• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Please help and support me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
nike-just-do-it.jpg

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The way I see it, Naomi is the type of person who continues to do things even if they make her uncomfortable. If the guy is oblivious to the fact that she is feeling uncomfortable, then she needs to tell him instead of pretending everything is okay.

He might think that their relationship has evolved into more than friendship, and I don't see why he wouldn't.

Actually just kick him in the nuts. I know it sounds immature and all that, but he won't be in the mood for any sex if you do that. He'll get the picture after that one.

Uh, he's not physically assaulting her.

C

coolfresh1224

i've read your problem and what i can tell you just from the text is you are a very sexy person. meaning that showing a bit of backbone will be nessesary also it's easy to avoid a hug just say no or say it like me hell no. to get your message across you will need to show that you wont let anyone make you uncomftrble

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Actually just kick him in the nuts. I know it sounds immature and all that, but he won't be in the mood for any sex if you do that. He'll get the picture after that one.

This girl doesn't seem the type to be that aggressive. If she was, she wouldn't be having this problem in the first place, because she would have told him it made her feel uncomfortable in the first place.

C

Crossroads

i've read your problem and what i can tell you just from the text is you are a very sexy person. meaning that showing a bit of backbone will be nessesary also it's easy to avoid a hug just say no or say it like me hell no. to get your message across you will need to show that you wont let anyone make you uncomftrble

lol wut

This girl doesn't seem the type to be that aggressive. If she was, she wouldn't be having this problem in the first place, because she would have told him it made her feel uncomfortable in the first place.

Hey it just may not have crossed her mind. You never know.

C

Crossroads

Just like just telling him never crossed her mind. It's not about not thinking of it, she doesn't seem the type to ever try and do it. Too aggressive.

Well she's getting drunk at parties or whatever. I'm sure she's no timid little rabbit. This guy is probably freaking ugly and she just doesn't want a piece of that.

C

Crossroads

Or perhaps she gets drunk so she can shed that timid little rabbit image?
Or perhaps she gets drunk to get drunk.
Or it could be that he's a friend and she doesn't want a piece of that.
Oh the one time I misspell something. Thank you so much your highness...
When guys are relegated to the friend zone, they stay there. We like our friends.
Well they don't like you anymore. Things will probably be awkward for a while.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Thanks for all the responses. What I should do seems a bit more obvious now.

You need to sit him down and tell him that you'd rather the two of you just stayed friends. You don't want to do that whole friends-with-benefits deal, and you don't want to enter into a relationship with him. You have to make it clear to him that the way he's been acting has been straining your friendship and that it makes you extremely uncomfortable to be near him now. You also need to make it clear that this could truly break your friendship up.

I'll try and do something like this. I'll just bring up that I don't want to be "friends with benefits" because that would "seriously strain the friendship" and emphasize the necessity of having a straightforward friendship.
That is pretty euphemistic, (which is what I'm going for) but gets the point across.
Hopefully he'll understand from that, and immediately back off.

Apollo said:
You could try dating other guys until he calms down. So you would atleast have an decent excuse for telling him to back away, and not to spend as much time with him.

Lol, I've been single for a total of 4 weeks in all the time that I've known him. Relationships do little to put him off.

Whatever you do, don't sleep with him hoping and intending that he will stop, becasue of said act.

Isn't that almost consented rape? Honestly, I wouldn't.

Get him someone else to fuck.

This does seem like a very good idea. It is probably easier said than done though.

Or I could asexualise myself.

But yeah, he invited himself over last night, and I was just like "I'm going to bed". Probably will seem him out tonight though, but I'm sure he won't do anything extreme in a public situation.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The answer to this was obvious long before someone responded ER. You know that
better than anyone else, you even racked it around your brain plenty enough. I would
say that us guys tend to get confused between the friendship of a girl, with love, and
affection, in a more intimate manner. Even when you tell him that you aren't appealed
by his attitude and you want to stay friends, he still might divvy in some flirtatious
action, but it can't be helped. The friendship will stay, but i can guarantee that every
once in a while, you may meet up with awkward moments. My other concern is perhaps
the other guys you talk to, while it's okay for them to be on the defensive, their actions
are shooting for something more harsh, so in telling them, you have two situations to
control (it's not a good look). Your problem could actually stand to be bigger than you
think it is, even if you already have your answer. Best of Luck

Akans

「moriya」
Enchanted Rose said:
But yeah, he invited himself over last night, and I was just like "I'm going to bed".
Get Mace. Just in case. Because that's kinda scary, especially since your not even dating him.
Enchanted Rose said:
Lol, I've been single for a total of 4 weeks in all the time that I've known him. Relationships do little to put him off.
Have you tried dating girls? That might put him off a bit....

jazznam

Hm...Either way with whatever useless nonsense and drivel you get from everyone here, the decision is still up to you to either let whatever twisted perversion/sexual play is going on or you can just tell him straight. He's going to have to learn to control himself and know his limits through a restraining order or you own words and actions.

Akans

「moriya」
NOW we're degrading to useless drivel and nonsense. My post included.

But seriously, hopefully you can solve this problem without resorting to anything desperate like telling him your lesbian. Just find the courage to speak up and tell him to back off or at least give yourself a little room. And tell him to stop with all the 'suggestions'. We're all behind you.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I know he's your friend, but right now it seems like you've been in a weird friendship with him. Just tell him you're not interested. If he's really your friend, he will, as has been said "back the fuck off."

If he's not, he'll more than likely stop hanging out with you.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I don't think you should stop saying anything. I mean just say it but say it in a way he'll understand like, "I know we're friends and all but I'm not comfortable with this decision.....," or whatever you have to say. Of course say it in a way that you still like/care about him as a friend. Maybe if make excuses if you feel uncomfortable or whatever, not to hang out for awhile or something. I mean is this guy hogging you or rather in simple terms, just having you around him alot? Try to at least talk some sense into him and if that doesn't work, well be more serious but to the point where you say, "I'm not comfortable with this. I just think we're friends." I'm sure if he's a real friend and all, he'd understand and in a way, let it go or back off a bit. Otherwise, that's all I could think up of. Wishing you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back