• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Hello.

Alright, um, does anyone know any issues/problems happening in China that is affecting the US in any way? I have so far inflation and human rights. But what else?!?!?!? I have to know because I need to do this dumb NSL gov. letter about it and it's due tomorrow. I just need one more issue happening in China that affects the US. Can anyone help me? If you know of an article/link, that would be helpful too about foriegn policy relations.

Thanks!
Mayn ek bay-waqoof larhki hun...

p.s. I don't know if this was the right place to post this, but I think it's OK. Oh and those who help me, I can let them have a request or two on a one-shot of Kingdom Hearts if they'd like for me to show my appreciation :) Many people here like my writing, so maybe you're familar with my work, no?

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not sure if this would help, but China is involved with the genocide in Darfur which sorta affects the U.S. and a bunch of other nations. Hope that sorta helps.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
One word - Automobiles.... and then everything else falls into place :D

Or if you'd like... mention the Olympics... thats effecting the whole world at that o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back