Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
who even plays video games for fun? arent they WEIRD

i, chihuahua human, will stop this tyranny. leave video games to the folks who know how to play a game: ironically.

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
I kept thinking of this.
[video=youtube;Gg5QBrwKF94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5QBrwKF94[/video]

Lonbilly

bisexuals in space
  • Ninja'd
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
[video=youtube;P4w5DCmR3I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4w5DCmR3I8[/video]

Veevee

• Red Travels the Farthest
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Luna Diviner
It's a constant struggle. There are a lot of games out there whose story I'm interested in (like Resonance of Fate, Xenoblade Chronicles, some Final Fantasy entries) but can't play due to hating the gameplay or parts of it. Sometimes I overcome the struggle, but most of the titles just keep standing in my shelf for ages, stare at me with an intense look of reproach and raise my guilt so much over time that I don't need a magic mirror anymore.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's a constant struggle. There are a lot of games out there whose story I'm interested in (like Resonance of Fate, Xenoblade Chronicles, some Final Fantasy entries) but can't play due to hating the gameplay or parts of it. Sometimes I overcome the struggle, but most of the titles just keep standing in my shelf for ages, stare at me with an intense look of reproach and raise my guilt so much over time that I don't need a magic mirror anymore.
I get that struggle. I'm trying to farm items from the Pink Agaricus in KH1FM and I'm just like "ugh...I really don't want to do this."