• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing KH CoM on the DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Oh yea it is, to me it's like a new improved version of the game haha. But otherwise it's still awesome, I just wish one of these days they make a KH game for the DS, it's like Super Marios 64 for the DS version of playing, the graphics were the same as Nintendo 64, but still they looks pretty good even for the hand held game.

kameron92009

I totally agree. Ever since I got CoM (which actually wasn't too long ago) I have only played it on the DS. I think the overall gameplay "feel" is much better too. The biggest difference tho was in the sound; surround is a much better quality. But yeah, it's WAY better.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they might make one for the DS.
Anyways to the topic, I like it on the ds cause its brighter and looks somewhat better but i like playing on the Sp but i play mostly on the DS

T

Tyler Durden

haha sorry, but it's kinda right there. But can we please get on the topic again.

First of all, I would be extremely happy if KH came on the DS, I know it would look kinda the same, but still. I heard it's coming on the Wii, and I'm getting a Wii very soon. But it's so hard to find a nintendo Wii.

This is from the guy that was just talking about pokemon randomly?

It was a legitimate question; I can see how it could have been perceived as CoM being on the DS.

Chill.

soraluverforever

i played kh com on the gba sp when i buy it my friend buy I ds so she was playing it on the Ds and the light was so great and it was amazing i can't wait to buy I DS two ^-^ i wanna play it on the DS

MARLUXIA1

No is not that CoM is on the DS, is that you insert the game in the DS and start to play it. Now then for the thread, It's better playing it in the DS, the graphics are a little ligther.

Josh

Silver Member
i've done it and haven't noticed any change. The sprites still don't look realistic.

yeah there is no difference.

I just find it boring to play it on my ds cuz of the extra screen and on the ds lite the cartage sticks way out so it gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back