren't ready for that kind of a relationship at the moment. But if you want to stay friends, you could say that you prefer the current relationship you have with her over what you might get with her if you dated right now.

I don't know if that is what you were looking for, but it might help.

Sora RE+Mixed

Well I have told my other friends its not true, but they wont listen. As for telling her that im not in that mindset of dating..im not really good at confronting people like that. But thank you anyway.

KAIRI_SUX

I dont think you should go out with her just because other people are talking about you. It depends whether you like her or not. If you do go out with her, if you dont i guess dont.

Sora RE+Mixed

I dont like her. But its really hard for me to walk up to someone and confront them. Its a weakness of mine i need to get over.

Trag

Bronze Member
First, go SLAP you're Spanish Teacher, and tell the principal she's butting in on your personal life. Then, let the girl down gently if you don't want to start anything. Just tell her you don't want to get into a relationship right now. I bet that's already been said, but it's your best and safest bet.

Sora RE+Mixed

Yeah ive said that i dont wanna date her, but she refuses to listen. Everytime i say that i dont wanna, she says i shouldnt let my friends convince me otherwise. I never liked her from the start, but im gonna tell her again on thursday, so well see how it turns out.

Key Kaliber

Yeah ive said that i dont wanna date her, but she refuses to listen.

OK, if she can't even respect your decision, why should you even go out with her or consider it? Tell your "friends" to fuck off and tell that to your spanish teacher too.

Key Kaliber

Yeah, it's what im gonna have to do...even though i dont like it,im gonna have to.=(

Hey, if she's not gonna take you seriously, she might as well not like you or wanna be with you, right?
You don't need her.
Dude, you can sue a teacher for gossiping, cuz it causes shit like this. Don't let her do that shit.

And yes, this crap really pisses me off as you can tell cuz i'm cussing an awful lot, just the way i am.

Last edited:

Sora RE+Mixed

Hey, if she's not gonna take you seriously, she might as well not like you or wanna be with you, right?
You don't need her.
Dude, you can sue a teacher for gossiping, cuz it causes shit like this. Don't let her do that shit.

And yes, this crap really pisses me off as you can tell cuz i'm cussing an awful lot, just the way i am.

Yeah your right,that is true...and dont worry about the cursing,its all good.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't have much to say. Sorry but I'd recommend you get to know her first. :D
Then be friends and see what goes from there.
That is something that should work and don't let peer or any kind of pressure get to you!

GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back