• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Add Lingering Sentiment as Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm not even kidding. Look at this new boss "No Heart":

bbsfmscan.jpg

Since he has a Nobody emblem he clearly isn't canon for BBS.

So I figure, if we can bring back Xemnas's armor basically, we may as well just throw in the Lingering Sentiment just for good measure. And if they made him even MORE powerful than last time, it could be the biggest challenge yet.

Seriously though, how awesome would it be if a Terra modeled player was fighting him?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They're not going to do it because it would just be a rehash of KH2:FM+ and if people wanted to play against LS, they would just do it there.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
They're not going to do it because it would just be a rehash of KH2:FM+ and if people wanted to play against LS, they would just do it there.

Yeah that's the downside I see.

However, considering they used Sephiroth as a boss in two separate games, I don't see the harm in using LS again.

In fact, if they gave him some of the strongest moves players could use in the game and gave him plenty of HP, he might be the toughest boss yet. It would be like a true test of a player's skill: can you defeat a stronger opponent with some of the same moves.

sorry, i was temporarally blinded the AWESOME! i swear to unmerciful christ if you get his keyblade when you beat him i will swim to fucking japan to buy that game!

I LIKE that idea. I REALLY like that idea.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyone notice who's Keyblade No Heart is holding?
That's MX's.
I'm 100% sure that's his Nobody or Sentiment.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Anyone notice who's Keyblade No Heart is holding?
That's MX's.
I'm 100% sure that's his Nobody or Sentiment.

The problem though is that this armor has the Nobody emblem already. So unless MX designed it years ahead of time and Xemnas remembered it specifically, it can't be his sentiment.

It's probably non-canon, which is why I figure why not add ANOTHER non-canon boss. LS would be freaking awesome to face in this game.

Awards
why would we fight against someone we play as? That's like adding Sora as a boss in KH1 or 2. Even if it isn't canon...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
why would we fight against someone we play as? That's like adding Sora as a boss in KH1 or 2. Even if it isn't canon...

Haha it's like a duel match for those of us who don't have friends to Ad-Hoc with.

Really though, it's like the ultimate self-test. Can a player defeat an opponent who's been give the same powerful techniques but more HP.

Awards
Haha it's like a duel match for those of us who don't have friends to Ad-Hoc with.

Really though, it's like the ultimate self-test. Can a player defeat an opponent who's been give the same powerful techniques but more HP.

Well, honestly why would u want more bosses and stuff added in a game thats only being released in japan?

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't think it will happen,since the fight is already appear in KH2 FM+ :)
But I like the idea that he being stronger.

Stars

リク
It will be interesting, but it don't think it will happen xD
I saw somewhere saying it was Xehanort's armor, but if it is..why there is a nobody emblem appear on his armor?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Play a versus match against someone playing as Terra. Viola, you're fighting LS.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wouldn't you just be fighting Terra...as if he were in the mirage arena? xD I can understand giving him completely different moves but technically (in visual terms) we are LS in Mirage Arena xD

Awards
I saw somewhere saying it was Xehanort's armor, but if it is..why there is a nobody emblem appear on his armor?

i dont think it is Xehanort's armor. In one of his reports, he said he got rid of his armor because he liked the feeling he got from the corridors of darkness, and the armor is supposed to block it's effects.

Crystal

Silver Member

I think it was Xemnas armor, since the nobody emblem..

Stars

リク
i dont think it is Xehanort's armor. In one of his reports, he said he got rid of his armor because he liked the feeling he got from the corridors of darkness, and the armor is supposed to block it's effects.
And his armor is gone after that?
I think it was Xemnas armor, since the nobody emblem..
I was just reading some theory somewhere. I think it was Xemnas xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought we fight against Terra anyways while we are Terra. How many times can we fight Terra as Terra? But hey, KH is a mindf*ck. Terra versus LS isn't as bad as Terra versus Xemna--I mean NO HEART. In a totally non-canon way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back