• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playing games- FOR FUN??!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
who even plays video games for fun? arent they WEIRD

i, chihuahua human, will stop this tyranny. leave video games to the folks who know how to play a game: ironically.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I kept thinking of this.
[video=youtube;Gg5QBrwKF94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5QBrwKF94[/video]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
[video=youtube;P4w5DCmR3I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4w5DCmR3I8[/video]

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
This is actually a sad, sad truth.
tumblr_inline_nb3ez9jbpl1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1tr.png

Veevee

Awards
It's a constant struggle. There are a lot of games out there whose story I'm interested in (like Resonance of Fate, Xenoblade Chronicles, some Final Fantasy entries) but can't play due to hating the gameplay or parts of it. Sometimes I overcome the struggle, but most of the titles just keep standing in my shelf for ages, stare at me with an intense look of reproach and raise my guilt so much over time that I don't need a magic mirror anymore.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's a constant struggle. There are a lot of games out there whose story I'm interested in (like Resonance of Fate, Xenoblade Chronicles, some Final Fantasy entries) but can't play due to hating the gameplay or parts of it. Sometimes I overcome the struggle, but most of the titles just keep standing in my shelf for ages, stare at me with an intense look of reproach and raise my guilt so much over time that I don't need a magic mirror anymore.

I get that struggle. I'm trying to farm items from the Pink Agaricus in KH1FM and I'm just like "ugh...I really don't want to do this."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back