• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please don't get mad at me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt8886

I have gone to so many different sites and forums. All I want to know is if KHII:FM+ is coming to the U.S. yes, no, or undecided. thank you.

D

Deleted member 36435

Its undecided but the chances are next to none.

TepidShark

Awards
It is not confirmed by Square Enix either way(yes or no) as of yet but I think, that while I am not absolutly saying it is coming to the US, it seems more likely than Square Special Editions before.

Djordjevic

yeah its more likely than other special editions...due to the fact it has so much more added content plus a completely newly made game in re:com.

Soren

Awards
I think it has a better chance than KH:FM did because unlike with the American version of KH, we didn't get anything extra for the American players. In short, we got what they got. So I think it will come, I have my doubts, but I think it will come.

:thumbup: Here's hopin'

KhGamer89

ARRRR **growls at person** XD Lol jk XD haha.
wow but no, we dont no yet im PRAYING! it comes to the USA u no my man? i really want it here! XD

TepidShark

Awards
yeah its more likely than other special editions...due to the fact it has so much more added content plus a completely newly made game in re:com.

I might be bias but I feel that there is enough new content in just KH2FM to warrent a release in North America(But if they should definately bring both KH2FM and Re:CoM to North America if they are going to do it). Also, it is not just the new content that makes it more likely.

Whether or not you trust PSM and EGM/1up, I don't believe with other Special Editions in the past, North American gaming publications have claimed that they were coming to North America. Those "comfirmations" elevated the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ beyond just fan-hope that it would come to the US, to an actual possibity that it would come to the US.

Endgame

:D
no

Kh2 Fm+ Will Not Be Released Outside Of Japan

Accept It, Fanboys.

Member XIV

PROOF...I DON'T GIVE A FRIGGIN DAMN IF YOU FRIGGIN THINK U KNOW SE CUS YOU GUYS DON'T UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY FRIGGIN WORK FOR THEM IN WHICH YOU DON'T SO STFU!!!

Geez, how obnoxious

I think there is a chance it will come here...but nobody will know until it is denied or confirmed

TepidShark

Awards
PROOF...I DON'T GIVE A FRIGGIN DAMN IF YOU FRIGGIN THINK U KNOW SE CUS YOU GUYS DON'T UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY FRIGGIN WORK FOR THEM IN WHICH YOU DON'T SO STFU!!!

Geez, how obnoxious

I think there is a chance it will come here...but nobody will know until it is denied or confirmed

I agree, no one should make any statements regarding a outside of Japan release leaning either way unless they have real proof to back up their statements. You are all intitled to your opinions but be sure to preface it with "I think" or "I feel", and not try to turn into an actual fact when that is not the case. We have no idea what the future will hold so don't try to predict it!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Undecided. We just need to let them know that we are not pleased with the current product that they put out and that we want the full product.

Water Dancer

As long as it comes out in NEW ZEALAND!! Noruma if ur reading this god dam please!! release it to the whole world!!!
i dnt wana wait another 4-6 odd years for the next kingdom hearts i need something now! and so does the rest of the world! u guys hearing me???!!
CCCAAAAAANNNNNN UUUUUUUU DDDDDDIIIIIGGGGG IIIIITTTTTT?????!!!!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
CCCAAAAAANNNNNN UUUUUUUU DDDDDDIIIIIGGGGG IIIIITTTTTT?????!!!!
please choose a response to the ridiculous 'battle cry' qouted above

a)urh...
b)no
c)I don't have a shovel

back on topic. I'm really mad at you for starting this topic grrr
[not mad]
there's a chance that it could go both ways
i like to think of it this way,
SE hasn't said we're not getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back