• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Official Website - KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
that's weird. the site says Teen, but the box cover picture has E10 >_>

Use of Alcohal? o__O

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
They probably said Teen becuase ESRB's website still hasnt posted the rating for KH2 yet and they weren't sure.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Its old in the fact that It was showed in that website a week ago, not because of info....

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
man_of_power said:
who cares what its rated

im with stupid, rating doesnt matter to me, ill buy it if its MA... (thats the highest rating a game can be rated in AUS...)

although im sure there are some youngens whos parents a re tightass's and wont let them play a teen game, or they might not be able to purchase it themselves... SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!

Hakumei Zero

fjurbanski said:
who cares im still buying it even if its rated M

Yeah I can just picture it, Mickey and Minney Mouse getting it on, to produce a keyblade.lol good stuff.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Hakumei Zero said:
Yeah I can just picture it, Mickey and Minney Mouse getting it on, to produce a keyblade.lol good stuff.
more like..mickey using his keyblade to unlock minnie's keyhole!, if you know what I mean! lol

Zieken

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok heres something I don't get how they messed up. The freaking cover says E10+!!!! Now what the heywho is that all about? Which is it going to be for sure? Teen or E? Or maybe it'll be EC. haha

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'll even buy it if it has naked Kairi... wait... a bonus!

(end spam)

but yeah, even the official Kh2 site dosen't even have the release date there. Who's been the one in charge of updating the site anyways? That's what I hate about official sites. They never are freaking up to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back