• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Live event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
I don't want to watch this in-depth demo of Toy Story I just want to get a world announcement. I'll love if if they reveal Zurg though in the demo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish they wouldn't skip the cutscenes. It's the only new thing they're showing us.

kingsoraful

Awards
I wish they wouldn't skip the cutscenes. It's the only new thing they're showing us.

Well to be fair we didn't know about going up into the vents. This is brand new things they're showing us.

Like all this is brand new, I just don't want to watch the cut scenes that's why I am not watching any of it.

I just hope they show us Zurg if we're going this in-depth with Toy Story.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This world is so freaking cute....I didn't get to see this frog cutscene before. I didn't realize it was such a reference to Toy Story 2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well to be fair we didn't know about going up into the vents. This is brand new things they're showing us.

Like all this is brand new, I just don't want to watch the cut scenes that's why I am not watching any of it.

I just hope they show us Zurg if we're going this in-depth with Toy Story.
The vents were shown off in May.

This frog thing is the only new thing, aside from the cutscenes.

Hirokey123

Awards
Wow this is a LOT of gameplay, I know it's locations from the toy story demo but the footage allowed to be posted from that was fairly minimal compared to this as well as the cutscenes.

kingsoraful

Awards
I'm literally closing my eyes during the cutscenes, a good thing I don't know only a little Japanese.

Oh they're showing the boss doll fight.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh God that doll is terrifying. Not that I got a good look at it I can see why people found it creepy

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The Mysterious Onyx Doll is here and boy is she scary. Seems like she is the first boss fought here in Toy Box and also the same haunted theme from 0.2

kingsoraful

Awards
2nd world in the game and you're already fighting bosses with 4 health bars and it's not even the main boss of the level. Impressive honestly. This game is not screwing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back