• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please dont flame....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

ok..i kno this is in the WRONG place..but there is no where else i can put this up and actually get help since this game is old and no one cares...so please please please please dont flame...i really need help...ok...so i beat kh2 and it was my first rpg game...k? so i heard alot of good things on ffx and bought it...so i have been playing with no problem...until i reach the al bhed home...i am following my party to find yuna but keep running into battles with chimeras and i keep on dying and GAME OVER ( i dont have stone breath for khimari...)....SO PLZ can someone who knos what i am talking about help me even tho it is not kh related...

please :( i am begging

dont close this thread and help

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Dawning Twilight said:
hmm sorry i forget why not look it up in a walkthrough ^^ and by the way it's against the rules to flame and you should have patience someone will get to your thread eventually ^^

yea....or never not to put any hopes down.

ickyvicky1006

i looked in a walkthrough and it never told me how to kill them...it just said to battle them then it says what to do next...

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
ickyvicky1006 said:
ok..i kno this is in the WRONG place..but there is no where else i can put this up and actually get help since this game is old and no one cares...so please please please please dont flame...i really need help...ok...so i beat kh2 and it was my first rpg game...k? so i heard alot of good things on ffx and bought it...so i have been playing with no problem...until i reach the al bhed home...i am following my party to find yuna but keep running into battles with chimeras and i keep on dying and GAME OVER ( i dont have stone breath for khimari...)....SO PLZ can someone who knos what i am talking about help me even tho it is not kh related...

How strong are Tidus ,Lulu and Auron. If there to weak level up. If you cant level up just make sure that you have lots of potions.Also use your overdrives. Use lulus cuz you hit them all at once. If your fighting take out the Guado Guardians frist. So they won't heal the Chimeras then take out the Chimeras. Get to those save points to heal yourself too. I hope this helps.

O

Oberon

ickyvicky1006 said:

Can you write that in english please?

ickyvicky1006

but the only way to fill up ur overdrive gauge is to receive damage right? I almost die like in 3 hits...right now i am trying to level up the characters...

O

Oberon

Well if you're not that far, just kill hearless nonstop.

YAY, POST #600!!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You'll get way more helpful replies if you had posted this in the SE section in the first place.

but the only way to fill up ur overdrive gauge is to receive damage right? I almost die like in 3 hits...right now i am trying to level up the characters...

There are other ways to fill up your Overdrive gauge. Press the triangle button, go to the Overdrives menu, and once you're there you can set your Overdrive mode. You gain more modes throughout the game, the way you battle determines the modes you get. For example, if I just use one character to battle every time (for example Rikku) she eventually will learn the mode 'Loner'. If I set her Overdrive mode to Loner, the Overdrive gauge will only fill every time she has no allies.

Anyway, the Chimeras never were a problem for me, I suggest you at least level up some more. If I recall correctly, Auron's 'Threaten' works well against Chimeras. Use that, keep healing with Yuna, have Tidus cast Haste, and try to take out the Chimeras first, then the Guado (if there is one).

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a tad rusty with FFX.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
ickyvicky1006 said:
No there diffirent types of ways you can fill your overdrive look at your manual on page 9 if you have one. It will tell the other types of ways you can fill up your overdrive,but you can only do this buy meeting some requrments. Like healing alot gives you Healer mode. By now you should have the Warrior overdrive mode which lets your overdrive go up every time you damage an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back