• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation State of Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Playstation has a new way of showing games this year.

Here what it says:Glad to finally be able to talk about this! Today, we’re introducing a new video program called State of Play, and the first episode kicks off Monday, March 25 at 2:00pm Pacific Time.

State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.

You can watch live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter or Facebook worldwide, and we’ll be offering up the VOD edition shortly after the episode airs.

And this is just the beginning! State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements.

See you Monday!

Hopefully final fantasy 7 remake gets a update. Let's hope the 1st one has at least one big announcement. Can't wait to watch it on Monday. :)

The livestream is at 5:00pm est time.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Death Stranding is way over due on a update. Though Kojima tweeted they are in a "critical" phase of development. We're all guessing just polishing.

I mean, with Stadia coming out by the end of this year, PS guys should be quite concerned, so this might be a totally right step to make.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a PS4 owner myself and I can't wait for the stream, it's just that lots will change with Google's cloud gaming subscription .... o.o

SerDuncan

I hope not. I really dislike the whole concept of cloud streaming games. I'm not-so-secretly hoping Stadia just tanks and burns because... I would always rather have a physical copy of a game. I don't buy the whole "cloud streaming makes games more accessible to a wider audience" because you need to have a really good internet connection to play these games.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*State of Play begins*
*Blinks*
*State of Play ends*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What was even announced? I didn’t watch it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What was even announced? I didn’t watch it.

Lots of VR, Iron Man VR, Five Nights at Freddy's VR, No Man's Sky VR. Crash Team Racing getting low-poly models for the characters. Reminder that Days Gone exist, reminder that MK11 exists.

[video=youtube;MtLcE9dHhiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtLcE9dHhiE[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yikes. I’m not interested in any of that. I will say the revival of CTR is cool, but I think I’ll pass.

SerDuncan

So, I get that it was disappointing... but the YouTube video has a shitton of dislikes. Am I just not seeing something? Why was it so vehemently hated? I agree that the reveals weren't that exciting, and the format was bland, but I didn't think it was THAT bad. I'm honestly just wondering here, is there something I missed that everybody hated?

Phantom

Yeah, the State of Play wasn't great. Got excited for the Iron Man game at first, but then I realized it was a VR title... way too much of those in the stream...

Back