• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Playstation Japan shared several screenshots of the upcoming PS4 remaster, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix. Among them is a screenshot showing off the main menu screen, featuring all 6 titles available in the collection, listed in order as they appear in the original PS3 versions.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 Main Menu

Oh, I'm surprised. I thought it would look just like the ones for 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8

Muke

whatever
Awards

Wow, it looks really Simple and Clean. See what I did there? Huh?
jokes aside though, I also thought it would look like the previous remixes.

Anyways, guess this confirms that it's Days -> KH2 and not the other way around?

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Wow, it looks really Simple and Clean. See what I did there? Huh?
jokes aside though, I also thought it would look like the previous remixes.

Anyways, guess this confirms that it's Days -> KH2 and not the other way around?

The debate will forever live on. Count me in on the KH2 before Days group. Was hoping it'd be that way for the main menu.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I screamed when I saw this, it's just like FFX|X-2 HD and I love it.

There's a special credits like before. Noticed that.
It's actually where the themes will be kept.

Muke

whatever
Awards

The debate will forever live on. Count me in on the KH2 before Days group. Was hoping it'd be that way for the main menu.
Same . It just feels like that's the right way to me. But eh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhhh, looks just like in Final Fantasy X so far. Although, does the background change according to which game you're on on the list, too? That'd be nice!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uhhh, looks just like in Final Fantasy X so far. Although, does the background change according to which game you're on on the list, too? That'd be nice!
I'd think so, anything else wouldn't make sense xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm surprised it looks good.

*sigh* I know the order is because that's how 1.5 was released, but..... PUT DAYS AFTER II DARN IT! BLAGLAGUAYBZKUYHBKJ!!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I love everything about this, and it's beautiful. Well done, Square. Never thought I'd see the day when all the games were available on a single disc for a console. So awesome to see this after years of platform hopping and KH's general messiness. Finally, it's all in one spot.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think there's any "correct" order per se. It's a matter of taste. I know lots of people who think release order is king, but personally I find the narrative flows better when you play Days before KH2.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
none of the narrative works when days is involved

personally i think kh2 before days is better as a big part of that opening (and of the org in general) is the mystery. who is roxas, how is he connected to sora, where is he now, what is the nature of this world, who is the organization, what is their goal, what are nobodies, what do they look like, etc.

pretty much all of that is lost if you do days first, and then you're just left wondering why all these random bishies put their hoods back up

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I like this new layout a lot! I was afraid it would just be a screen that said 1.5 + 2.5 with six ugly gray squares with the game titles like it is with the other collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back