• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► Please everybody, just asking for a moment of your time & one chance.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlade

Hello everybody! First off lemme introduce myself because I'm new to the forum but definitely not new to the series...my name is John but I also go by GRand, and I am an 18 year old producer. I abundantly LOVEEEEEEE Kingdom Hearts, I played the very first game when it came out and I've been a fan ever since. It will be forever be my favorite series (of any and all types of media) and I mean that.

Now, I'll get to the point of this post, lol. Like I mentioned before I'm a producer (I make beats) and post them on my YouTube channel. It's been pretty successful so far and I love it BUT please keep in mind, I do NOT make beats for any money or because I desire to be famous or anything to that same effect. I simply do it for the love of the music, in fact I give all my beats away for free (just as long as I get some credit as the creator, because that's just the respectful thing to do :]). One of the main sources of the samples for my beats is the Kingdom Hearts series. Now I've made a bunch of Kingdom Hearts beats, but I'm just asking you all to listen to the most recent one. My dream is to have one of my beats featured on some kind of official Kingdom Hearts trailer (or even better, a real game :O), if that happens, that will seriously be one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. So could you guys give this a listen and tell me what you think?! Thanks so much in advance, and "may your hearts be your guiding keys" XD
[video]https://youtu.be/stPvFGBszBk[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back