• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Japan Showcases Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

There's only 34 days left until Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue releases in English, however there's only 22 days until Japan gets their hands on it.

PlayStation Japan wrote a featurette that connects all of the games in the series with the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3. From this, we finally get to see some screenshots from Final Chapter Prologue that had previously only been accessible in Famitsu.

KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE HD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For those wondering, the screens from 1.5 and 2.5 are from the PS3 versions. I crossed referenced them with our gallery. Shame, was really hoping we would get direct PS4 screens.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, is the featurette gonna be translated?
It's all just basic information that we've known for years; "Roxas is the 13th member of Organization XIII. A mysterious 14th member named Xion is added", "Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are Keyblade wielders training under Master Eraqus." etc.
There's nothing new in it lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's all just basic information that we've known for years; "Roxas is the 13th member of Organization XIII. A mysterious 14th member named Xion is added", "Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are Keyblade wielders training under Master Eraqus." etc.
There's nothing new in it lol

They still feel the need to point out these?
Lolz, that's basically the basic of all basics in general KH knowledge which doesn't concern Sora directly.

These are all things that should be obvious/basic knowledge since 2010, *ggg*.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They still feel the need to point out these?
Lolz, that's basically the basic of all basics in general KH knowledge which doesn't concern Sora directly.

These are all things that should be obvious/basic knowledge since 2010, *ggg*.
It may be basic knowledge to you, a fan of the series, however the series is in a semi-reboot mode as every game will be re-released on one platform and that whole article is selling 1.5+2.5 and 2.8. It's only natural that they would write about each game to entice new players to jump in.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been crossing my fingers that an Aqua figure announcement would come out of this news pile, but it looks like my hopes have been dashed once again...

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've been crossing my fingers that an Aqua figure announcement would come out of this news pile, but it looks like my hopes have been dashed once again...
Honestly it's rather ridiculous.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Seriously, we need an Aqua PAK.
Like...SE MUST know that we love her by now. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back