• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I spent like a week on Kingdom Hearts, so I sincerely doubt I'll get KH2 done all that quickly. Besides, I have to do my A-Levels *sob* Anywho, my sister is the kind of person who'd stay up all night to play a computer game, but I'm just too damn lazy. I'll get it done whenever. XD

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'll play it as much as humanly possible *evil laughter and eye twitching* but then when I beat it I'll play it again, and savor it.....then yell out to the screen stuff like "THAT'S RIKU YOU MORON!!!"

Little_Red

betch.
if i can get it, i'll take it, if i have to pry from the bloody hand of a 32 year olds hand that still lives with his mom, so be it, and so it is. All I have to do is start saving and begging my dad, and getting my PS3, will it be compatible on it PS3's?

Zophar

When I get it I am going to follow these steps:
1. During the car ride home I am going to be starring at it.
2. I will also read the manual in that time
3. (Depending on what day it is the following things may happen)
A: If it's not a friday I am going to wait till it is friday
B: If it is friday then I am going to run downstairs and play the game non-stop. I will take bathroom breaks and meal breaks. I will keep on playing the game until the early hours of the morning.
4. Get two or three hours of sleep and then continue playing KH2
5. Once I have beaten KH2 I will play through it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back