• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing original DS days, should i use cheats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

petarpodnar

So heres the thing, i decided to play original versions of all KH games (in this order KH1 PS2, KH:RECOM PS2, KH2 PS2, Days NDS Emulator, BBS PSP emulator, RE:CODED NDS EMULATOR, etc.)

I really like and enjoy story of days but i dont really like gameplay, is not like gameplay is bad, its just not something i like
Some missions feel boring and some feel hard plus i recently bought 2.8 collection for ps4 and i really want to get to it asap but i first have to finish days then bbs then recoded

Sometimes days feels time consuming and sometimes some missions are frustrating so i loose interest in playing it for weeks and i kinda regret not getting 1.5+2.5 for ps4 and just watching "movie" version of days story.

Now do you think it would be alright to use infinite health cheat on nds desmume "nds emulator" on some harder missions, i hate cheating in games but the thing is for days im really playing it just for its story not for gameplay (even tough gameplay and some missions can be interesting and fun sometimes but then again sometimes they are just repetative and fustrating)

Tell me what you think :)

Thanks in advance :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If you're playing casually why not. You wouldn't even have to pause the game during gameplay lol.

petarpodnar

If you're playing casually why not. You wouldn't even have to pause the game during gameplay lol.

I am playing casually for now, i might replay it one day without cheats but i first have to play trough bbs and recoded and 2.8 collection and watch days and recoded movies on 1.5 + 2.5 collection when i buy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back