• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation Magazine Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well not only did they complain about the load time but also about how the camera at times makes things difficult, and they also questioned abou KH3 -_-

See...now that might have answered why it got a 4...the KH3 thing better not have...but the camera angles at least.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
See...now that might have answered why it got a 4...the KH3 thing better not have...but the camera angles at least.

Hmm... I didn't see anything wrong with the cameras. They're better than Days and KH1's camera so I don't see why they would be a problem.

It'd be very typical if the review had the guy saying "OH, THISH ISH A SHTUPID SIDE GAYM ITSS FILLUR AND DELAYES KH3!" -_-

kupo1121

Awards
Hmm... I didn't see anything wrong with the cameras. They're better than Days and KH1's camera so I don't see why they would be a problem.

It'd be very typical if the review had the guy saying "OH, THISH ISH A SHTUPID SIDE GAYM ITSS FILLUR AND DELAYES KH3!" -_-

If they gave it a 4 out of 5 because it is a "filler" as we wait for KH3...I have lost complete and utter respect for that magazine...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it might be an issue with the PSP itself...I doubt the UMDs randomly have problems or not...I'm gonna data install anyways...just so I can say mine is the fastest possible.

It can't be a UMD issue, doesn't it save to your memory stick?

Yeah, but it doesn't save the entire game, just certain files to make it load faster. You still need to have the UMD in there to play.

Now that I think more about it, the psp itself makes a pretty loud whirring noise when it's loading those screens, so it's probably the psp at fault. It is second hand after all.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah, but it doesn't save the entire game, just certain files to make it load faster. You still need to have the UMD in there to play.

Really? I didn't know that you needed UMD to play after you did data install. I thought it would just save to the memory stick.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah, the game's about 1GB bigger than the biggest data install XD

Wait, if you were being sarcastic, please disregard this. *fails at internet sarcasm*

No i wasn't being sarcastistic, i really didn't know that lol. i thought it would save to your memory stick after downloading it.

Wheels

No i wasn't being sarcastistic, i really didn't know that lol. i thought it would save to your memory stick after downloading it.

Ohh, okays XD Well, like goldpanner said, you choose data install, the biggest one will probably take an hour plus depending on the size of your stick, and it saves some incidental files onto your memory stick. This way, load times are reduced, because it's easier to load from the memory stick than the UMD(I think that's how it works, at least) but, it won't be all on your memory stick, and you won't be able to play it off the memory stick

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Ohh, okays XD Well, like goldpanner said, you choose data install, the biggest one will probably take an hour plus depending on the size of your stick, and it saves some incidental files onto your memory stick. This way, load times are reduced, because it's easier to load from the memory stick than the UMD(I think that's how it works, at least) but, it won't be all on your memory stick, and you won't be able to play it off the memory stick

Oh now i get it. Thanks. 25252525252525

kupo1121

Awards
I scanned the magazine. Also there is a little spoiler on what happens after you complete the 3 scenarios.

page 1 page 2

Finally, Thank you so much!!! They did say the game has flaws with load times on everything, and camera angles, lock-ons, and it was slightly repetitive they said, not like Days, but the game would go "new world, enter small area, cutscene, combat, cutscene, continue on" so if they had this many problems I could see why they gave ita 4/5. However, I just wish they would stop mentioning Kingdom Hearts 3 already...

D

Deleted member 87467

I hate how they mentioned kh3

I consider this a main game

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I scanned the magazine. Also there is a little spoiler on what happens after you complete the 3 scenarios.

page 1 page 2

Doesn't anybody get it at all? That was the next main iteration of the series, a prequel! Just like MGS3 was a prequel. Also, if you do just a little research you will find out that the obvious reason for why KH3 hasn't been announced yet is because the main KH team is busy with Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Duuuuh :)

Cheaken

Awards
I don't mind how they mentioned KH3, I mean after all, they already played BBS so I guess they're ready for the next main console installment.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't anybody get it at all? That was the next main iteration of the series, a prequel! Just like MGS3 was a prequel. Also, if you do just a little research you will find out that the obvious reason for why KH3 hasn't been announced yet is because the main KH team is busy with Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Duuuuh :)

I'm starting to think they like reminding people we don't have KH3 and acting like SE is being a douche and avoiding development, even though we know they're not, and how instead of getting a "full PS3 main game" we get another "useless handheld spinoff."

αsiя

space coke
I'm starting to think they like reminding people we don't have KH3 and acting like SE is being a douche and avoiding development, even though we know they're not, and how instead of getting a "full PS3 main game" we get another "useless handheld spinoff."

Square is sorta being douches right now, some may disagree, but 4 years waiting for Versus XIII with little info is sort of rage worthy, also some people are pissed at their fatigue system for FFXIV.

SE is being hated on a lot lately. KH3 being hold off for a couple of more years doesn't help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back