• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please CONTINUE reporting posts!! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey

I come back from vacation and my e-mail is flooded with demands.

I'm fine dealing with bad posts, but there is some really stupid things being reported.

I won't give out any names but, please, try and report things that are vital.

Thank you. :)

-KM

M

MegaFlare

Re: Please stop reporting unneccesary posts

I disagree with you, I receive e-mails of reported posts, and I am one that fixes them. Lately no one's been reporting any though xO

If you don't want them, click no e-mails from the administration in your edit options. If it's not there, oh well! ;)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com

You know I just noticed that km only has 3 posts. And he's a mod. But...ah forget it.

king_mickey

billabong13 said:
You know I just noticed that km only has 3 posts. And he's a mod. But...ah forget it.

I joined here in December 2003. I posted a while, gained respectability, became a mod.

All post counts were washed after I left.

Here I am.

M

MegaFlare

Yes, it does. Don't hesitate to report-a-post. I haven't received any reported posts for quite awhile ~.~

Ryu

an obscene gesture

I don't mind getting a lot of spam reports. Even if some of them are less vital, I'd still want members to report posts or topics. If some of them are reports that don't need to be taken care of, so be it. Small price to pay.

I've gotten a couple reports lately, but I got them all from the same member. So please everyone, continue reporting spam topics or spam posts. You can use either the Report Post button, or PM me or one of the other mods.

M

MegaFlare

Indeed. That's what a moderator's for =)

And with that, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back