• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playlists to your favriote books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Just wanted to see if anybody else, like me, play music while they are reading their books. So far I just finished Eclipse and Glass, I havn't made my Glass playlist but I have a playlist, souly dedicated to Jacob Black from Eclipse, here it is:

jacobblackplaylist.jpg

R0ad H0g

I listen to music while reading, but the music I listen to generally has nothing to do with the book. ex: I listen to Franz Ferdinand and the funk song Fashon by David Bowie while reading Stephen King novels (horror books)

.esoteric

I can't stand playing music while I'm trying to read. I don't mind random noise but music is too captivating and I end up focusing in on that or slipping between the two so I don't get anything out of either of them.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
It's something I get from my mom, it helps me study. Cause when a song pops up in my head, the answers pop up to.

Solemn

I can read with Music on I usually listen to Classical but I can listen to other types as well.

mesmerized

I find it nearly impossible to listen to music while I'm reading. Only because I rather listen to the music then read, and I get sidetracked and want to head bang or jump up and down and sing with the music. However, that playlist fits the Jacob. Especially Animal I've become.

Jopari

I listen to music, but I space it out. The words and notes flow through my head, but I can't really hear them except as background music to the words in my head. So, it does me no good to make a playlist because I don't really hear it. I do listen to music as well.

thunderxgeo

Listening to music whilst reading wuld just distarct me, i would probably get through one page because i wouldnt end up reading, id just do something else

Blue

home is where the heart is
Whenever I read a book,I love to listen to some music,especially BGMs,they don't have texts and you can concentrate on reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back