• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation Road to Greatness Tour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Shadow

Hey guys, so the Road to Greatness tour is happening, and on the website it says that KH3 is one of the games that will be there, but I haven't heard any news about it from Square or KHInsider or anywhere. I'm planning to go for the one at the Miramar Air Show in San Diego. Does anyone have any information and/or is planning to go?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Square never informed us or the general public that it was happening, so imagine our surprise when a new demo on that tour appeared last week. We asked Square about it and haven't heard anything, and Sony took the KH3 station down. So. Who knows!

Forsaken Shadow

Square never informed us or the general public that it was happening, so imagine our surprise when a new demo on that tour appeared last week. We asked Square about it and haven't heard anything, and Sony took the KH3 station down. So. Who knows!

Oh they took it down? That's a bummer! :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh they took it down? That's a bummer! :/

Yeah, somehow the demo build that Sony was provided for their tour was not the same Olympus/Toy Box demo they had been bringing everywhere, and had access to areas that shouldn't be, well, accessible. Someone took a picture, it spread online and SE found out, and the demo's been taken down. We have no idea if Sony will have the right demo by the time the tour heads to the next location.

You can read about it here: https://forums.khinsider.com/spoile...mpus-shown-extended-demo-kaaboo-festival.html

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
People ruin things for everyone else! I had just bought tickets to the airshow thing in Sacramento, Ca because I heard there would be the PS road to greatness tour there with a KH3 demo and now it possibly might have been taken down?! There goes my bday money :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
People ruin things for everyone else! I had just bought tickets to the airshow thing in Sacramento, Ca because I heard there would be the PS road to greatness tour there with a KH3 demo and now it possibly might have been taken down?! There goes my bday money :(

It will likely be the original demo that has been at events before by time they bring it to the next location, but I'm sad more people didn't get to experience whatever that extended demo.

It's still listed on the Greatness Tour website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back