• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please help explain this to me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahblah

I made an account here just because my ocd about this was annoying me such, but I was trying to get the trophy called W1 Sprinter, and I completed Destiny Islands in under two minutes, but low and behold no trophy. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Do you have to beat the whole game before you can get trophies or something?!? And while your at, could you also please explain why I still can't beat that stupid dog Cerberus at level 27. Please...

-___________________________________________- s1angrypple:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I made an account here just because my ocd about this was annoying me such, but I was trying to get the trophy called W1 Sprinter, and I completed Destiny Islands in under two minutes, but low and behold no trophy. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Do you have to beat the whole game before you can get trophies or something?!? And while your at, could you also please explain why I still can't beat that stupid dog Cerberus at level 27. Please...

-___________________________________________- s1angrypple:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Welcome to the fourms! Unfortuantely, I haven't gotten Re: Coded yet. However, since you have to beat at least one scenario in BBS to get a trophy, then I assume that you have to wait until you beat the game to get a trophy. Also, thanks for the heads up about Re: Coded having trophies!

blahblahblah

Welcome to the fourms! Unfortuantely, I haven't gotten Re: Coded yet. However, since you have to beat at least one scenario in BBS to get a trophy, then I assume that you have to wait until you beat the game to get a trophy. Also, thanks for the heads up about Re: Coded having trophies!

Thanks for the help. In other news, I finally beat Cerberus, so woot to that...

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you fully completed the world? As in gotten back to the world select screen after seeing all the cutscenes you are supposed to see, like you are playing the game for the first time?
I'm not 100% sure, but I;m almost certain you can get trophies before you beat the game, for instance I think I got a "Beat the Eliminator" trophy and maybe a couple others before I beat the games final boss.

I was going for the world 8 speedrun trophy, and was getting pretty annoyed that after I beat the world's boss I hadn't gotten the trophy when I was sure I was within the time, but it turns out I hadn't selected the thing to male you progress to the final cutscene, ergo I hadn't fully completed the world. If this doesn't work, try again after you get the glide ability, will make things much easier and faster.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think you have to check your Debug Journal, Trophy section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back