• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please delete, mod.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: Pakonitan's doodles.

Ahh! These are so cute!

The first one is just so adorable and screams Kairi to me, with her attitude there and everything.

All the detail there is really fantastic, and I love how Kairi's hair seems to have more volume? It's like what I'd imagine her looking like if she went to a ball or something.

Very, very nice^_^

Her hair even looks a bit spiky in the first image (but a girl version of it), so it makes her seem closer to Sora and Riku while keeping her femininity.

Also, I really like the second outfit a lot! It's laid-back and casual, and I wish we saw the people in this series in that kind of look more often.

In fact, it kind of reminds me of what Nomura's going for with Kairi's KHIII design, maybe, but I think I like what you did better.

Kairi looks a bit childish with the cat ears that Nomura gave her in that KH Chi Key art, so I really like what you've done better.

And oh my gosh, don't take these down! You're a terrific artist.^^

And I know how discouraging it can be to get no comments on things (I've posted things on here without much feedback before), but I think that's more because people don't have time and not at all a reflection of their thoughts about your work:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back